Loyalty: Something Dishonest

By Niiyaaa_

Everyone has went through some type of struggle. 18 Year old Aniya has really been through it. But when she m... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V EN T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y-O N E
T W E N T Y- T W O
T W E N T Y- T H R E E
T W E N T Y-F O U R
T W E N T Y- F I V E
T W E N T Y-S I X
T W E N T Y-S E V E N
T W E N T Y-E I G H T
T W E N T Y-N I N E
T H I R T Y- O N E
T H I R T Y- T W O
T H I R T Y- T H R E E
T H I R T Y- F O U R
T H I R T Y- F I V E
T H I R T Y- S I X
T H I R T Y- S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y- N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y- O N E
F O R T Y- T W O
F O R T Y- T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y- F I V E
F O R T Y- S I X
F O R T Y- S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y- O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y- T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
UPDATEEE

T H I R T Y

4.6K 129 32
By Niiyaaa_

J O R D A N

I don't even know what the fuck to do man. Like all this shit just pisses me off. How the fuck did they get in the crib? They had to be hidin out. At any given moment any nigga can come and intervene with our half built plan. I should've just brung her with me. I do her so wrong at times and here the fuck we go.. yet another person I love taken away from me.

"Juno we gone get her before she get shipped out", Carmelo tells me like he know what's bound to happen. "That's a promise bruh".

"Fuck a promise", I snap. "I want my girl back".

We parked in an empty lot thinking about what to do next. We could just pop up on this nigga Eric but that shit can backfire real quick. We ain't even got enough niggas with us for that. My head throbbing and shit. "Alright here we go", Justin says speed walking over to us. I would've laughed at the way he walkin if this was another time. He lays a map on the hood of King Rolls Royce. "Eric is a no no for us. Too many men and the nigga locked down like fuck. So I think we have a better chance at getting Keyon, Jarvis and Aniya all in one whop".

"And what's that?", I ask him eagerly. I'll do anything to get my baby back.

Justin grins and LJ makes a noise. "Let me guess yo ass ain't got a plan just like the rest of us. So what we gone do is go up to Jarvis crib and try to kill him?"

"I mean... that's what I was gonna do", Justin says. "But there is an underground tunnel to his shit unlike Eric's. So what we gone do is have my lil man Rico lead us through. He know a lot about that underground shit".

King storms in looking pissed off. "Regina hard headed ass went the fuck off and she someone by Jarvis. She so damn hard headed! Never fuckin listen! Now that's another thing on my damn brain.. FUCK!", he slams his phone on the ground and I feel his frustration. A light green Ford Focus pulls up and a short lanky kid walks up to us. I look over at Justin and he walks up to the dude.

"Nigga how the fuck he supposed to help us?", I snap once again, but this time on Justin. "He probably another Keyon bitch ass! This time he gone blow his self up!"

The boy looks at me and frowns his face up. He must not know what the fuck I could do to him! "My dad specializes in this shit. I got some fucking C-4 in my trunk. You need the favor, I don't. Don't judge a book by its cover". LJ grabs my shoulder and hands me a bulletproof vest. I pull my shirt off and put it on under my shirt. I walk past Rico and jump at him. He flinched slightly and I smirk.

"Get us ready pussy",

Rico gets back in his car and we all load back up again. I drive this time and speed after Rico. It's only a limited time before- My phone rings and it's an unknown number. "Yo?"

I hear chuckling and muffled screams. "You too calm for your bitch to be gone". I recognized the voice as Keyon. I clench my jaw and start breathing heavily again.

"I swear to god on my daughters grave. I'm beating yo as son sight when I -"

"Yeah yeah", he cuts off. "You got three hours to try and come and get her. Cause our little trip begins in that time, right Aniya?". I hear the muffled screams again and he laughs then hangs up.

"I tracked the call", King says. "He definitely at Jarvis house. We gotta get going quick. Justin you sure ole dude know what he doing?"

"I'm telling you we'll be in, in no time", he assures us.

-----

"Damn Justin fucks up again!", I yell at him. Rico dumb ass forgot to put the C-4 in his trunk.

"I'm sorry man", Rico apologizes. "My mom drove my car today and I had to take it out. It's under my bed"

"I hope it blow yo dumb ass up", I spat. I pull my gun out and walk up to Jarvis back door. I hear them calling after me but I ignore them. I got less that two hours to get my girl and this is a waste of time. I shoot the locks on the back door and kick it down. Girls in just they undergarments scatter like roaches. A big buff dude walks out of the back and I shoot him in the chest. He falls quick and hard and I smile in satisfaction. Soon as that smile came it left. I walk through the house slowly watching my surroundings.

