Arranged with Style.

By DayDrreamer_

H.S AU. Clover's Family have weird beliefs and a deep rooted culture that has weaved its traditions into thi... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
A/N.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
25.
26.
Reminder [NOT AN UPDATE]
27.
28.
Louis.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Robin. (NOT AN UPDATE)
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
TEAR.
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

31

13K 369 226
By DayDrreamer_

^^ Last chapter/this chapter aesthetic

By the way, Lance in the last chapter is actually Locke, I got his name wrong! Lance doesn't exist! I tried to change it, I dunno if it has or not but yeah x

My lips were still tingling, and the elephants in my tummy were prancing around like crazy making me feel equal parts excited and nauseas. However, I had more important matters to attend to rather than that mind-blowing kiss which still sent shivers down my spine. Matters such as how I had sold out my secrets in an effort to get to know Harry and understand him at a deeper level.

Well, I hadn't sold them out yet, but I was going to in a bit. Sighing heavily I stirred the honey into my tea which I was going to be using as a re-energiser and a distracter. Setting the teaspoon down I picked it up and headed into the living room where Harry was.

After that unexpected kiss (not complaining) we had both headed home to swap stories, I was feeling pretty excited - I felt that the reasoning behind Harry's outburst lay deeper than just some punk taunting him, it must have been serious for Harry to actually react so badly because we all know how good he is at remaining monotone. However, I was also crapping myself about telling him about my father and his ways. I felt that Harry felt somewhat protective over me, I mean, he had punched Alfrid for simply looking at me, along with Michael who had been intent on having his way with me, so I was sort of afraid of his reaction. Who knows? Maybe he wouldn't even care. It was also pretty embarrassing telling people about how my own father didn't even care for me when it was supposed to be in their blood to love their kids. Not that many people knew, outside of family, the only person who knew was Casey.

And now Harry.

"It's getting a bit chilly, maybe I should switch on the heating?" I commented as I set down my tea on the coffee table in a last ditch effort to stall today's conversation, and Harry was of course as patient as ever.

Not.

"Stop fucking stalling." He deadpanned in a deep voice reaching forward and taking a rather large sip of my tea before setting it down closer to himself.

"Um, that's mine." I stated with a raised eyebrow at Harry who deadpanned a noncommittal oops whilst holding my eye contact and taking another sip, therefore claiming it well and truly his. I sighed heavily rolling my eyes not carrying the energy to make myself another. How typical of Harry.

Flopping down opposite him I indicated to him.

"Well if you're so eager to start, tell me what happened earlier." I announced proudly crossing my legs on the couch and getting comfortable with my giant carnival elephant that Harry had won for me. Setting down the empty mug which looked minuscule in his large hands he looked at me emotionlessly.

"What makes you think I'm going first? Tell me why you flinched so badly." He demanded, his eyes outlined with faint irritation, the soft look from earlier completely gone from his green eyes. I rolled my head back and stared at the ceiling.

Are you even up there?

"Harry. .its a long story." I whined childishly hoping to sway him into telling me first. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong and it was just some punk teasing him about his hair or something insignificant and I end up telling him my entire life history for zero reason?

"Does it look like I give a fuck?"

Okay then.

I sighed heavily glancing down at my long socks that I had changed into along with my large shirt and some soft silk shorts after reaching home. I wriggled my toes watching as the sparkly blue polish left a shadow in the thin white socks.

Being so focused on determining how to begin the heavy subject I didn't hear Harry get up so I flinched in shock when the couch sank down beside me making me jostle to the side. I grimaced knowing Harry had probably not missed my flinch. I was proved right when I heard his low growl from beside me.

Turning my head I was met with Harrys jaw clenched tight, his hand pinching the bride of his nose angrily making his biceps bulge beside me.

"Start fucking talking before I loose my already barely there self restraint and do something that will frighten you." He snarled, his eyes clenched shut. I winced at his expression muttering a small sorry under my breath before I steeled myself to begin story time.

"You remember the other day when I told you Richard was my step-father? And. . How I told you that. . .uh, my real Father wasn't exactly. . too nice?" Harry nodded his head, his sharp features watching me intently as he listened to my every word, his eyebrows furrowed low over his eyes and his strong arms resting against his knees. I flushed slightly at his undivided attention. "Well, h-he was a bit more than just," I gulped, "Not very nice. He, um, used to drink a lot, you see. It all started when I was around five years old, no one knows the exact reason as to why he suddenly started behaving differently," I said taking a deep breath feeling the subtle sting of tears behind my eyes. This wasn't exactly a nice story to be telling and I had only ever told it once before, "He just, slowly began c-changing." I shuffled on the couch uncomfortably.

