Worlds Colliding (The Origina...

Door heartofice97

All rights go the creators of The Originals and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. hear... Meer

characters & trailer
main character theme songs/ships & outfit links
chapter 1 - For the Next Millennium
chapter 2 - You Hung the Moon
chapter 3 - I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans
chapter 4 - A Walk on the Wild Side
chapter 5 - The Axeman's Letter
chapter 6 - Beautiful Mistake
chapter 7 - Out of the Easy
chapter 8 - The Other Girls in New Orleans
chapter 9 - Savior
chapter 10 - A Ghost Along the Mississippi
chapter 11 - Wild At Heart
chapter 12 - Dead Angels
chapter 13 - Heart Shaped Box
chapter 14 - Streetcar Named Desire
chapter 15 - An Old Friend Calls
chapter 16 - Alone With Everybody
chapter 17 - Behind the Black Horizon
chapter 18 - The Devil Comes Here and Sighs
chapter 19 - No More Heartbreaks
chapter 20 - Where Nothing Stays Buried
chapter 21 - Give 'Em Hell, Kid
chapter 22 - The Bloody Crown

Bloopers

1.5K 27 6
Door heartofice97

Indiana Evans / Kassandra Mikaelson 

Nolan Gerard Funk / Noah Dumaine

Katherine McNamara / Caitlin Harris 

Emeraude Toubia / Mikayla Labonair-Kenner

Meagan Tandy / Auria Rayvnne 

Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore

Zoey Deutch / Nicola Salvatore 

and guest appearances by:

Holland Roden / Tory Donovan / Rosalita

Lucy Hale / Kacie Lockwood 

Tyler Posey / Luke Thompson

Jessica Parker Kennedy / Lindsey Davis

Tyler Hoechlin / Ryan Thompson

Victoria Justice / Alex Gilbert  

Cher Lloyd / Liv Gilbert

Sterling Beaumon / Cristian Hunter

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", outside the Davilla Estate, Joseph Morgan / Klaus Mikaelson, Leah Pipes / Cami O'Connell and Jason Dohring / Detective Will Kinney were standing together.

Joseph / Klaus pointed at Leah / Cami. "You're a fast learner. I'll give you that. But don't push it." There was a long moment of silence. Joseph / Klaus looked into the camera. "We'll be right back after these commercials."

Leah / Cami laughed.

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the pool room of the Davilla Estate, Charles Michael Davis / Marcel Gerard, Nolan Gerard Funk / Noah Dumaine, Katherine McNamara / Caitlin Harris and Danielle Campbell / Davina Claire were talking.

"They had their turn," Danielle / Davina told them. "Klau... Klay..."

Danielle / Davina got tongue, making a 'la la la' sound.

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Joseph / Klaus and Phoebe Tonkin / Hayley Marshall were fighting. 

"My parents left me," Phoebe / Hayley told him, accidentally punching the wall, hurting her fist.

"Oh, Jesus," Joseph / Klaus told her.

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in Lucien's Penthouse, Joseph / Klaus, Daniel Gillies / Elijah Mikaelson and Andrew Lees / Lucien Castle were talking.

"There is a war, uh, brew..." Andrew / Lucien trailed off, forgetting his line. "Bloody hell." Later, he was sitting on the couch, pointing at Joseph / Klaus and Daniel / Elijah. "If I kill the two of you, then I... Fuck." It was another take. "The jets, the all... aw, bloody hell." It was another take. "All for an eternity on the run from Kassandra and Rebek.. Fuck."

From 3.08 "The Other Girls In New Orleans", in the compound, Indiana / Kassandra was chained up.

Andrew / Lucien had just saved her, trying to remember his line. "I told you that I would... aw, fuck."

Indiana / Kassandra smiled, looking into the camera, shrugging.

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in St. Anne's Church, Katherine / Caitlin had Nolan / Noah pinned against the cage wall, licking the blood from his cheek, a little awkward and sheepish. "Sorry."

