Drunk To Hate | A Mithzan Fan...

By wishing-4-death

They say assuming makes an ass out of u and me. They say a drunk man speak truer words. [Future Editor Jeydo... More

WARNING
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - Flirting
Chapter 7 - Leaving
Chapter 8 - Fired
Chapter 9 - Jack Shit
Chapter 10 - Who's She?
Chapter 11 - Drunk...Again
Chapter 12 - Finally Home
Chapter 13: Guess Who's Back
Chapter 14: Old Job
Chapter 15: Jelly
Chapter 16: Ugh, ADAM!
Chapter 17: Call In The Big Guns
Chapter 18: Getting To Know Her
Chapter 19: (Y/n)'s Plan
Chapter 20: Jess and Adam's Plan (P1)
Chapter 21: Jess and Adam's Plan (P2)
Chapter 22: Jess and Adam's Plan (P3)
Chapter 23: Jess and Adam's Plan (P4)
Chapter 24: Locked In (P1)
Chapter 25: Locked In (P2)
Chapter 26: "Normal"
Chapter 27: Bananas
Chapter 28: Max's Feelings
Chapter 29: Called In
Chapter 30: Trunk
Chapter 31: The Show (P1)
Note
HEYYYY

Chapter 4

412 11 26
By wishing-4-death

~Ross' POV~

(Y/n) was playing dirty with me. That doesn't surprise me because she's (Y/n). She pushed me against the wall and made out. I liked - no loved it. I loved (Y/n) she was amazing.

We had to part soon because someone came in....Adam.

He looked at us like he just saw a ghost. "ROSS?! WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY SISTER?!" He yelled and came towards me but (Y/n) held him back.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I pushed Adam back and actually made him move. "ADAM! Calm the fuck down!" I yelled.

"WHY?! HE WAS KISSING YOU!" He replied and rolled up his sleeves.

"ADAM! NO! I KISSED HIM! IT WAS ME! AND I'M NOT DRUNK!" I explained and pushed him back.

He stopped in his tracks. "Why?!"

"I don't know! Why do you kiss Alesa!?" I snapped back. (YES, I know they broke up) "And why do you care? You didn't talk to me when I left for college! You never even talked to me when we were little! Sometimes I pretend you care. Just go ahead and ruin my relationships like you're ruining my career." I told him and left my office and went to the kitchen. I would leave but I have to record. I sat on the counter and drank a beer. Only one because I don't want to get drunk. As I was drinking, Max came in.

"Have you ever heard a chair? Why to sit on the damn counter?" He snapped and went to put some Mac and cheese in the microwave but I close it before he could.

"Listen here Max. You're starting a war you don't want to. Watch it." I snapped then let him use the damn microwave.

"What war? The one where you just swear at me?" He laughed.

I growled. I took off my earrings and threw them in the counter. "Let's go, fagot." I cursed. I kneed him in the balls and went to beat him up more but someone was holding me back. I look behind me and Tim and Cory are holding me back.

"(Y/n)! Give us a warning that you're going to start a fight!" Tim said. I always get in fights with people. By now everyone in the office has gotten used to it.

Max took the chance and punched me in the face and tried to punch me again but Ross and Adam held him back.

"It's your first week back and you're already fighting?!" Adam asked as he struggled to hold Max back.

We soon calmed down and they let us go. I stomped off to my office and Max stopped off to his. Sadly, our offices are right by each other.

I closed the door and the blinds then sat in my rolling office chair. I sighed as I got my recording shit set up as began. "What's up by fellow badasses?!" I greeted with a smirk. "It's your badass here, (YouTube channel) or (Y/n)! You all know the drama that's been happening and I honestly hate it..Well not it, I mainly hate Keemstar. He ruined Bash's career. Bash is one of my best frien- no, he's like my brother. So, if you want to believe the lying garden nome then go ahead. I don't give a shit." I casually cracked my knuckles and took a breath. "Besides that, you who ignore the drama - suggested that I rap. People who have been here since I was just begging know that I can rap. I even got to meet Eminem when I was in college and we rapped together! Here's a picture." I smiled and held up and picture of Eminem hugging me. "And a week before, I did a Q&A and some of you wanted me to rap. So here it is!" I smiled and played the track.

