chapter 17 - Behind the Black Horizon

Outfits in the external link

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals) and Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in Noah/Caitlin's loft, they were talking.

"I've always been angry before, but..." Caitlin trailed off.

"But now that everything's heightened, it's all you can feel most of the time," Noah finished. 

"I just wish that the anger I feel won't get the best of me," Caitlin told him.

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in the church attic, Davina and Kol were talking.

Kol gave a small smile. "The spell you used brought me back as I was when I died in this body."

"When you were a vampire, you were..." Davina trailed off.

"A psychotic maniac," Kol finished. 

From 3.16 "Alone With Everybody", in the compound, Kassandra and Kol were talking.

"It's worse than I remember," Kol told her. "The rage, the hunger. It's been growing worse since I came back."

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in the alley, Finn walked toward Kol. "There was never any hope for you, brother."

Kol glared at him. "Finn."

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in the compound, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra and Freya were talking.

"And now my sirelink is undone," Klaus told them. 

Freya looked at Klaus. "You're going to run?"

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", outside the compound, Hayley, Klaus and Mikayla were packing up their car.

Elijah, Freya and Kassandra were watching from the balcony above.

Elijah: (voice over from 3.15 An Old Friend Calls) "Don't stop driving till you're absolutely certain that you are safe."

Inside the car, Klaus got into the driver's seat.

Hayley got into the passenger seat.

Mikayla got into the backseat with Hope, sitting behind Hayley, while Hope sat behind Klaus.

Klaus: (voice over from 3.15 An Old Friend Calls) "You don't have to remind me how precious my cargo is."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 3.08 "Ordinary People", in Rebekah's Mansion, Rebekah and Nicola were talking.

"And the spell decreed that the white oak tree that gave us life could also take it away," Rebekah told her. 

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 7.16 "Days Of Future Past", in the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Kaylin and Nicola were talking.

"You know that I love you, no matter how you feel," Stefan told them.

"Is this conversation going back to the conversation that we had about you not blaming me for being with Klaus when I was exiled the first time?" Kaylin asked.

"Yeah," Stefan answered. "If you want to go back, it's fine."

Kaylin looked at Nicola. "You and I both promised Matt that we would help him clean up Mystic Falls before we're both exiled this time."