One-shots [Crush x Reader]

iJustAFangirl tarafından

A collection of one-shots with your crush. I'm sure we all have daydreamed about adorable scenarios with our... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Project♡
Perfect Rainy Day♡
Midnight Visit♡
Drunk♡
May I Have This Dance?♡
Cuddling♡
Pocky Game♡
Pick-Up Lines♡
Cloud Watching♡
Hoodie♡
Pillow Fight♡
Stars♡
Beach♡
Chicken Noodle Soup♡
Just Give Me A Reason♡
Accident♡
Stressed Out♡
Smile♡
Safe And Sound♡
Safe And Sound 2♡
Snow Day♡
Assigned Seats♡
Cherry Blossoms♡
Rainy Day♡
Bracelet♡
Confession♡
Gaming♡
Late♡
Home♡ ~Valentine's Day Special~
Count On Me♡
Fading Memories♡
Fading Memories 2♡
Trumpets♡ ~Female x Female~
All The Pennies♡
5 Years♡
Unknowing Love♡
Fangirling♡
Fangirling 2♡
Misunderstanding♡
A Helping Hand♡
Jealous♡
A Night To Remember♡
Bleeding Love♡
Stand By You♡
Tutor♡
Masterpiece♡
Just In Time♡
The Next Justin Bieber♡
Just One Kiss♡
A Demain♡
7 Minutes In What-?♡
Tickles♡
Perfect Match♡
Singing In The Shower♡
Stop And Stare♡
Camping Trip♡
Camping Trip 2♡
Summer Night♡
Only Mine♡
Worth The Wait♡
Summer Treat♡
Dance Practice♡
Here For You♡
Movie Night♡
Her♡
10 Reasons♡
A Start♡
Don't Want To Lose You♡
Written Songs♡
Bulbasaur, GO!♡
I See The Light♡
Small Kiss♡ ~Female x Female~
Dinner♡
Accidental Kiss♡
Guitar Lesson♡
Will You Be Mine?♡
Trick Or Treat♡ ~Halloween Special~
Late Nights♡
The Day I Met Her♡
Click♡
Last Minute Present♡ ~Christmas Special~
My Lady♡
My Lady 2♡
Birthday Boy♡
The Necklace♡ ~Female x Female~
I Like You A Latte♡
Family Day♡
Sharing Is Caring♡
Clueless♡
Sweet Dreams♡
Egg Hunt♡ ~Easter Special~
Memorable Night♡
Arguments♡
Arguments 2♡
Our Final Goodbye♡
Tease♡
Box Of Chocolates♡
Happier♡
Apologies♡
New Crush♡
How Not To Flirt♡
Four Simple Words♡
Book Buddy♡ ~Female x Female~
It Started With A Shipper♡
2022♡
Berry Punny Family♡
Trip To Awkwardville♡
Grading Day♡
Of Cases And Folders♡
Of Cases And Folders 2♡
Of Cases And Folders 3‭♡
A Taste Of Sweetness♡
Red Rings♡
Cloudy With A Chance Of Books♡
Peeks And Treats♡ ~Female x Female~
Quite Something♡
Replay♡
Wherever You Are♡
Added Warmth♡
Hanging On♡ ~Female x Female~
My Love♡
Had Him At Hello♡ ~Male x Male~
All Because Of Him♡
Late Night Visitor♡
Mesmerizing♡
Word♡
If Only♡
Lightly Incident♡ ~Christmas Special~
Characters♡
The Notebook♡
Sleepyhead♡
Running Into You♡
Height Problems♡ ~Female x Female~
Nonsense♡
Distant♡
Scarf♡
In Bed♡
Aisle♡
Odd Costume♡ ~Halloween Special~
Not Cute♡
Discovery♡
Every Step♡

Ice Skating♡

17.1K 669 1.3K
iJustAFangirl tarafından

Requested by -writing-forever-. Thanks for the great requests ^^! How do you all like being called darlings? I think it's cute, thanks again MintyWave! Just a heads up, this one-shot is rather cliche/cheesy. I was going to title this one-shot (Y/N) On Ice, lolol I'm so lame.

♡-♡-♡-♡

*ding*

"Why do people always text me while I'm watching my favorite show?" You throw your hands up in the air and grab the remote to pause the show.

(C/N): Hey!