(Play Rap God by Eminem. I'm too lazy and I rather listen to AC/DC but I love you guys)

I did by outro and ended the video. After I edited it and posted it, I looked at the comments. They all were about my black eye and busted lip. I decided to make an update video, I posted it on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat because I'm lazy.

"What's up by fellow badasses?! It's your badass here, (YouTube channel) or (Y/n)! I've been reading a few of the comments and you guys are asking about my black eye and busted lip. Well, my friend and I were playing around and she accidentally punched me in the face. It was an accident so we're good." I smiled and did a thumbs up before the outro. After I posted that on social media everyone calmed down.

Being the person I am, I decided just to play and sing some songs because why the hell not? I looked out the window as I began playing. I put my headphones on too.

~Ross' POV~

I had my ear pressed up against the door as she lied about her eye. I felt sad. She had to deal with that hate on the internet. Maybe I should ask her out. No, it's too soon. I bet she doesn't really like me. It does kinda feel wrong to date your best friend that you've known since freshman year but there's a part of me that tell me to ask her out. Then again there'S a huge part of me telling me not to.

I listened carefully as she began playing. She was amazing. I loved hearing her play and sing. Her voice is amazing.

"Spying on my sister, huh?" Adam asked and smirked.

I jumped. "Huh? Uh- N-No! I mean..Uh yeah! Wait." I panicked.

"I understand. Just don't get her pregnant." He laughed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

My cheeks instantly went red. "Uh.. O-okay." I mumbled and looked at the ground.

"Tell (Y/n) that we have to film a video and she's in it. It's a sing off between, me, her, Max and you." He smiled and walked away like nothing ever happened. Did he forget about (Y/n) yelling at him and holding her and Max back?

I recorded her in her door window as she sang. "I'm halfway there! Woah! Living on a prayer!"

I saw that she had headphones on so I just quietly walked in and recorded her. She began on her next song.

"I'm going down in a blaze of glory!" She hit those high notes like it was not a problem.

Then the next one rolled around and more people walked in to watch her. "When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band."

Before I knew it, most of the office was watching her. But Max HAD to sneeze loudly so she turned around with tears in her eyes. "What're you doing here, guys?" She sniffled. She seemed like she only wanted to know why but not that we should get the fuck out.

Everyone began clapping and she smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just..Dad sang that to me before I went to sleep. He'd do that every night..." She mumbled the last part but I could still hear.

I walked over and hugged her. Most of every body had left. So, it was me, Max, Cory, and Adam. (Y/n) hugged me back.

"Thank you." She smiled and wiped her tears.

"*Cough* Baby." Max coughed.

(Y/n) immediately looked at him and immediately stood up to fight him.

Adam pushed her back then dragged Max out with him. I heard him yelling at Max through the door. "MAX! You better step off. You're starting a war you don't want to. (Y/n) is fragile and you're gonna be on the verge of breaking her very soon." He warned and left to his office and Max left to his.

(Y/n) sat in her office chair with her head in her knees. "Ross, I'm sorry. I'm too much of a problem. This is why I didn't come back for 2 months. Adam doesn't even like me and he's my brother by blood!" She cried.

I crouched down next to her and hugged her. "You can't leave. You just got here. We love you! I-I love you." I confessed.

Her eyes widened at me. "Really?" She asked.

"Hell yes. And (Y/n).." I trailed off as I pulled a ring pop out of my pocket. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She looked at the ring pop then me and smiled. "I thought you'd never ask." She laughed and hugged me then let me put the ring pop on her finger.

~A couple hours later - YOUR POV~

"(Y/n)! Come on let's film the video, sis!" Adam called.

I groaned. "Don't 'Sis!' me." I scoffed. Adam didn't tell me what video we're doing so I just logging on Minecraft and joined the Skype call.

"Ready?" Max asked. Everyone agreed accept me. I stayed quiet.