"He would come home angry, and a-at first it was the house he took his anger out on. . .the furniture, the walls, the accessories, which was of course frightening but then. .he started taking his anger out on, other things. ." I swallowed roughly peering up at Harry to watch his slowly darkening face, "He would yell and shout w-which was frightening. . .but then it got worse," My voice wobbled as my vision blurred with tears remembering the feeling of constantly being scared shitless, "He started h-hurting us, me, my Mother, and my Sister. At first it was only when we did something wrong, but then it started to happen all the time," I whispered as the tears lost the restraint battle and slid down my cheeks slowly, "Eventually my mother l-left him when we came h-home to find him cheating one day. She always wanted to leave him, b-but was too scared but seeing that pushed her over the edge  t-to get a divorce." I sniffled not looking up at Harry who was tensed up and eerily silent. I reached up to wipe my tears away.

"That's w-why I flinched, it wasn't because of you, it was just an instinctual reaction, especially because you turned around s-so suddenly." I gulped, taking a deep breath and wiping my wet face. Strangely enough I felt better, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest.

Although, the same couldn't he said for Harry.

He growled out a low 'fuck' before abruptly shooting off the couch, his chest rising and falling quickly as he clenched his eyes shut firmly. His fist was clenched tight, his knuckles white and trembling with the effort to not cause any damage as he stalked across the room to rest one hand against the wall, his head turned away from mine.

I was left speechless at his seemingly affected reaction, my tears drying as I focused on Harry in slight confusion. Was he okay?

"I'll kill him," Harry snarled before turning his head to meet my gaze, his eyes open. I gulped as his usually light green eyes were so dark you could barely make out their green, they were filled with merciless fury - which shocked me a lot - he was furious, "With my bare fucking hands!" He spat with a low growl slamming his fist abruptly into the wall, his arm muscles coiled like a spring as he lashed out making me jump in shock.

"Harry!" I exclaimed in shock as I stood up abruptly walking closer towards his large frame which was trembling with restrained fury.

"I swear to you Clover, if I ever come across that piece of shit, so help me God I'll make him regret the day he laid a hand on you." He ground out through gritted teeth, his eyes ablaze with a firm promise making me shiver at the look in his eye. He was so angry and that sort of, made me feel a little flattered. He was angry that my Father had hurt me and that gave me a warm sense of protection that I hadn't felt my entire life.

"Harry," I murmured softly, "Relax, he's long gone. I haven't seen him in years," I said timidly reaching forward and unclenching his fist, the one that was now looking even more banged up than before he had punched the wall.

"You didn't deserve that." He spoke deeply, his voice rumbling through his broad chest as he spoke through still gritted teeth. Clearly he was finding it difficult to calm back down, especially after earlier today as his anger was already barely restrained. I shook my head softly dropping his hand gently back down to his side.

"No one deserves that happening to them," I spoke gently, the air was filled with emotions which were currently pressing against me from all sides.

"This is what I'm fucking talking about!" He hissed slamming his large palm against the wall, "You're so god damn nice, to the point that it drives me fucking insane, and to think that- he-." He growled cutting himself off as he ground his teeth together in frustration.
I sniffled mulling over what to do before I shyly stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his torso pressing my face into his hard chest.

He seemed taken aback before I heard him blow out a irritated breath before his arms came and wrapped around me tentatively. I felt so protected in his muscled arms right now it was something I had never felt. Shuffling forward so I was tucked further into his warm hard body I sighed happily, thoughts of my father drifting away already as we stood just hugging in the living room.

I moved back slightly and glanced up at him, my head reaching just below his chin so when I glanced up and he looked down we were incredibly close. I gulped opening my mouth to say something but was cut off by Harry.

"Shut the fuck up." He muttered wrapping a strong arm around my back and pushing me up until we were nose to nose, our breaths mixing as I stared into his green eyes which were beginning to get clearer and clearer as the seconds ticked by. I could tell he was slightly uncomfortable with the affection he had instigated for the first time and it made my heart pound.

I dared to be bold and tilt my head upward and closer until our lips brushed softly, my eyes closing involuntarily. Our lips brushed before Harry's hand snaked up to the back of my neck and pressed my head forward forcing our lips to press together properly. I shivered with warmth as my heart soared as we moved our lips together. I couldn't describe what kissing Harry felt like, it was just something I had never felt before in my lifetime.

