Gone Forever: a three days gr...

By miranda_hutch

book three to misery a three days grace fan fic after maxie kills herself, both adam and neils starts getting... More

Gone Forever: a three days grace fan fic: book three
chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter Nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Teaser
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Epilouge
Before it all began

chapter two

367 13 2
By miranda_hutch

neils pov

I lay here in my bed, just thinking of the times before Maxie died. I cant stop thinking about her. I cant stop watching her suicide note video, and all of her other videos. I watch them just to see her alive. just to hear her voice again. and I don't know if its doing me any good. I miss her. I wont deny it. I miss her. all of these things happen in life and I don't know if they are good or bad.

it was good that I meet max. it was bad that she left. she died. I will never see her again.

I debate whether or not I want to join her early, but I know I have a purpose for me living. I need to live my life, but also live Max's life. and her death is a weight pressed onto my shoulders. me trying to live two lives at the same time is crushing me  from the inside out. I need max here. I need someone to fill her place. but no one could replace her.

I cant get up everyday with out knowing that I somehow caused her to take her life. I cant live with myself knowing that she was so unhappy. I could've saved her. I needed to save her. and when she needed me the most, I wasn't there for her. I need her here now. and I know im being selfish. but I need her. I need to hear her voice, I need to hear her laugh, see her smile. I need to see her one more time. but I know that this is impossible.

shes gone and shes never coming back.

I could've 'effing saved her. I could have saved her. but I was to self centered to think about her. why am I so stupid. I saw that she was so unhappy but I didn't stop it. I couldn't stop it.

shes gone.

and its all my fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
943K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...