Wonderland - TyThan Oneshots

Da Addict_with_an_iPad

Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor) x Apocalypto_12 (Tyler Scheid) An oneshot book where I let my creativity out. I... Altro

A kiss to forget
Blue boy in a black world
An imaginary love
Two diary's and a broken heart
Offline Haters
Colourless
I know what you're thinking
The Dream Catcher
Hide your face
Alive and dead
Bloody Mary
A picture and a smile
Deal with the Devil
Angel in a Demon's town
I don't know what you're thinking (sequel to I know what you're thinking)
Forbidden (sequel to A Kiss To Forget)
Yeah sooo
My notebook
One wish
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING
Suicide train
Death never smiles
Wish we could turn back time
Kill or be Killed pt 1
Kill or be killed pt2
More than friends
Fall for me
Talk to me
Happiness is in the air
Honour for all
I remember you
Fallen for a thief
Another book?
DNA MATCHMAKER
You're mine
Pushing Limits
I'd go to Hell for you
Important-ish I guess
Robin is missing
Some Things Come (Super)Natural
I N K
Anterograde Amnesia
Anterograde Amnesia
I love you guys...
Piercings And Flower Crowns
He loves me, he loves me not
BLIND
RESTART
Soulerror
Royal

Death never smiles pt 2

1.2K 76 73
Da Addict_with_an_iPad

Death never smiles pt. 2

Death does smile

Talking. Reading. Talking. Gaming. Talking. Sexual remarks. That was basically the past two weeks of Ethan's life. Not that he minded – it was actually quite fun. He enjoyed Tyler's company (although he would never admit it) and was always looking forward to him coming home from work. He noticed it first one week ago.

Ethan had closed his books ten minutes ago. "C'mon, Tyler, why are you still not home?" he mumbled, mentally face palming himself. When did he become so dependent on him? He opened the book again and let his eyes wander over the page. But the words didn't reach him. His thoughts kept drifting off to a certain tall, muscular man with brown eyes and curls.

When the door finally opened and he heard the familiar "Hey, I'm back" he could feel a weigh disappear from his heart. "Hey, what took you so long?" Tyler turned his face around and Ethan felt sadness crawl through his whole body. His warm, brown eyes were puffy, there were tearstains on his cheeks and it looked like he was shaking.

Without thinking Ethan jumped out and threw his arms around Tyler's neck. "Ethan – Wha –" "You've been crying," Ethan mumbled, barely audible. He felt Tyler tense in his arms, before feeling two muscular arms pull him closer. His heart skipped a few beats. "Yeah," Tyler's low voice said back softly. "Why?" "Because sometimes...you have to judge people you don't want to."

Tyler slowly pulled away, and Ethan already missed the feeling of being held close. "What do you mean?" the younger boy asked softly. Tyler sighed. "You know...I haven't been doing this work for long...about a year." Ethan grabbed his hand and led him to his bed, signing him to sit down. "Tell everything."

Tyler sighed again, and even if his brown eyes weren't so sad, only the sound of it could break Ethan's heart. "When I was human, I had a family. It was pretty big – I had eight siblings – but my parents tried their hardest to take care of us all. Especially our mother. But now..." He turned away his face to try to wipe away a tear as sneaky as possible but Ethan noticed it. "I have to judge my father," he added with a hoarse throat. Ethan again pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back softly. "But...your father was a good man, wasn't he? You can give him a peaceful death, and a new chance!" Tyler pulled away and bit his lip, and even though it was a critical situation Ethan couldn't help but appreciate his attractiveness. "That's the problem...h-he had an affair."

Tyler's words struck Ethan like lightning. Not because it was the words that hurt him, but the expression that Tyler's usually happy or smug face carried made him look so broken. He wasn't used to this Tyler. To be honest, whenever he thought of Tyler (which was quite a lot), the man was always standing strong, with a smile on his face and making some kind of sexual remark, making them both smile.

Tyler was strong, and funny. Not sad and broken.

"What do you mean he had an affair?" He didn't mean it like that – he understood what an affair was, but it was somehow not clear in his head. "During the marriage, when he said he was working, he went to see another woman. And another. And another. He drank, had a smoking addiction and did drugs. And we were wondering why we earned so less money," he spat. He sounded more angry than sad. But his sorrowful expression returned. "So I have to judge him." He took a breath. "And take away his chance to live again. To be happy in any way. I have to punish him and hurt him for eternity."

Tyler took a deep breath. He let his eyes wander over his father's dead body one more time before closing his eyes. "Begone," he said softly but his eyes shined in fierce determination. The father's body light up quickly and disappeared. Ethan grabbed his hand, smiling a little when he felt the older man intertwine their fingers. "Thank you," he whispered. "For being here. With me." Ethan smiled sadly. "Always."