You: Hey, what's up?

(C/N): Nothing much, just watching a movie. How about you?

You: I'm watching my favorite show.

(C/N): Cool. So.. you know how I've been busy with school work and such?

You: Yeah, what about that?

You munch on some chips, waiting for his reply. 'What's taking him so long?'

You: (C/N)?

(C/N): Sorry, I don't know how to ask you this..

You: Go ahead, I won't bite :P

(C/N): Well.. I'm not as busy right now. So.. I was wondering.. are you free tomorrow?

You: Yeah, I am!

(C/N): Would you like to.. maybe hang out then? Since we haven't seen each other in years and stuff.. :P There's an ice skating rink nearby and if you're interested..?

You: Sure!

(C/N): Oh, wow. I didn't think you would accept lol :P Man, we haven't seen each other in years..!

You: I didn't change much, lol :P

(C/N): Lol, I'm pretty sure you did. I got taller and well, hotter (; Anyways, I gotta go grocery shopping with my dad, ttyl

You: Ttyl!

"Wait a minute.."

Your mouth opens, coming to a sudden realization. "Does this mean that we're.. going on a date?!"

You grin and jump up and down on your bed. "Wait, wait.. calm down (Y/N). We're just.. hanging out. Nothing more.. right?" You smile and hug your pillow. "I wonder what he looks like now.. it has been so long.."

Your phone vibrates. You reach for your phone and read the message, shaking your head.

(C/N): Lol, I forgot. What time do you want me to pick you up?

You: It's fine, we can meet at the ice skating rink! I can ask my dad to drive me there. Address?

(C/N): Okay! Address is: 123 Ice Skating Rink. 3:00 in the afternoon?

You: Sure!

(C/N): Dad is yelling at me lol. Bye :P

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Gosh, I'm so nervous..!" You pace the room. "What if he thinks I look.. weird?"

"You're kidding, right? Honey, you're gorgeous!" (B/F/N) smiles as she rummages through your closet. "Think positively! Oooh, I think this outfit will be perfect for the date! Casual, but cute~!"

You examine the outfit, giving two thumbs up. "Nice! And it's not a date!" You sigh, changing into the outfit your best friend chose. "Or.. is it?"

"It is, duh! So romantic~! What if that cheesy thing happens? You know, with the girl slipping-"

"Pfft!" You laugh. "As if!"

She put her hands up in the air, shrugging. "Hey, I'm just saying! It COULD happen, you never know.."

"Not very likely." You smile and look at yourself in the mirror. "How do I look?"

"Adorable!" (B/F/N) gushes, hugging you. "My best friend is so cute~!"

"Oh, you~!" You chuckle, punching her arm gently. "Thanks."

*ding*

"Ohohoho~ Your boyfriend?" She winks, wiggling her eyebrows. "You should.. read that message~"

"We aren't dating!" You give her a look and read the message. "Oh, he's bringing food!"

"He is boyfriend material." She nods in approval. "He's a keeper."

"Yeah, yeah.." You roll your eyes. "I'm going now, see you later alligator!"

"Byee~! Have fun!"

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Have fun sweetheart!"

You smile and wave goodbye to your dad. "Alright.. so.. he told me to meet him near the bench.."

Your eyes scan the area, seeing a guy sitting on a bench. You couldn't see his face since he's rummaging through his backpack with his back facing you. Walking over to the guy, you clear your throat. "Hey.. are you by any chance.. (C/N)?"

"Yeah, that's me." He turns around and eyes widening, mumbles a "Woah."

'Holy biscuits, he's hot.'

"And you said that you didn't change." He grins and puts a hand out. "We haven't seen each other in years! I'm glad that we're finally able to meet each other again."

You slowly shake his hand, still in shock at how much he has changed over the years. He raises an eyebrow and smirks, "I'm hot, yeah?"

You look away and blush, ignoring his question. "Anyways.. how much are the ice skates?"

"Question dodger. But.. I'll let you go." The smirk never leaves his face. "I already paid for them. I think I got you the right size." He gives you a pair of ice skates.

"Thanks." You sit next to him on the bench and try the skates on. "They fit perfectly!"

"Good." He put on his skates and glances at you. "So, how are you at ice skating?"

"Not too good honestly.." You give him a small smile.