I get down a long hallway and hear a bullet fly past my ear. I duck down and see a girl with a gun in her hand fall down in front of me. Looking back I see LJ giving me and okay symbol. I return it and go in the nearest room. Sneaking around the corner I lay my eyes on Keyon sticking a needle in my baby girl arm. She's fighting the best she can while being tied up and then she slowly falls into a different state. I charge into him and knock both of us down. I start throwing punches to his face and he tries to cover his face.

Somehow he flips us over and I knee him in his shit. He groans and reaches for his dick. I elbow him in the face and he flies back. Like some shit from a Spider man movie or something. I hear distant gunshots and knock his head against a bed rail. He immediately stops moving and I know he dead. I walk over to Niya and start untying her. She groans and makes inaudible noises. I pick her up and lay her over my shoulder.

"Put her down", I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Jarvis holding a AK-47 up to my head.

"Nigga you gone shoot, I'm not putting my girl down. That's on my moms", I tell him seriously. He pulls Regina from behind him and she looks unbothered. That's from being around King crazy ass for so long. The door swings open and in rushes Justin taking a shot at Jarvis. Jarvis shoots back and I toss my gun over to Regina cause she closer to Jarvis. She catches and soon blood comes from her body.

Everything becomes slow motion and I watch as she falls to the ground. Jarvis had another gun in his hand and shot her through her back. I flee past the bullets with Niya still on my shoulder. I run downstairs to another lower level. The lights flicker on and off. I sit her on what looks like a lab table and check her for any wounds.

"Baby... baby wake up for me", I say slapping her face lightly. Her eyes shoot open and they they close back again. They do that about 3 times before she can hold them open lowly.

"Juno", she says a little above a whisper. She starts crying silently and pulling on her hair. "Save me please.. th- he- I-"

"Shhh I got you..-". Mad bullets can be heard from the upper level of the building. I look back at Niya and see her crying. It's either take her with me and her get shot. Or leave her down here and hide her. Shit I'm hiding my baby. "Come here.. come on". I pick her up again and open up a cabinet that's in a corner. She crawls into it and I stuff her legs in. "I know this uncomfortable, but I'm coming back for you. I promise Niya".

She looks at me and cries. Looking at her makes my heart break into three million more little pieces. "You promise?"

"I promise.. and I love you. Be quiet and don't get out of here". I shut the door back and jet up the steps. A body drops next to me and I see where King stuck in a hard place. Two niggas shooting at him and I fire one in the back and the other in the side of his neck. We all meet up and Carmelo bleeding from his leg.

"You find Regina?", king asks me frantically. I open my mouth but nothing come out. King looks at me like I'm dumb.

I look over at LJ holding Carmelo up. "Get him to the hospital, we'll be good here". LJ goes to go against what I said but I get agitated. "NIGGA GO!". He helps Carmelo out of the house while still being on the look out. "King we gotta go get Niya after Jarvis taken care of".

I walk off stepping over bodies. I pray on my way up the stairs. Opening up a room door a gust of wind blows. The window open.. this nigga then ran out. I run over to the window but get stopped by the sound of something ticking. I look over and see a bomb set up. That bitch read 20 seconds. "KING!". I run off and run into him. "We gotta go a bomb set-". I grab his arm and we run off.

BOOM!

We run towards the door and make it out just in time. The debris knock us over and I groan in pain. See these niggas smarter than I thought. I have trouble lifting myself up as I look at the house in flames. Nah... Niya in there!

"NIYYA!", I scream out crying at the same time. I start running towards the house but King pulls me back. I try to fight against him but he has a strong grip on me. I cry out loud and all the flash backs and memories we shared together play like a movie in my head. Man I did her so damn wrong! Justin limps over coughing. His face is covered in black smoot or what ever that shit is called. That's the last thing on my mind right now.

Distant sirens can be heard and I'm lowkey zoned out right now. I knew I should of brung her with me. After this I'm following my first gut all the time. Somehow King and Justin dragged my ass into the passenger side of the car. I continue to cry not caring if they see me and the sound of someone phone ringing hurts my head more.