Nolan / Noah shook his head. "No, I'm not complaining."

Katherine / Caitlin smiled, hanging her head, embarrassed, causing him to laugh.

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Emeraude Toubia / Mikayla Labonair-Kenner was stunned, giving Joseph / Klaus a look. "Is that what you were planning to tell her when she got old enough to ask us where..." She knew that she got the line wrong, rolling her eyes. "Fuck."

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in the French Quarter, Tracy Ifeachor / Aya Al-Rashid pulled up in the limo next to Katherine / Caitlin and Danielle / Davina, starting to laugh. "I'm sorry."

From 3.06 "Beautiful Mistake", in the locked room of the Davilla Estate, Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore was chained up. Leah / Cami was kneeling next to her. Ashley / Kaylin had just used her chains to catch the knife before it could impale her face. They were both trying not to laugh.

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in the bayou, Emeraude / Mikayla was taking a drink of bourbon for the wake, coughing at the fact that it was real, getting some laughs from crew members and actors at her reaction.

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in Rousseau's, Ancestral Plane, Danielle / Davina and Nathaniel Buzolic / Kol Mikaelson were kissing.

"Cut it," the director told them.

"Oh, come on, man," Nathaniel / Kol complained.

Danielle / Davina laughed.

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in Lucien's building, Jessica / Lindsey called out. "Quiet! We're acting!"

The others laughed.

From 3.05 "The Axeman's Letter", in St. Anne's Church, Indiana / Kassandra, Charles / Marcel, Nolan / Noah and Katherine / Caitlin were talking while Nolan / Noah and Katherine / Caitlin were training.

"Are you quite done?" Indiana / Kassandra asked. "Both matters in the party..." It was another take. "Both parties in the matter never... Bloody hell. Excuse me, sorry."

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Riley Voelkel / Freya Mikaelson and Indiana / Kassandra were talking.

"Or just to settle confusing debates, why don't we say that we're the same age?" Indiana / Kassandra asked.

"We are the same age, Indiana," Riley / Freya told her.

"Yes, I know, Riley," Indiana / Kassandra told her. "Thank you."

They smiled, chuckling.

"It's okay," Riley / Freya told her.

From 3.08 "The Other Girls in New Orleans", in St. Anne's Church, Joseph / Klaus and Ashley / Kaylin were talking.

"When I said that you could come to New Orleans whenever you wanted, this wasn't exachly..." Joseph / Klaus trailed off, making a face. "Exachly?"

Ashley / Kaylin smiled.

From 3.03 "I'll See You in Hell Or New Orleans", in St. Anne's Church, Emeraude / Mikayla and Nathan Parson / Jackson Kenner were making out. Nathan / Jackson pushed her against the cage wall, which wobbled behind her like it would fall.

Emeraude  / Mikayla looked up. "Shit."

"Jesus Christ," Nathan / Jackson told her.

From 3.05 "The Axeman's Letter", in flashback outside the castle, Maia Mitchell / Rosalita was terrorizing Aurora with mind control, getting tongue tied and tripped up, laughing at herself. "Sorry. Gonna need a do over."

From 3.08 "The Other Girls in New Orleans", in St. Anne's Church, Ashley / Kaylin was on her knees from being punched through the chest to her heart, looking breathless and relieved to see Joseph / Klaus, not quite getting the tone of voice right. "Klaus... I'm sorry, can we start again?"

From 3.05 "The Axeman's Letter", in flashback outside the castle, Rebecca Breeds / Aurora de Martel approached Maia / Rosalita. "Where are they going?"

Maia / Rosalita turned to face Rebecca / Aurora, slipping slightly on the grass. "Mikael's... fuck. Damn you, Rosalita, why are you wearing heels outside in the grass in the past?"

Rebecca / Aurora laughed.

From 3.05 "The Axeman's Letter", in St. Anne's Church, Indiana / Kassandra, Charles / Marcel, Nolan / Noah and Katherine / Caitlin were talking while Nolan / Noah and Katherine / Caitlin were training.