He smiles, "That's alright. I can teach you. I'm not the best though, but at least I don't fall flat on my butt anymore." He laughs and stands up, offering a hand.

You take his hand as he leads you onto the ice. A familiar girl whooshes by you, laughing. "Hey (Y/N)~ Having some trouble?"

You frown and look down, 'Great.. she's here.'

"Let's go~" The girl takes her boyfriend's hand and skates away, laughing.

"Who is she?" (C/N) questions.

"Just.. a girl I don't particularly like. She used to always make fun of the way I dress and stuff like that. She stopped doing so a while ago thankfully, but well.." You sigh. "Looks like she still despises me."

"Hey." He pokes your cheek and grins. "You'll be a pro at ice skating within a few minutes. I'll help you, don't worry. Just ignore her, she isn't important."

You nod and smile as (C/N) teaches you how to ice skate. You hold onto him for dear life, nodding every once in a while to show that you're listening.

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Okay.. I'm going to let you go now."

"Alright, stay near me though. Just in case I fall.." You mumble, putting your arms out as he slowly take his hands off of you.

You wobble, feeling your skates leave the ice. (C/N) quickly catches you and holds you upright, "Wow, you didn't even last a full minute by yourself."

Blushing at the closeness, you avert your eyes. "Thanks for catching me.. you can let go now. People are looking.."

"Oh, really?" He grins, looking down at the ice.

You give him a don't-even-think-about-it look. He chuckles, "Hey, you did say that I can let you go.. but.. I know what you meant."

You both head back to the bench, taking off your skates. "Hungry?" He asks, taking out a sandwich.

"I'm always hungry." You thank him and take a bite of the sandwich. "Did you make this? It's good."

"Yeah, I did. I'm glad you like it." He tosses you a bag of chips and a bottle of water.

"So.. school still going okay?"

"It's alright. I miss going to school with you though." He mumbles, opening a bag of chips. "I have a project that's due soon. I haven't started it yet."

"Yeah.. me too.." You shake your head and sigh. "Still procrastinating?"

"Yeah! I started working on it yesterday but then I went on Youtube and watched a bunch of videos. It's an easy project though, I'll try to get it done tonight. How about you?"

"School is okay. Probably just going to go on Wattpad tonight." You munch on some chips.

"Still reading those fan fictions?" He laughs. "Or what are those things called..? Lemons..?"

"N-No!" You frown and elbow him. "Don't say that out loud!"

"People won't know what I mean by that. They'll just think that I'm talking about the fruit." He smirks and leans closer to you, "Why is your face getting so red~?"

"B-Because I'm cold, idiot!" You scoot away from him.

"Oh, I'm SURE you are. Here."

You feel a light weight on your shoulders. Turning to look at him, he ruffles your hair and laughs. "Your dad's here."

"Hey (C/N)!" Your dad shouts from inside his car. "How was she at ice skating?"

"Fell a couple of times. Not a pro yet, but she'll get there." He stares at you lovingly and sighs. "Come on, your dad is waiting."

He walks you to the car as you get in. Knocking on the window, he smiles and waves goodbye. "Thanks for today, (Y/N). We should hang out more in the future."

You nod as your dad drives away. Smiling to yourself, you read the text message from (C/N).

(C/N): I miss you already :P

You: Me too

(C/N): I miss my jacket more though

You take the jacket off of your shoulders and mumble an "Oops."

You: Sorry, I forgot! I'll give it back to you the next time we meet!

(C/N): It's cool, you can keep it. My cologne is on there (;

You: Thanks :P

(C/N): No problem. Anyways, my mom's here. Pretty tired so I'm going to sleep in the car. Have fun reading those lemons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You: STOP IT! T_T

(C/N): I know you read them. Don't lie to me.

You: I hope you get nightmares

(C/N): Well.. yeah it's a nightmare if you're in it

You: .-.

(C/N): I'm kidding. Not really. Night!

You: Night :P

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

94.4K 1K 20
¶~ו°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•finished •°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°×~¶
102K 15K 81
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
157K 2.5K 9
You are invited to an Exclusive party at Tamaki Souh's manor. You arrive and the first festivity of the night is...7 Minutes in Heaven. There are 7 o...
43.6K 414 159
THIS IS BOOK 2 As I read a lot of fanfictions about Dream I thought I should make some sort of a book where you can find all of those amazing storie...