I whimpered as his hot tongue swiped across my lower lip, my hand clenched on his broad chest. He grunted against my lips, sucking gently on my bottom lip the way he had the previous time we kissed before parting away.

I was stunned. The only sound that could be heard was our heavy breathing in the room as I swallowed deeply, my entire body feeling tingly and on edge.

Harry's hand guided my head to the side and allowed me to rest it against one of his broad shoulders. My nose pressing against the cotton of his top and inhaling his scent softly as his large palm rubbed across my back slowly, almost awkwardly as if he was unsure.

I shyly hooked a arm around his neck and laid my head against his shoulder whilst we still stood, his large frame dwarfing mine entirely and giving me a sense of protection I couldn't ever replace. My heart was going a mile a minute at our close proximity and also at how much we seemed to have progressed. A month ago I never would have believed him capable of such, nor would I ever have seen it happening from the way he constantly seemed to resent me.

However, he had been warming up the last few weeks from the carnival, to the dinner with my parents, him cooking me dinner and so on so forth. This was the second time he had instigated something, the first time being the kiss earlier on, and now this kiss. I wasn't complaining though.

No Sir.

"You're being so nice." I muttered softly into his ear. The quiet atmosphere forcing me to feel as if I needed to whisper.

He grunted.

"Don't go there, Princess. Don't get used to it, it won't last." He spoke, his voice already beginning to harden up the slightest and take on that low cold edge that I hated. I deflated a little knowing deep down that it was true, this moment of softness wouldn't last. "Don't. I'm an asshole, it's who I am." He spoke roughly yet quietly.

I disagreed.

Yes he was an asshole, but not a bad asshole if that made sense. My father was a bad, corrupted asshole with no morals, no self-respect and certainly no heart, and Harry was the rough asshole with morals, self-respect and certainly a heart. A damn good one at that, even if he couldn't see it yet.

Deciding not to reply I just meshed my cheek into his firm shoulder further.

"It's your turn." I mumbled feeling relaxed and calm hugging Harry - it was a strange notion however I had pushed away any feelings of shyness or nervousness because I knew it wouldn't last and who knows when this would come around again? I just really wanted to take advantage of the one time Harry seemed to have at least half of his defences down. The feeling of pure peace and serenity that I was feeling right now sitting here was something I don't think I had ever felt with anyone before. It just felt. . right.

He sighed running a hand through his shoulder length hair.

"I was hoping you'd have forgotten." He grumbled sullenly making me giggle and unhook my arm and step away from him shyly.

"Not quite."

He breathed out sharply his jaw clenching and unclenching making a muscle in his forehead flicker as he ran a frustrated hand through his hair before reaching into his jean pocket and pulling something out. It was small and glossy and I watched in surprise as he tossed it onto the table in front of us bitterly. I gingerly took a seat on the couch as Harry paced back and forth.

It was the picture.

Like, the picture that I had found that one time on the floor of that stunning girl and a happy Harry. My heart sunk slightly as I looked down at the girl, a shot of jealously shooting through my chest as I thought about how she had made Harry smile, something I had barely accomplished.

"Some little scumbag thought he'd share his perverse thoughts about her," Harry said, his voice tight with fury before chuckling darkly, "He got what was coming, the bastard won't be sharing any of his thoughts for the next month." Harry scoffed picking up the picture making it look miniature in his large hands as he stared at it with clear anger, his fist clenching slowly as he unintentionally began crumpling it, his nose flaring as he glared at it with something I had never ever before seen within his dark green eyes.

Pain.

His usual emotionless eyes were filled with hatred, anger and ringed by pain. It was intense, it took my breath away, it wasn't something I'd ever seen on his face before and I certainly didn't want to see it again.

I reached over resting my hand on his slowly clenching fist gently as I uncurled it slowly to stop him for damaging the picture of his past special someone. I took the picture out of his hand and rested it gently on the table before turning my attention to Harry who was looking more and more angrier by the second. The intense pain gone from his face, although after seeing it I knew it was only a facade.

Why he always thought he had to remain indestructible was a mystery to me. It hurt to see him repressing his pain. I felt lighter after sharing mine and allowing Harry to see how that had affected me, but Harry just masked everything by turning his raw pain into anger.

"Who is she?" I asked softly, a little part of me dreading his answer. 

"Olivia Styles," I bit my lip hard to stop from gasping out loud. Does that mean he was married to her? I felt incredibly bitter thinking about how much of a better wife she clearly was to Harry. At least she made him smile. "My sister."