Adam counted down. "Hey guys! Sky here with Mad Max, ROSS, and my sister, The Badass (Y/n)! And today we're going to be doing a sing off!" He said.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "I WAS NOT INFORMED ABOUT THIS!"

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to tell you.." Ross said.

"NO DIP!" I yelled.

"Stop being a bitch about it and sing!" Max argued.

There was a moment of silence until Adam heard me open my office door. "No, (Y/n)! Don't beat Max up!" He said.

I ran to Max's office and opened his door. He immediately turned around and his balls hit my foot..Well, my foot hit his balls. "I told you to shut your trap." I growled and walked back to my office.

"(Y/n)...Did you kick Max?" Ross asked.

"HELL YEAH SHE FUCKING DID! SHE KICKED MY BALLS!" Max yelled.

"Quit whining! I have a busted lip, black eye and many bruises right now and I'm not whining." I replied and he shut up.

"...Okay! Let's move on! Who wants to go first?" Adam asked and no one stepped up. "I guess I'm going then.." His character walked up to the Minecraft stage and he cleared his throat. He then began singing Hallelujah.

When he finished every one clapped except me

"Good job! Ross you're next!" Max said.

"Ok- wait! Why me? Why don't you go?" Ross asked.

"Fine." Max gave in and he sang Wheels On The Bus. Like last time, everyone clapped except me.

"Ross! I want you to go!" I smiled at the camera and at his character.

"Wha- Fine." He said. He sang I'm Yours. When everyone was clapping I ran over and kissed him then ran back before anyone could notice.

"Good video guys! Now do the outro!" I said, trying to get out of singing.

"NO! (Y/n)! You have to sing!" Ross said. I stayed quiet. "Please?" He begged.

"Okay. I get to use my keyboard (like a piano keyboard) though." I replied.

"Okay. That's fine." Adam said.

I stood up and picked my keyboard off the stand and sat back down to play.

(Play song and the lyrics are in the video)

I finished and took a breath because I used up a lot of air. Everyone clapped and cheered.

"That was amazing (Y/n)!" Ross said.

"Thanks!"

"Since we've all had a turn let's vote who won. Let's be honest we all know who won!" Adam said.

"Yeah, me!" Max laughed.

"No! I did!" Ross argued.

"Guys, let's be adults. I clearly won!" Adam replied.

I stayed silent as I put /kill and their gamertags in the chat. After their characters died they stayed silent and I did the outro.

"But seriously, that was amazing sis!" Adam complimented.

"Thanks.." I replied. I was still mad at him. How could I not? He's ignored me for most of my life.

"I thought I was better." Max pouted. I stayed silent. "Don't come punch me." He said as I was about to open my door.

"Fine." I said and dragged out the 'e'. I left the call and put my keyboard back. As I was doing so Ross walked in.

"Hey (Y/n)." He greeted.

"Hey Ross." I replied.

"When are we going to tell them about us?" He asked.

I thought about it. "Whenever you want. If they get mad then oh fucking well." I laughed and hugged him.

"Let's tell them tomorrow. Enough has happened today and it's only two o'clock." He laughed.

"It is?! Shit, I have to look for a place! And I haven't *yawn* slept yet." I yawned.

"Well..If you um- want..You can stay with me?" He stated in a questioning manner.

"Really? But Max and Tim live with you!" I replied. I didn't want to intrude. Max and I hat each other anyway.

"They won't mind. I can sleep on the couch while you have my bed!" He smiled.

"Okay, but if I stay with you then I have to sleep on the couch. Or we can sleep in the same bed." I said. His cheeks instantly went red. I laughed.

He smirked and pulled me in for a kiss. For a shy guy like him, he's a damn good kisser.

"You don't have to tell me." Someone said. We parted and turned to the voice and it was Max..

"Okay." I said and kissed Ross again. "Now fuck off, asshole." He left and closed the door. I continued kissing Ross.

"Goddammit (Y/n) and Ross! Close the damn door!" Adam yelled and closed our door. Apparently Max didn't close our door.

Ross and I soon parted. "Well, I guess we don't have to tell them now." Ross laughed.

"Yeah, wanna do a Q&A with me?" I asked.

