chapter 5 - The Axeman's Letter

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in the alley, Auria, Cami and Will were looking at the body.

Auria: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)" 

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in Cami's Apartment, Cami was arguing with Klaus. "Right now, people like me are out there getting killed by people like you."

From 3.03 "I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans", in flashback to the castle cellar, Kassandra and Lucien were kneeling on the floor after his beating, after she had healed him

A blade protruded through Lucien's chest from behind, through his heart, making him gasp.

Kassandra stood in shock, looking at the one who had stabbed Lucien in the back with a sword, horrified and angry. "Nik, no!"

From 3.03 "I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans", in flashback to the woods, Rebekah and Kassandra were outside near a large lake, preparing a traditional Viking funeral for Lucien.

Lucien gasped alive, sitting up. He was overcome by coughing.

Kassandra was stunned into speechlessness.

Klaus: (voice over from 3.03 I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans) "I know that he's the first person you ever turned, Sandra."

From 3.04 "A Walk on the Wild Side", in the compound, Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah, Hayley, Mikayla and Freya were talking.

Kassandra rolled her eyes. "The fact that one of my exes is still alive is a shock to everyone."

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in Lucien's Penthouse, Klaus, Elijah and Lucien were talking.

Elijah gave him an unamused look. "So, you say you're in conflict with those of my sireline.Am I to assume that the Lord Tristan de Martel is up to his usual tricks?"

"This is no quarrel, Elijah," Lucien told him. "We are on the brink of war."

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in Lucien's bedroom, Kassandra, Lucien and Alexis were talking.

Kassandra smiled fakely. "If you have a warning to deliver, love, best get on with it."

Kassandra and Lucien fed on Alexis to see the vision.

Freya: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall."

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah and Freya were talking.

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.04 "A Walk on the Wild Side", at the Strix Ball, Caitlin and Tristan were dancing, though Caitlin obviously wasn't into it.

"We will teach you all the things you want to know," Tristan told her. "Learning how to defend yourself even more than you already do would be at the beginning."

From 3.04 "A Walk on the Wild Side", in the Davilla Estate, Tristan handed Noah and Marcel's daylight rings to them. "Welcome to the Strix, Marcel Gerard and Noah Dumaine." He looked at Caitlin. "And all the benefits that it comes with for Miss Caitlin Harris."

From 3.03 "I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans", in the Buddhist Monastery, Aurora was leaving a message for Tristan. "I'll be in New Orleans shortly. Don't start the party without me."