Wait what?

His sister?

I hated how relieved I felt.

"Y-you're sister? How come I've never seen her? I mean-"

"She's dead."

I stopped my rambling immediately with a choked gasp.

"Murdered."

"H-Harry, you don't have to carry on-"

He cut me off, his eyebrows drawn low over his dark eyes. The dark tone to his voice shutting me up for good. He was going now and he didn't seem to be able to stop himself.

"She was murdered, a few years ago, and this asshole claimed to have known her. Claimed to have slept with her." He growled. I gulped not knowing what to say, or do. What do you possibly say to someone who tells you this?

I couldn't get over the shock.

The girl in the picture wasn't his wife, or lover it was his sister, who was dead, who was murdered! What was happening! My chest hurt as I looked over at Harry.

"W-who. ." I gulped shakily, "Who did it?" I whispered peering up at him nervously awaiting his response. My heart was hammering and my hands felt shaky. Someone had killed her, taken away her life. That's not something to be overlooked. They had physically put a end to her existence. The thought sickened me and I could feel my food begging to come back up.

Harry snarled, his teeth grinding together as his shoulders tensed.

"One of Johnny's men," He scoffed cracking his knuckles. "That he hired."

I gasped, my hands flying to cover my mouth in shock as tears stung my eyes.

Johnny had murdered someone? The same Johnny that Harry fought against? The same Johnny that sent Alfrid to very easily break into our house??

I felt sick to my stomach thinking about how close in context I had been with a murderer, how one of his men had came into our house where we resided with such ease. I felt a sudden heavy stab of fear poke at my heart as I nervously glanced around feeling more tears pool within my eyes from Harry's revelation.

Someone had murdered his sister whom he really seemed to love (opposed to Gemma I mean) murdered her. Physically drained the life from her eyes. I automatically thought of Silver, my hands itching to call her and tell her that no matter how much we argued at times, she would always be my baby sister and that I loved her. My heart broke at the thought of Harry having suffered such a loss, and knowing it hadn't her a peaceful death either. It was a murder.

"Oh, Harry. . .I," Is all I could squeeze out as my tears spilled from my eyes, tracking down my cheeks as I stared at Harry's ticking jaw. He was shaking slightly with painful anger and frustration. His face etched in a scowl as he ran his hand through his hair continuously whilst pacing furiously.

"W-why hasn't he been arrested?" I asked shakily, sniffling pathetically. "He-he should be locked up!" I exclaimed as I stared at the picture of Olivia smiling so radiantly.

Harry scoffed coming to sit on the couch, rubbing a hand across his face with a humourless chuckle.

"No evidence." He gritted out, his fists clenching and unclenching, stretching the already broken skin making new blood droplets appear over the dried ones as if the small stings of pain he was giving himself were to distract himself from blowing up and smashing everything like I knew he wanted to. . . And a small part of me wondered if he was holding himself back because of what I had told him about my father.

Wondered if he didn't want to frighten me.

"And what's someone who can't even fucking read in a straight line going to do about that?" He hissed, his voice quivering with fury at himself as he let out a humourless chuckle, his eyes burning with hatred and agitation.

"Harry," I murmured softly, wiping away my tears, "It's not your fault, it's-"

"Shut the fuck up, you don't know what you're talking about Clover." Harry barked harshly effectively cutting me off from what I was going to say. It stung, not going to lie but I knew he was just hurting and using anger to mask it so I didn't let myself be too affected.

He let out a low growl to himself as he shot up off the couch, his fists clenched so tight they made his entire arm muscles flex as he whirled around to face me, his angry glare burning into my face making me wince as I blinked up at him not understanding why suddenly his anger was being directed at me.

"This was fucking stupid, I should never have fucking told you," He growled, his fist drawing back before slamming into the wall above my head making me let out a yelp of fright as I stared at him wide eyed. He hit it so hard I heard a few cracks from behind me.

"Harry!" I gasped in alarm, "Stop it! You're hurting your-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He all but roared, his voice strained as he swiped his arm along a shelf on the wall knocking off books and some of my random knick knacks making them crash to the ground as I gasped; my hands flying to my mouth in shock and slight fear as I stared at his back which was rising and falling heavily, his entire body heaving with his angered breaths-- his fists clenched, blood trickling from one hand to the floor. It looked painful. Real painful.

