chapter 1 - For the Next Millennium

Outfits in the external link 

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in the Rayvnne tomb, Auria and Vincent were talking.

Klaus: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"Auria, the covens need a leader," Vincent told her. "Someone who's got faith, someone who will use the craft to help people. Someone who's fearless."

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the cemetery, Auria's ascension to Regent.

"I accept the role of Regent to our people," Auria told them.

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in St. James Infirmary, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria were talking.

"You have the untapped, unreachable power of twelve witches writhing inside of you because of the link," Marcel told her.

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the courtyard, Klaus lost his temper, rushing toward Kassandra, biting her on the neck, snapping her neck, letting her fall unconscious.

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the Quarter, Kassandra bit a man on the neck, starting to feed ravenously. After she was done with the man, she fed from a girl until she was dead, letting her body fall. Her mouth and chin were drenched with blood, and she was still starving and thirsty.

Noah: (voice over from 2.21 Fire With Fire) "Kassandra is being influenced by werewolf venom from when Klaus bit her. She's hallucinating and hungry."

From 2.22 "Ashes to Ashes", in Kassandra's room, Kassandra laid in her room, in her bed, sweating and weak, barely conscious.

Rebekah sat next to her, using a wet cloth to wipe her forehead. 

"I haven't thought about him in years, Bekah," Kassandra told her.

"He was your first love, Sandra," Rebekah told her. "Of course you're gonna think about him now and then."

Kassandra closed her eyes. "He's dead, and I'm still thinking about him."

"We don't know if he's dead for sure," Rebekah told her. "All we know is that Nik wants you to believe that he's dead."

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the junkyard, Dahlia raised her arms at her sides. Mikayla felt her bones starting to break, gasping in pain, falling to the ground. Every other wolf's bones started to break, making them fall to their knees.

Rebekah: (voice over from 2.22 Ashes to Ashes) "Nik stole the spell that Noah used on the Crescent Wolves."

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the road,Hayley and Mary got out of the car, falling to the ground, leaving Hope alone in her car seat.

Rebekah: (voice over from 2.22 Ashes to Ashes) "So Nik would condemn Mikayla and Hayley and the wolves to the bodies of beasts."

From 2.22 "Ashes to Ashes", in the bayou, Hayley, naked and slightly dirty in her human form, walked out to join him.

Elijah handed Hayley his jacket.

Hayley pulled the jacket on, embracing Elijah.

Rebekah: (voice over from 2.22 Ashes to Ashes) "They will be human once a month."

From 2.04 "Live and Let Die", outside Marcel's Loft, Caitlin and Auria were talking.

"I'm a human in a city full of monsters," Caitlin told her.

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in Noah's Loft, Noah and Caitlin were talking.

"I want to learn how to fight," Caitlin told him.