-back to reality (this was a flashback the whole time if you forgot the last chapter, this happened one week back)-

Tyler wouldn't leave his head. The tingles wouldn't leave his skin. His heartbeat wouldn't stop racing. It was fair to say that Ethan Nestor is head over heels for Death himself.

His incredibly sexy smirk, the warmth of his brown eyes, the way he threw his head back when he laughed – Ethan loved everything about him. But how do you walk up to the Grim Reaper, one week after he had to send his father to Hell and hurt him, that you really like him?

"I'm home," Tyler announced, and as always Ethan's heart warmed that he was able to call the same place as him "home". "Welcome back," he beamed. Tyler smiler – making Ethan's heart skip a few beats – and the blunette saw he looked so much better than the week before.

"I'm right up your ass!" Ethan growled, aggressively sweeping the controller left and right, bumping his car against Tyler's. Tyler smirked. "I'm the top here," he grinned, making Ethan blush like a madman. He smiled. At least Tyler was happy, he thought, although he was a little sad. When will I stop being just a "pet" for him?

Tyler sighed as Ethan got up and walked away. He closed his eyes with a sigh and fell back on the couch. Ethan...he was so thankful for that boy. Without him, he didn't know where he would be. He would probably be crying in a corner, mourning over his father. But Ethan pulled him on his feet and he could feel his sadness change into happiness. Of course, his father just died so he was sad. But Ethan helped him remember his dad wasn't worth of his tears and he had to move on.

How would he ever be able to show the younger boy how much he loved him?

"Ethan, I'm home!" he called out the next day. Ethan popped into the living room, immediately hugging Tyler. The older man, who was happily surprised, fell backwards. "Jesus Ethan, why're you trying to jump me?" he laughed with a wink. Ethan looked away with a pout – Tyler immediately thought it was the cutest thing he had ever seen – before he answered "I'm just happy you're home."

Tyler woke up in the middle of the night. He didn't know why, but he felt like walking towards his business. Normally he wouldn't want to be bored by the corpses, but now he wanted to see them. He had absolutely no idea why.

When he entered the room with bodies, one thing attracted his eyes. It was a girl, about his age. She wasn't surprised to be in a room with bodies, instead she was walking around and laying her hand on everyone's forehead. Tyler smiled. It seemed like he had found his successor.

"Excuse me," he said. The girl looked at him and he saw in her eyes that she had the same power as him. "You like judging people?" he asked with a grin when he saw how unpleased she looked that he disturbed her. "My name is Tyler. I am the current Grim Reaper. Nice to meet ya." "Amy," she said bluntly. "Well Amy, would you like to be Grim Reaper?"

Amy was probably aware of her powers because she immediately accepted his offer and shooed him out. He smiled – time to bring somebody some good news.

On his way home he called Mark. "Hey, we're going to get a new Grim Reaper. Get your ass over there and tell her the shit." He hang up immediately and ran home, not able to wipe the bright smile of his face.

"Ethan," Tyler yelled, running into the boy's room, earning a groan from him. "What is it Tyler? It's like midnight," he questioned with a yawn. Suddenly he got picked up by the older, who was spinning him around like he weighted nothing. He had the biggest smile on his face, making Ethan smile too. "What just happened?" Ethan thought out loud, but not disliking the feeling of Tyler's muscular arms around his waist. "Somebody arrived that has the same power as me! Meaning: we can return to the human world!" Ethan's smiled faded slightly at the thought of leaving Tyler and returning to his orphanage. He had been gone for three weeks and he was already more at home with a man who basically kidnapped him – no that wasn't true.

Ethan walked into Tyler's room. "Tyler?" he asked, earning a look from said man. "D-do you maybe have clothes I can borrow?" He flushed red at the thought of him in Tyler's clothes. I-It wasn't like he was his boyfriend, so it should be fine right? Friends share clothes all the time (someone please tell me this is true or else I might have a few boyfriends out there halp), don't they? Tyler's brown eyes saddened. "You know...I'm sorry." "For what?" "For keeping you here against your will. I can send you back, don't worry. I can do it right now if you want..." his voice softened a little and Ethan shook his head as quickly as possible. "No! I really like it here. More than I ever did in the human world. Don't worry about it, I want this. Now give me some of your fucking clothes," he finished with a grin. Tyler smiled too. "Try these," he said, handing Ethan a hoodie and sweatpants.

He didn't keep him against his own will. He had told Tyler he wanted to stay here – with him. "Don't worry, I'll find you in the real world," Tyler said with a warm smile and Ethan almost had physical pain resisting to kiss him. Little did he know Tyler did too.

"I guess this is it," Ethan sighed. Tyler wasn't smiling either. "Yeah..." "Hey Tyler...Will you really find me?" He felt his hand being taken by a bigger one. "I promise," Tyler said with a smile.

Ethan opened his eyes when he felt himself sitting on something soft. He was in his room in the orphanage. A wave of sadness overcame him, but he didn't cry in case someone came in. And indeed, the Father entered the room. "Ethan? Why are you here?" He rolled his eyes. "Because it's my room?" The Father grabbed his wrists and pulled him out. "You're 18. Go make yourself a living." "What?" "I now have a reason to kick you out. You're 18, was missing for over a month, and now return and claim the place somebody else got. Now get out!" he yelled. Ethan growled, burying his hands in his pockets. "Fine!"

It was raining. His clothes stuck to his small body and his blue hair laid flat on his hair. He was shaking from the cold. His exposed arms were covered in Goosebumps. The tears on his cheeks were camouflaged with the raindrops – or maybe it was the other way around.

And that was when he saw him.

A tall man with brown curls stood with his back facing Ethan. "Tyler!" he immediately screamed.

The man turned around. "Ethan?" he asked, his low voice pleasantly to Ethan's ears. He smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around the neck of the taller man. "I didn't think we would just bump into each other," Tyler grinned.

A cough interrupted the moment. "Excuse me? Tyler? What about our deal?" Tyler, who didn't let go of Ethan and didn't even turn his head, answered with a wide smile. "I'll take the offer. Thanks a lot, brother!" The man who had coughed smiled and handed Tyler some keys. "Make good use of it. He would've wanted it."

"What was that all about?" Tyler smiled, hugged Ethan once again. "My uncle left us a house. And like, a really big one. He was pretty rich and owned businesses. My brother wanted the business, and he said if he could get the business I would get the house." He shook his head in disbelief. "He thought I was missing for a year and just hanging around in another country. He should know what happened. Anyway, Ethan, would you want to live with me again?" His brown eyes sparkled with excitement and Ethan thought that even if he didn't want to be with Tyler he would never be able to refuse him while he looked like this. "Of course!" he beamed. "Let's go!" Tyler laughed. "Wait, Ethan!"

The blue haired boy turned around. "Hmm?" Tyler bit his lip and put his hands on Ethan's shoulders. He slowly leaned forward, making sure Ethan could stop him if he didn't want this. "Hurry up, you goof," Ethan laughed, standing on his tiptoes so he could kiss him. Their lips were connected for a few seconds. And it was perfect.

Just each other in the rain.

A/n: there you go. Part two. I'm surprised no one hired a assassin to kill me because of the cliffhanger. My friend almost strangled me when I let her read it. So that was an experience.

The winner of the "contest" who could guess the closest to why Tyler was sad was obviously KattyGirl5 so congratulations *clap clap*. So you win whatever your brain thinks of: I will do one thing you want. Idk, it's in your hands. If you can't think of anything I'll do nothing, it's up to you.

And yes, there was an insine amount of hugging in this. I was sick today and my friend hugged me and HOLY SHIT HUGS ARE NICE it would just help if he wasn't 6 foot 4 and I'm 5 foot 2 but whatever so I just felt like putting hugs in this.

This was more of an expiriment: can I write sad stuff? If I can please let me know :3

Also, a lot of you leave a comment like "this was amazing" and if I didn't reply to one, thanks you :3 I really appreciate it. Buuuut maybe it would be cool if you leave your thoughts like in the middle of the book too? After all, I started this book because I wanted to improve my writing. So if you see grammar mistakes, things that made you laugh, things that you didn't like, please tell me. Or don't. It's up to you, I also really like it as it is now. 

Sooo let's update Rob's boring life ( if you never read this shit, the authors note is done)

So when we had chemistry at school we had to shake this flask to create a mix of water and something, like really hard shaking. Goes one of my friends : "YES DADDY"

The whole class went silent just before he yelled that. It was great.

Everyone was looking at him

Our table dying of laughter

My fujoshi friend just stares at him and the guy she ships him with

The teacher pretended he didn't hear it

And the rest of the class just stared

yeah...good times

bai

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

113K 3.7K 39
Ethan is a badass emo, Mark is a bully Jock, and shit happens man idk read more to find out TW: homophobic slurs, mentions of self harm and smut #1 i...
84.9K 2K 20
MewGulf one-shots book 2 all one-shots made in 2021 - .... - smut parts are marked 18+ - mpreg is marked (mpreg) fics are all 1000 words and more! F...
644 28 5
This is a collection of Thiam one-shots, so each chapter will be dealing with a new story. I usually write angst, so these stories might be more ser...
82.4K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me