Indiana / Kassandra started to walk away.

Nolan / Noah looked at the camera, pointing toward Indiana / Kassandra. "Where the fuck's she going?"

From 3.08 "The Other Girls in New Orleans", in the hallway of the compound, Daniel / Elijah gave Charles / Marcel and Nolan / Noah a look, turning around, walking away.

Charles / Marcel marched down the hallway after him. "Get back here, you son of a bitch."

Nolan / Noah laughed.

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the chambre de chasse, Oliver Ackland / Tristan de Martel and Rebecca / Aurora walked toward Joseph / Klaus, Indiana / Kassandra and Daniel / Elijah.

Oliver / Tristan had trouble remembering his line. "We... are going..."

They laughed, as Oliver / Tristan and Rebecca / Aurora turned around to start again.

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in flashback, Maia / Rosalita was standing with the Mikaelsons and Andrew / Lucien by the carriage. "What the fuck is that line?"

They all laughed.

From 3.08 "The Other Girls in New Orleans", in the hallway of the compound, Charles / Marcel, Nolan / Noah and Daniel / Elijah were walking, talking about the Strix.

"And if they restroy..." Charles / Marcel trailed off, knowing he got the line wrong. "Oh, my fucking God."

They turned around to start the scene again.

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", in the Quarter, Zoey Deutch / Nicola Salvatore looked at Indiana / Kassandra and Joseph / Klaus. "Now, unless you wanna be delayed by..." 

A breeze of wind blew a piece of hair into Zoey / Nicola's face. She tried to blow it away, laughing in amusement. Ashley / Kaylin and Emeraude / Mikayla laughed, too. Indiana / Kassandra and Joseph / Klaus smiled.

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in the club, Indiana / Kassandra and Andrew / Lucien were talking.

"'Old flame'?" Andrew / Lucien repeated in amusement. "Try first love. Try sire." He put a hand on her cheek. "Try savior."

"I'm your fucking first love, sire and savior," Indiana / Kassandra told him.

"Yes, I know, thank you," Andrew / Lucien told her.

Indiana / Kassandra patted him on the chest. "So, don't get pretentious with me."

From 3.08 "The Other Girls in New Orleans", in the compound, Joseph / Klaus, Daniel / Elijah, Indiana / Kassandra, Phoebe / Hayley, Emeraude / Mikayla and Riley / Freya were talking.

Joseph / Klaus was having trouble remembering his line. "Aurora has neither the means, nor the... will?" The others nodded. "Oh, that's right, good."

From 3.08 "The Other Girls in New Orleans", in St. Anne's Church, Rebecca / Aurora and Ashley / Kaylin were facing off.

"Which is more than I can say for you," Ashley / Kaylin told her. Rebecca / Aurora became furious, pretending to backhand punch Ashley / Kaylin in the face, but she didn't move. "Nope."

"Damn it," Rebecca / Aurora told her.

They laughed.

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the pool room of the Davilla Estate, both Phoebe / Hayley and Katherine / Caitlin nearly slipped on the slightly watery floor, standing next to Paul Wesley / Stefan Salvatore, Ashley / Kaylin, Zoey / Nicola, Cher Lloyd / Liv Gilbert, Sterling Beaumon / Cristian Hunter and Tyler Posey / Luke Thompson, who all laughed while they were helping them stand.

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the upstairs living room, Andrew / Lucien, Leah / Cami and Victoria Justice / Alex Gilbert were tied to their chairs while Riley / Freya, Meagan Tandy / Auria Rayvnne and Maia / Tory Donovan stood in front of them. 

Leah / Cami and Victoria / Alex were dancing around in their seats, while Meagan / Auria, Riley / Freya and Maia / Tory were dancing around in front of them, making Andrew / Lucien laugh.