He had lost the restraint that he had had over his bubbling anger. I stared in shock at the books, magazines and small trinkets lying sprawled across the hardwood floor back to Harry's heaving form.

Was I afraid?

Honestly, a little bit. He had scared me slightly, and his words had hurt me as well, but I understood it only came from pain, raw pain and frustration that he had vented out in anger. At least he was venting in some way instead of keeping it bottled like most times. Even if it was directed towards me and the furniture because (and maybe this was super-duper naïve of me) I, for some reason trusted Harry not to hurt me.

Completely.

Standing up from the couch I slowly made my way around towards Harry and tentatively stood in front of his heaving chest. He ran a hand through his hair muttering a string of curse words through gritted teeth as he caught sight of my wide eyes.

See, he regretted it.

Maybe not verbally, but I knew that somewhere within his heart he didn't like how he had let his control slip and that was miles away from my father already. He had a sheen of sweat lining his forehead and he just looked really damn exhausted, the mental type of exhausted not physical. Taking a deep breath I stepped over the fallen magazines until we were nose-to-nose.

Just kidding.

Nose-to-chest more like. I blinked up at him before timidly reaching up and placing a soft kiss against his cheek, and my lips curved into a small grin as I felt his jaw unlock and relax slightly against my lips.

I tiptoed and wrapped my arms around his neck, as opposed to before when I had wrapped them around his torso--this somehow felt a little more personal and gave him a bear hug, I didn't expect him to return it in his state of mind, but I was pleasantly surprised when I felt a hand brush the back of my head lightly before he stepped away.

Harry glanced around at the mess growling out a small 'fuck', his fists clenching as he inhaled deeply, his teeth gritted together once again. I quickly reached forward clasping his damaged fist in my hand to distract him from what he had done and brought it closer for inspection.

"It's alright, Harry." I murmured softly referring to the his anger spout that he probably wouldn't verbally apologise for, but the shining regret in his eyes and the new anger directed at himself was enough for me.

Tutting softly I look at the ripped skin of his knuckles, dried crimson blood along with fresh blood decorating the bruised and battered skin which was split at the bone. I winced, shaking my head at his hand.

"Look at what you've done to yourself. Doesn't it hurt?" I asked turning his hand gently left and right to inspect the damage as I cringed looking at it. It looked really painful however Harry's face held mere curiosity as he gazed down at the broken skin of his knuckles as if he hadn't noticed the damage before I pointed it out.

I sighed feeling my chest ache at the thought of how many times had this happened before for him to get used to such pain? How many times had he done this to his house, how many times had he punched walls in his rage?

It was clear his sisters death had affected him, and he also blamed himself for Johnny still walking about freely. I shuddered as I thought about Johnny, choosing instead to banish that thought to the back of my mind otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep for a entire week knowing my weak heart.

"Come on, let's bandage this up, you're bleeding all over the floor." I commented in a lighter tone, hoping to alleviate some of the heavy atmosphere from the day. It had been such an intense day that the thought of me and Casey getting our nails done felt like it was weeks ago opposed to only this morning.

Harry removed his large hand from my careful hold dropping it carelessly to his side as his face slowly returned to the taut jaw, impassive look which he constantly had on. The pain that was in his eyes replaced with a cold icy unfeeling gaze which I knew now only to be a mask.

"I can do it myself, I'm not a fucking invalid now that you know my sister's dead. I don't want your pity." He hissed, his cold glare burning into my soft gaze as I peeked up at him through damp lashes from all of my crying today. His jaw was taut and his eyebrows drawn low over his eyes and I knew he hated how he had revealed something to me, a weakness. He hated being vulnerable, I could tell however the last thing I felt for him was pity. Sympathy, maybe, pain on his behalf from having to have suffered such a heartbreaking loss, and definitely sorrow for the beaming smile of his that had died alongside his sister, but never pity.

He turned away from me, beginning to head towards the bathroom I assumed, after sending me a harsh glare. His emotions closed back up and buried beneath layers of steel once again.

"Harry?" I called out to him making him stop in the door frame, his wide muscled shoulders, and tall frame looking comical yet imposing within the delicate frame.

"I don't pity you, Harry. I pinky promise I don't, and I don't see you as an invalid, anything but, actually. You're strong Harry, but you don't always have to be made of steel."

That's supermans job.

I felt like adding on, but I didn't think he would appreciate my rubbish sense of humour and my attempt to cheer him up slightly.

