MY FAKE BOYFRIEND ( draco mal...

By sameezyy

❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake... More

01| hogwarts
02| first day
03| fights & trolls
04| quidditch
05| merry christmas
06| detention
07| first adventure
08| good year
09| summer with the weasley's
10| diagon alley
11| stolen cars
12| back to school
13| writing on the wall
14| new friend
15| dissapearing bones
16| polyjuice potion
17| petrified
18| see you next year!
19 | the kiss that changed everything
20| a deal with draco
21| train rides with dementors
22| draco tells all
23| ignored
24| expecto patronum
25| hogsmeade
26| we've got a problem
27| top secret
28| dark night
29| healing
30| quidditch world cup
31| the triwizard tournament
32| tweedle dee & tweedle dum
33| potter stinks
34| first task
35| suprise
36| the yule ball
37| black lake
38| loss
40| secret meeting
41| the room of requirement
42| drifting away
43| in this together
44| pain
45| seperate ways
46| citrus lemon & subtle cologne
47| the cursed necklace
48| ron gets popular
49| christmas party
50| left alone
51| death eater
52| the astronomy tower
53| mourning
54| i love you
55| dark times
56| malfoy manor
57| the escape
58| returning to hogwarts
59| and so it begins
60| the battle pt.1
61| the battle pt.2
62| nineteen years later
A/N: NIGHTINGALE

39| new professor

147K 5.2K 14.3K
By sameezyy

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way."

Y/N POV

"I'm surprised the Ministry is still letting you walk around free, Potter! You better enjoy it while you can! I believe there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it!" Draco teased Harry.

Harry charged at Draco, but was held back by Ron.

I couldn't believe his nerve. I haven't seen him in weeks and he decides to be a jerk to Harry, just like he used to be.

"What did I tell you? Complete idiot." Draco said to Crabbe and Goyle.

"Just stay away from me!" Harry yelled at him, causing Draco to give him a disgusted look.

I clutched my bag in my arms.

"Are you coming, y/n?" He asked, his expression slightly softening.

"Um...I'll see you later." I said, looking at the ground.

He scoffed and walked away. Harry remained tense.

"It's only Malfoy. What'd you expect?" Ron said, as Harry relaxed.

"I'm sorry about that Harry." I said and sighed.

"It's fine." He said and started walking to the carriages.

───────────────

"Good evening, children! Now we have a few changes in staffing this year. Now may we please welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Deloris Umbridge. And now-" Dumbledore was cut off by a women dressed in all pink.

She slowly made her way to the front.

"She was at my Hearing. She works for Fudge." Harry whispered.

"Thank you for your kind words of welcome. And how lovely, to see all of your bright, kind faces, smiling up at me." She said, looking around at all of us.

I was pretty sure I was doing just the exact opposite of smiling.

"I'm sure we're all going to become very good friends." She said and smiled.

"That's not likely." Fred and George said, causing me to giggle.

"Let us preserve, what must be preserved. Perfect, what can be perfected, and practices that ought to be, prohibited." She said, smiling brightly and letting out a creepy laugh.

Dumbledore started clapping, causing everyone to awkwardly clap.

"Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating." Dumbledore said.

"Illuminating?" I asked.

"What a load of waffle. What does that mean?" Ron asked.

"It means that the Ministry is interfering at Hogwarts." Hermione said, causing us all to tense up.

───────────────

I watched as the white paper bird flew above us, and smiled.

"Brilliant charm." I said to Draco, who was seated next to me.

"Indeed." He said, and chucked as Goyle hit it with a sling shot.

All of a sudden the bird shriveled up and disintegrated.

"Good morning, children." The prissy pink woman said from the back of the class.

She began to walk up the isle, looking at each one of us as she did so.

"Ordinary Wizarding Levels examination! O-W-Ls! More commonly known as Owls! Study hard, and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe." She said, in a nice, yet very annoying tone.

She then cast a spell that gave us our books. But they were beginners books!

"Um, excuse me, there's nothing in here about using defensive spells." Hermione said.

"Using spells? I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom!" She said.