From 3.08 "The Other Girls in New Orleans", in the upstairs living room, Phoebe / Hayley was preparing to bite Oliver / Tristan, making funny faces while exposing her fangs and crossing her eyes, hissing teasingly.

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in Kingmaker Land Development, Lucy Hale / Kacie Lockwood, Tyler / Luke, Jessica Parker Kennedy / Lindsey Davis and Tyler Hoechlin / Ryan Thompson were standing in the middle of the vampire guards, dancing around.

Lucy / Kacie and Jessica / Lindsey sang teasingly. "Hello from the other side..."

Tyler / Luke actually nearly slammed a guy into the wall, stopping barely. "Whoa, shit."

Tyler / Ryan laughed.

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", in the barn, Andrew / Lucien used the shovel to pull Indiana / Kassandra closer, making her slip and slide over the floor. Joseph / Klaus helped him steady her, when they, Ashley / Kaylin, Zoey / Nicola and Emeraude / Mikayla started to laugh.

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in St. Anne's Church, Nathaniel / Kol stood alone to face the Ancestors, looking into the camera, smiling. "I don't know what to do."

From 3.04 "A Walk on the Wild Side", at the Strix Ball, Meagan / Auria and Charles / Marcel were both wearing their masks, with Meagan / Auria's back to him as he stood behind her. 

Meagan / Auria smiled. "I forgot my line."

They both chuckled.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the alley, Indiana / Kassandra spun around to pretend to try and stab Andrew / Lucien with Papa Tunde's blade, her back to him.

Andrew / Lucien caught Indiana / Kassandra by the wrist with one arm, wrapping his arm around her neck from behind with the other to restrain her. "Do you see now, Sandra? You cannot beat me."

Indiana / Kassandra remained silent for a moment while she struggled to remember her line, smiling, blushing. "You made me forget my line."

Andrew / Lucien laughed, letting her go, as Indiana / Kassandra laughed as well. "I made you forget your line?"

Indiana / Kassandra turned to face him. "Well, just the way that you were..." She gestured about his arms around her from behind, smiling, blushing, shaking her head, looking away. "I'm gonna stop talking now." They both laughed, as did the crew, and Zoey / Nicola from around the corner of the alley. Indiana / Kassandra smiled. "Shut it, Zoey."

That got more louder laughter from everyone.

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in the compound, Danielle / Davina and Nathaniel / Kol were talking.

Danielle / Davina tapped the singing bowl a little too hard, making it ring highly, becoming sheepish, putting it down.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here Sighs", in Noah/Caitlin's Loft, while Katherine / Caitlin was out of control because of the hex, Nolan / Noah had her in a restraint from behind. Katherine / Caitlin spun out of the grip, turning to face Nolan / Noah, pretending to kick him in the face and make him back away.

"They're not gonna stop, Cait," Nolan / Noah told her. "All right, you have got to get a handle on yourself, please."

Katherine / Caitlin lunged toward Nolan / Noah as if she would attack him, but instead, she hugged him tightly, surprising him and making him chuckle, while he returned the hug.

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", outside the barn, Andrew / Lucien and Indiana / Kassandra were kneeling on the ground while he aimed the revolver at her heart. Instead of screaming like she was on fire, she was vocalizing like she was dying, making him laugh.

From 3.09 "Savior", outside Will's House, Meagan / Auria and Charles / Marcel stood outside.

Charles / Marcel was trying to kick the door open, but only a piece of the door broke off. He grabbed it in frustration, not knowing where to put it, gesturing around like a lost puppy, which made Meagan / Auria laugh, before deciding  to throw it at the set door to force it to fall to the floor. "God fucking..."

Meagan / Auria went on with the scene, running inside. "Oh, my God, Will, no."

Charles / Marcel remained at the threshold. "Auria!"

From 3.06 "Beautiful Mistake", in the Morocco hostel bar, Riley / Freya and Maisie Richard-Sellers / Eva Sinclair/Rebekah Mikaelson were sitting at their table.