I gently padded across the living room until I was stood behind him, somehow managing to squeeze past him through the door frame so I could stand in front of him. His expression was soft for a mere millisecond, a soft adoring look within his eyes before it was gone the minute I stepped in front of him, only catching the last fragments of it before he covered it up with his typical steely gaze. I sighed heavily, wondering when he would ever let his emotional guard down.

Although today was a start, he had willingly told me something (sort of willingly, I mean, I sort of manipulated him I guess, but tomato, tomato) although it wasn't pleasant, I was beginning to discern who Harry was and what exactly made him tick. I just wanted him to let me in, as a friend if nothing more.

But you want more. .

A voice trailed in my head making me shake my head to myself to snap myself out of my thoughts which had their own ability to make me flush. My heart pounded as my mind wondered towards our kisses and hugs, my cheeks heating up with excitement and I wondered why I felt so elated about them.

Today would remain a day where Harry learnt about my father, and I learnt about Harry's connection with Johnny and about his sister, however it wouldn't be a completely dark day, it was tainted with happiness with the kisses-- it always would be. Today I had my proper first kiss taken from me.

I wasn't counting that emotionless peck at the wedding. Pfft. Nah.

I was traveling somewhere forbidden with my emotions, I was a emotional person, the complete opposite to Harry, it didn't take much to make me happy and I always wore my best smile and my heart on my sleeve, yet here I was, with feelings blooming within my chest that felt so right, and so hopeful like the new buds of spring hoping the dark and intense storm that was Harry wouldn't destroy the delicate petals of my feelings.

It was probably not smart getting emotionally invested into a shamble of a relationship with a emotionless man like Harry, however it was a little too late now for I feared my delicate little heart was in the process of being beautifully kidnapped by a equally as beautiful man.

"If your'e quite finished day-dreaming princess, maybe we can get a fucking move on?" Harry questioned dryly from in front of me, the cold glare replaced with aloof amusement as he stared down at me who had accidentally began and inner monologue and analysis of why my heart went pitter-patter every time Harry so much as took a deep breath.

My cheeks burned pink as I flushed with embarrassment of being caught floating away to La La Land.

"I wasn't day-dreaming. . " I weakly protested knowing he was right as my heart gave a unnatural thump at being called princess not being able to recall exactly when I stopped hating that name. He scoffed holding out his fist which wasn't dripping with blood anymore considering it had all dried but that didn't stop it looking any more gruesome. I raised my eyebrows in shock as I realised he was allowing me to help him clean up when he had roughly opposed to it a few minutes ago.

I glanced up at his eyes to see no clear harshness or hostility within his gaze making me blush as a grin took over my face, reaching forward and gently clasping his large hand within my own and beginning to lead him to the bathroom.

This meant a lot. Harry willing allowing me to help him, he was almost allowing me to see him unguarded, he was letting me in, slowly but surely and I couldn't have been more happier at the thought as I helped him clean and bandage his fist.

I know he was more than capable of cleaning himself up but the fact that he was allowing me to do this made me blush.

The saddening thoughts of his deceased sister and my asshole of a father not leaving my mind, but not dampening my mood either. I didn't feel alone, I had found someone who understood me it felt like, someone who wanted revenge on my father (not that I'd allow that but still) on my behalf. We both had our demons and I hoped he felt less alone after telling me about it like I did. By just listening and feeling angry on my part had lifted the weight of my fathers actions and I really hoped I had done the same for him. He carried far too much weight on those strong shoulders of his all alone for far too long.

It was time for a change, and today signified that very thing.

As a bonus, my nails looked cute too.

A/N: ....

Okay, I kind of low-key loved that chapter, it was really hard to write trying to keep Harry in character -- it's a toughie, hopefully I did okay? This is nearly 6K words long, I'm stunned 💀

Tell me what you thought? Was it smooth enough? I don't know I'm pretty harsh on myself so I don't know if it was written well enough, I hope it reached your excited expectations lol let me know in the comments pleese 💕

A few questions guys :

Did you expect that girl to be his sister lol? NO? hehe

Why do ya think Johnny had her murdered?

Honest opinions on Harry and clovers affection? Relationship? Idk lmao

Harry still has a lottle more secrets for clover to extract but they won't be as easy as this one 😉

Love you all! Thank you for amazing amounts of votes, comments, reads its amazing, I still can't believe that you guys want updates from little old me ha. 💕😊 xxxx

P.S : there's a typo in here somewhere that I lost whilst editing 😂🖕🏼 and I really wanted to publish the chapter so if you find it, holla at me I won't be offended I really want this chapter to be perfecto 👅👅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...