"Were not going to use magic?" I asked, very confused.

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way." She said.

I gave an annoyed look to Draco, who seemed quite calm in this situation. How on earth could he possible be calm?!

"What use is that? If we're attacked, it won't be risk-free!" Harry spat.

"Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class!" She said strongly.

I put my hand on my head and rested my elbow on the table. This doesn't make any sense.

"It is the view of the Ministry, that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient to get you through your examinations. Which, after all, is what school is all about!" She said cheerfully.

"And how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?" Harry asked.

"There is nothing out there, dear. Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself?" She asked innocently.

I couldn't name a bunch of people actually...

"Oh, I don't know, maybe Lord Voldemort." Harry said in an obvious tone.

Students began to whisper, and I glanced over at Harry, giving him a sympathetic look.

"Now, let me make this quite plain. You have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie." She said.

"It's not a lie! I saw him! I fought him!" Harry yelled.

"Detention, Mr. Potter!" She yelled.

Oh no.

Draco seemed slightly amused with this.

I lightly shoved his arm so he would stop.

"So you're telling me Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?" Harry said back.

I gasped as my stomach tightened. This happened whenever someone mention Cedric.

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident." She said.

"It was murder! Voldemort killed him!" Harry yelled.

"Enough!" She yelled, causing everyone to jump. "Enough."

"See me later, Mr. Potter. In my office." She said, letting out a laugh.

───────────────

"These are wonderful, Luna." I said, petting one of the Thestrals.

"I cannot see them." Draco admitted shyly.

"Why can't he?" I asked.

"They can only be seen by people who have seen death." She said, calmly.

"You've seen...death?" Draco asked me, shocked.

"Yes, my grandmother. She was killed by a Death Eater who was ordered to by Voldemort. I couldn't save her...I was only a child." I said, looking down.

Luna softly smiled, sympathetically. Draco rubbed my back.

"It was a long time ago. So, how about you, Luna?" I asked. "How come you can see them?"

"My mum. She was quite an extraordinary witch, but she did like to experiment...and one day, one of her spells went badly wrong. I was nine." She explained.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Yes, it was rather horrible. I do feel sad about it sometimes, but I've got Dad." She said and smiled.

I then heard footsteps coming closer to our location.

"I'll see you later, okay?" I said, giving her a hug.

"Sounds good." She said and smiled.

I turned around, grabbed Draco's hand and ran. As we made it far enough away, I noticed that person we heard was Harry. He looked quite stressed, but I know Luna was just the person to talk to.

"That was close." Draco said, huffing.

"We barely ran far! You need to exercise more!" I said and chuckled.

"Oh yeah?!" Draco yelled, grabbing my legs and throwing my body over his shoulder.

"Draco! Put me down!" I said, laughing.

"Who's the weak one now?" He said and chuckled, putting me down.

"I hate you." I said, crossing my arms and pouting.

"You love me." He said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled brightly.

"Come here." He said, grabbing my sides and pulling me into a hug then kissing my forehead.

"We better get back, it's getting pretty dark." Draco said, running his hand through his rough blonde hair.

"That's a good idea. I heard that Umbridge is giving out detentions for everything. And that's the last thing I need." I said and chuckled.

"Come on." He said and started walking.

I stood my ground and didn't move.

"Why aren't you walking?" Draco asked, obviously confused.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?" I asked and stuck out my bottom lip.

Draco sighed and chuckled.

"Hop on." He said, turning around.

I ran up and hopped on his back.

"To the castle!" I said, stretching my arm out and pointing to the castle.

"You are something, y/n." He said and smiled.

I giggled and kissed his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 468 35
//DRARRY// It's summer. Summer 1998. Harry Potter has decided to stay at Hogwarts for summer, until his accommodation is sorted- and to catch up on...
252K 9K 200
- 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒷꒦꒷ ⁀➷.. 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𖤐₊˚ ☆彡 ꒰#𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀꒱...
274K 6.4K 18
[draco malfoy x reader] ❝ am i dreaming? or the person i actually desire the most came here to make them real? ❞ book #1
2.4K 12 12
𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘈𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦...