James Arthur | Is this love...

By yourdaylight

When James unexpectedly sees a beautiful girl outside one of his concerts, he doesnt hold back to get to know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
365 Days Later
Authors Note

Chapter 21

345 11 0
By yourdaylight

Sophies POV

About 4-5 days later I'm still lying in this hospital bed. I have been remembering odd details about my family and me and James together, but a lot of things are still blank to me. According to the doctors my amnesia is temporary, but it will take time to remember things. I stare at the ceiling hearing footsteps getting louder and louder. James walks through the door and smiles at me. I smile back then I instantly get flashbacks of times me and James had together that I didn't know happened because no one ever told me these things.

"James! I remember it all now! I can picture it, I was getting ready and we were going to go to the cinema and then the cow and you and your smile and me and my family! James I can't believe this I feel as if the big bubble with all the lost memories hiding in my brain has just popped and it's all released! I remember everything!"

James rushes over to me smiling a tear running down his cheek.

"Sophie! Your back! I'll go find a doctor or nurse or someone."

He gives me a quick kiss on the head then dashes off. Soon later he dashes back in pulling a doctors arm with him like a dog in tug of war.

"Alright alright calm down calm down!" The doctor says chuckling.

The doctor walks over to me and says some things and basically says I can go and if anything is to happen to come back and check up with him.

"Thank you doctor! Thank you for everything!" I say shaking his hand a bit to vigorously.

He looks at me with a warm smile. "Your welcome dear!"

I grab James' hand and walk out of the hospital.

"I'm free I'm free I remember James!"

He smiles at me then leans in and kisses me. Once that's over he pulls me into a hug and says

"Yes, yes you are."

I giggle at him. I remember his cute little smile perfectly. I can't help it but it just makes my day.

"So, how about we skip the film and just walk to the park?" I say giggling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 15K 54
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 daniel seavey sees a girl at his concert and decides to make her happier
1.2K 38 10
We all see dreams. Vivid, nightmares, neutral, weird, confusing and many more types of dreams. But what if I say there is someone who falls for a ran...
36K 1.4K 41
I'll think of some song lyrics but rn it's late and night and my brain is not working. peace out James Phelps x reader fanfic. 12,7 K reads, 759 vote...
864 69 48
When a teenage girl goes to meet her favorite band and see them in concert, something unexpected happens to her. (ps. this is a 5sos fanfic) xx