"Juno get your phone", King demands me. I ignore him and reaches into my pocket and gets it. He stops on his breaks immediately and we all jerk up. I hit my head on the dash board and feel a speed knot forming. "You got some- WHERE THE FUCK IS REGINA YOU SMA-"

I snatch the phone and see Jarvis and... Keyon sitting down. "I THOUGHT I KILLED YO BITCH ASS! YALL KILLED MY GIRL AND I -Niya?"

She's tied up once again crying. My heart beat races, I thought she was dead. I don't even feel better cause with them she basically is dead. Keyon wipes his face and smirks. I fucked his face up. "Don't think... see you fucked up big time. You still ain't get yo girl. So say y'all last words cause the bitch is untraceable".

"Nigga I swear to God I will fuck you up again. And this this a bullet going straight through yo fuckin brain bitch!", I spat. I look over at Niya again and she looks so scared. Keyon looks back and smirks again.

"Wanna talk to her? Here y'all gone and talk", he rips the tap off of her mouth and she sobs silently.

"Aniya I swear I'll come and find you. Baby where are you?"

"Jord- I don't know!", she cries. She cries louder and I start crying again looking at her cry. Keyon and Jarvis think the funniest shit ever.

"I love you", I tell her honestly. "You gone be back home. I promise-". The call ended with Keyon waving to me. I break my phone and rub my face. King rubs my back and I shake my head not believing this shit.

"King I'm sorry about Regina... Jarvis killed her when I tossed her my gun to off him", I explain to him lowly. He stays quiet and speeds off. A cop car intersects us and its O'Shea and Kenny. O'Shea opens up my door and puts me in handcuffs.

T R E M A I N E

Getting the news that your little sister just went missing is hard as fuck. I run up to my room and slam the door shut. I pace my floor and start tearing shit up. I knock down all the trophies on my cabinet, tear off all the pictures and posters off my wall, knock down all the shoe boxes and shoes on my racks. After all my room is a fucking mess. I even went as far as flipping my mattress over. I sit down and just cry in the middle of the mess.

I should've did something when I first found out about it. Daria and Keyon some dirty grimy bitches. I've beat Keyon ass before so I don't even know why he still test the fuck out of me. My room door opens and whoever it is sits down next to me. "Baby this ain't gone bring her back", mom speaks to me softly.

"Mom she's not coming back!", I spat to her. I jump up and look down at her. Tears are rolling down her brown skin. "She ain't coming back and I'm mad! I'm mad at myself for being so mean to her! I'm mad because she dated him, I'm mad cause Juno didn't protect her! IM MAD AT GOD-"

"Don't you say that!", Mom yells at me. She stands up and I continue to cry. "God does everything for a reason Tremaine! This is one of his tests and we gone get through it. This is him telling you to cherish what you have before it's gone. Yes Tremaine I'm mad too, but we can't go blaming anyone but the ones that took her from us"

I listen to her and end up crying harder. She pulls me into a hug and my tall frame leans into her. I haven't cried in the longest and I never thought I would due to losing my sister. This shut is crazy. The pain in my heart is unbearable. My kids look up to her like a mother and now she ain't even here. Cherish what you got cause you don't know when it's gone leave you. Don't end up like me... feeling it the hard way.

J O R D A N

"Y'all my girl is probably in a damn ditch right now!", I yell in the interrogation room. "And y'all wanna be in her asking me about my daughter. SHES DEAD! LET HER REST AND LEAVE THE SHIT ALONE!"

O'Shea and Kenny look at each other.  "Look we are gonna help you. We just thought you would like some help with Bria-"

"It's over!", I say once again. I look away and fold my arms. They throw a file on the table with Brianna's name written on it. I look at it and back at the wall. "Can I go?"

Kenny nods and walks out of the interrogation room. O'Shea sits down in front of me I stare back at him. "I know this has been a hard day for you. That's why we aren't taking you in for violations. I wanna help you son. You have a good heart and there is a lot of closure you need. So there go some information you may need". I grab the file and leave out of the room. Stepping outside I meet up with LJ. He hugs me and I hold in my emotions. I get in the car and look at the city lights that don't look beautiful anymore.. at least not today.

He pulls in front of the apartment complex and we sit in silence. LJ looks over at me and slightly smiles. "Ma nigga you gone be okay here by yo self? I know you miss sleepin over with yo big bro and all", he jokes. I let out a little laugh and shake my head no. "You know I'm here.. I got you".