"Well, Niklaus and Elijah aren't intimates..." Riley / Freya trailed off, knowing that she got the line wrong, chuckling. "Intimates." It was another take. "Are on intermittens... Oh, I can't. Ugh."

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", in the downstairs living room of the compound, Riley / Freya and Daniel / Elijah were standing together. 

Daniel / Elijah was at a loss for what to do, awkwardly taking her hand, kneeling down, standing right back up. "Let's do that again."

Riley / Freya laughed. "Yeah."

Katherine / Caitlin laughed.

From 3.09 "Savior", in the alley, Daniel / Elijah and Claire Holt / Rebekah Mikaelson were facing each other.

Daniel / Elijah pretended to drive the dagger into her heart. "I feel like I'm punching you in the tits."

They both looked into the camera, laughing hysterically, along with the crew.

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in Lucien's Penthouse, Joseph / Klaus had just finished compelling Ashley / Kaylin. 

Ashley / Kaylin was hugging him, acting dramatically. "Don't go!"

They both chuckled that turned into laughter.

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in the woods, Zoey / Nicola was holding the stake gun. Daniel / Elijah had just shot Andrew / Lucien for her.

"I could've pulled the trigger myself, you know," Zoey / Nicola told him. "I can handle big guns."

Daniel / Elijah smirked. "I'm sure you can."

Zoey / Nicola closed her eyes, smiling, trying to keep from laughing, turning away.

Ashley / Kaylin and Joseph / Klaus laughed.

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in the courtyard, the vampires were surrounding Indiana / Kassandra, Joseph / Klaus, Daniel / Elijah, Nathaniel / Kol, Charles / Marcel, Nolan / Noah and Katherine / Caitlin, and the hallucination of Andrew / Lucien.

Nathaniel / Kol looked at Indiana / Kassandra. "This is because of Lucien. He was mad, but he loved you."

"Maybe a little too much," Nolan / Noah told them.

Katherine / Caitlin was reminded of 'Sweet Serial Killer' by Lana Del Rey, starting to sing it. "'Cause I love you just a little too much / I love you just a little too much / Sweet serial killer."

They all did little dances to the bit of the song, laughing.

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the cemetery, Victoria / Alex, Paul / Stefan, Cher / Liv, Sterling / Cristian, Maia / Tory, Tyler / Luke, Ashley / Kaylin, Zoey / Nicola, Joseph / Klaus and Daniel / Elijah were talking.

Cher / Liv looked at Paul / Stefan. "And you don't have any problem with Kaylin and Nicola coming back to New Orleans if they choose to?"

"Well, that depends," Paul / Stefan told them. He looked at Joseph / Klaus and Daniel / Elijah. "Are you going to do right by them?"

Daniel / Elijah nodded. "I promise we will only do right by them."

"Wait, do right by them, or do them right?" Joseph / Klaus asked. "Because that can go either way."

"And we can do both," Daniel / Elijah told them.

Tyler / Luke smiled, laughing. "Oh!"

"Whoa," Sterling / Cristian told them, laughing.

"Oh, my God," Victoria / Alex told them.

Paul / Stefan, Cher / Liv and Maia / Tory all laughed.

Cher / Liv's and Maia / Tory's accents came out. "Holy shit."

This caused even more laughter.

Ashley / Kaylin and Zoey / Nicola were both blushing, smiled and laughing breathlessly. Zoey / Nicola turned to lean her head against her shoulder to hide the blush, while they hugged and laughed.

Joseph / Klaus and Daniel / Elijah were laughing smugly, looking into the camera, winking seductively.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

31.9K 530 25
All rights go the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. heartofice97: Alex and Liv Gilbert...
82.4K 1.6K 29
After two months of freedom to live her dreams; Arielle's back to Mystic Falls for a new adventure. This time she's stronger with new friends, new sk...
26.2K 1.4K 28
After being released from the worst prison imaginable, she was tasked with a murder she knew she could never bring herself to carry out. Rather than...
22.1K 258 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...