"Sure." He shrugged and sat next to me in an office chair. I set up everything.

"Ready?" I asked and he nodded. I made a punching motion towards the camera. "What is up my fellow badasses?! It's your fabulous badass here, (YouTube channel) or (Y/n)! Today I am here with one of my badasses! Say hi." I smiled at the camera.

"Ye." Ross replied and I laughed.

"This is Ross! A.k.a YourPalRoss! We asked you to ask us questions on Twitter so we can answer them! Let's get into them. Ross!" I called to get his attention.

"Yes m'lady?" He replied.

"Will you read our first question?" I asked.

"Ye. DatBoiOnABiCycle asks: How close are you and Bash?" Ross asked in a weird accent that made me smile.

"Nice name and Bash is one of my best badasses. I've known him since elementary school. And for you new people, 'my badasses' mean my friends because I only hang with badasses." I answered the question and waited for Ross to read the next question.

He cleared his throat. "Mithzan asks: Why are you a bitch?" Ross said the question in a white girl accent.

"Because I'm better than you, you're not a badass, you're weak, you're stupid and I'm just more fabulous." I replied and flipped my (H/c) hair. After I said that we heard a 'FUCK YOU' from Max. He was in his office and he could hear us apparently. Ross and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Eminem says: I dare you to rap. Wait, you're friends with Eminem?!" Ross asked.

"Yeah, I met him a while ago and I showed him my rapping then and he gave me his number. We have a rap off every now and then." I replied. "And to answer your question...Here ya go." I played a track on my phone and began rapping.

(Play song below)

Ross was in complete shock. "Wow.."

"There ya go Eminem!" I smiled. "Okay, I'm going to ask you three questions now, Ross."

"Okay." He handed my phone back to me and I began reading.

"SaltGuy asks: Are you single?" I said in a Italian accent.

Ross laughed. "No, I am not single. And if you don't believe me then watch this!" He smiled and immediately pressed his lips against mine. This kiss was cut short because we had to continue.

"Hehe. DeathOfMonaLisa asks: Can you sing?" I asked in a British accent.

"Sadly, no." Ross pouted.

"Okay! That's a lie! We do a sing off on Adam's channel and he sang I'm Yours and rocked it!" I argued and he smiled. "Last question! KermitTheToad asks: If you could meet aliens, what would you ask them?" I asked in a Kermit voice.

"Hm..I would ask them to teach me their ways." He replied.

I looked at him and laughed. "What? Their probing ways?"

He laughed too. "I don't know!"

Once I stopped laughing in did the outro. "Thanks for watching an make sure to check out my boyfriend badass down below! I will see you fellow badasses later!" I said and made a punching motion towards the camera.

"I had fun recording with you!" Ross smiled.

"I had fun too." I kissed his cheek. "Can we go home now?"

He sighed. "Sure. Tell Adam." He said.

"Mkay." I replied and walked to Adam's office. "ADAM!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"WHAT!" He replied with the same tone as me.

"I'M GOING HOME!" I said.

"OKAY! DON'T GET PREGNANT!" He said.

"MKAY!" I said and closed the door as he turned back around in his chair.

"STOP YELLING!" Max yelled.

"YOU'RE YELLING TOO!" I yelled.

He stomped out of his office and pushed me to the ground. "I said stop."

I stood up and pushed him down and kicked his balls. "Fuck you." I walked away and met Ross at the door.

(2964 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 269 30
What will become of us without love? You're a 19 year old boy who just moved to Washington and got an editing job at the "Sky Offices". You move in t...
567K 21.2K 39
A loud growl emitted from his beautiful plump red lips "Mate..." [COMPLETED] Will contain mature content #Werewolf fan fiction Started : 31 March...
13.9K 389 33
Your whole life you've been depressed but you've always smiled when Mithzan uploaded a new video along with many other YouTubers. You get a chance to...
350K 9K 97
★#2 IN MITHZAN★ ★#212 IN FANFICTION★ #5 IN SKYDOESMINECRAFT After a MONTH, you can finally move into your office at Sky Media. Adam asked you to join...