"I'll be coo", I get out of the car and walk up to my apartment. On the elevator all the shit keeps flowing through my head. The elevator opens and I step out. I open my door and Rocky is at the door. "Yo better not had of pissed or shitted in my house, let's go". I walk him back down the elevator and outside so he can handle his business.  The file falls from under my arm and I pick it back up. Some pictures fall out of Brianna. I try to convince myself to put the picture back in the file but I can't. The big smile on her face, I smile and feel some tears fall from my eyes. Rocky walks back over and whines when he sees me. I wipe my face and put him. "Yeah I miss her too".

I look at another picture of that nigga Brae was dating. Kevin Dunbar the header read. I read a statement that a neighbor heard noises and him yelling at Brianna. Oh Brae gone answer this shit. I walk back up to my apartment and bam on Brae door. She opens up with a robe on like she juts got out of the shower. "Ju-", I knock her ass back into the house and she yelps. Rocky runs in and sits down by the door, my nigga, a good watch dog.

"Don't Juno me bitch!", I spat. "I'm to the fuckin roof today hoe. Where the fuck Kevin bitch ass at! I know yo whorish ass know. Bitch you better tell me what the fuck happened to my damn daughter".

"She was my daughter too!", she yells at me.

"She wasn't yo daughter when you left her around that pedophile so fuck allat!", I yank her up by her hair and she tries to pry away. I lose it and start slapping the fuck out of her. My mom raised me not to hit women but I'm trying not to beat her ass. "Now tell me bitch!"

"Jordan I'm sorry! He got - HE KILLED HER! IM SOO SORRY. I COULDNT STOP HIM!", she cries. I let her hair go and kick her in her side.

"That's not good enough, tell me bitch!", I pull out my gun and she gets quiet. "Finish". After a while she look at me and starts crying again.

"She came- she came back from being with you and she wouldn't stop crying for you. Jordan you had her so damn spoiled. I tired to get her to shut up but she wouldn't. So I locked her in the room and she just got louder. Some how she got out and Kevin got upset. He started shaking her and he wouldn't stop. I tried to grab her from him but he knocked me down. I picked up the metal bat in her room that was you and .. and I swung at him". She stops and her breathing eggs heavy. She looks up at me and starts crying even harder. "I accidentally hit her! Blood got everywhere and she stopped breathing. Jordan I killed our child on accident! I'm so sorry! Kevin threw her out the window to make it seem more believable because I didn't want to go to jail. I'm s-"

I punch her in her shit and she screams. I leave out and go to LJ house with Rocky. If I stay here I'm gone do some shit I'm gone regret.

A N I Y A

Drugs. Raped. Drugs. Throw Up. Sleep. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. That's what been going on for the last three hours. Jarvis and Keyon takes turns. My head is spinning and I still don't know where I am.

. "I know this uncomfortable, but I'm coming back for you. I promise Niya". I believed him.. he was gonna come back.. I know he was. The pounding continues and I groan. I zone out and Keyon comes into view. He smiles and starts kissing on me. I move around and he digs his nails into my arm making me squirm and cry out in pain. "Stop moving bitch".

"Well I see my baby is up", a thick accent says. I look around and see that small man again. He caresses my face and I feel so uncomfortable. The throbbing between my legs is painful and I'm nauseous. "You'll do us great... Keyon you did a good job... Welcome to Cuba baby".

I zone out again and then wake up to myself throwing up again. All over myself I throw up. I get dragged to a deck and water is poured all over me. I gasp for air and look at the scenery. It would be nice if the circumstances were different. 

Niya I love you. I cry thinking about the family I left behind. Better yet I left Jordan. Regina was in there with me.. they threw her.. oh my god did her wrong. She's dead and I feel so bad. All of this is partially my fault. Keyon comes out and sits a bowl of fruit in front of me. "I know you like it.. eat". I turn my head and he gets mad and throws it on me. My chest heaves up and down drone the adrenaline running through my body. "Better starve bitch. But I still got what I wanted.. and damn you got some good good. Oh yeah... welcome to Cuba".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 282 28
Unique is a 16 year old girl, going threw a hard time living alone with her brother Pimp who is 19 and a thug. She keeps to her self because after h...
2.5M 56.3K 32
Janiyah is young and wants to enjoy a carefree life. No worries at all. She's books, beauty, and brains. She enjoys spending time with her best frien...
373K 16.3K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
4.2M 117K 45
Beauty and her Bestfriend met two boys that'll change their lives forever. Will they accept all the changes and take the risk? Let's see! BOOK 1