(Fem.)Percy Meets Avengers

Av PokemonDestiny

Percy Jackson is broken inside. When the rest of the Seven (Piper, Leo, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Andrew(Male Anna... Mer

Pirates Read Files
Gaea is well a *beep*
I meet Miss America
Family Bonding Only a Seventy Percent Chance of Being Murdered
No Heartbeat? No Problem.
The Comicon Interrogation
Percy is a Ninja
I am A Super Spy
A Normal Day of School. Well Kinda.
F is For Friends... and Fathers
U is for Uranium Brownies
N is for... No Singing Cupcakes!
The Three Stooges... Sorry I Meant Musketeers
RED and Blue Hairbrushes
Rachel Spews Green Smoke. Suprisingly Not the Weirdest Thing I've Seen.
Guinea Pig and The Hawklings
Percy Plays Some Dodgeball
Playing Cards and A Game of Hide and Seek
Avengers get Guilt Tripped by a Secretary
Arguments and Natasha has been Replaced by an Alien
Explosions... Been there done that
Spying on Two Elderly Men...It Sounds Wrong Now That I think About It
The Apartment Building of Doom...Not Much More I Can Say
And People Wonder Why I Like Dogs
I get Grounded
Steve and Tony: The Budding Bromance: Not
Steve's the Nice Parent
Nothing like the smell of escape in the morning...or is it afternoon
Bucky remembers his best friend...from WWII...and I make a huge apology
Wanda is almost as Scary as Little Neeks. what? i did say almost
Airports...Remember all weapons must be surrendered...hah!
A Old Friend meets two of my other friends: Explosions and Bad Planning
Scott does something really stupid-Wait. Who am I to judge?
A pinch of synthetics, a witch, and a cup of a chat with a father
Well. Dreaming is good, follow your dreams, and don't jump off a jet
Idiots apparently don't understand death
I Make A Proposal
Kings don't have good manners
My Uncle is a Super Creep
Percy has A Timeskip in a bottle
...well then...I am traumatized
I get in a van with a stranger
I Break The Fourth Wall (Slightly)
I Admit Something
A Camp Counselor gives me a Mental Examination
Wanda is Dramatic (Not as Much as Uncle Z though)
I Enjoy A Lunch With My Stalker
Let's Play Hide and Seek
Didja Know Ice Is Just Water
I am Confuzzled
Conversations in a Coma This is New
I'm too tired to think of a good title
Sleep. Something that I don't do
Humongus Timeskip that Causes Percy Some Anxiety (4th Wall Break yeah!)
The End No This is not Minecraft

The Pirate and the Half-Fish Horse

24.7K 606 336
Av PokemonDestiny

"I cannot believe you guys let a sixteen year old beat you!"

The pirate, sorry I meant Fury, yelled. Why am I even here? I didn't go to capture her.

"Sorry sir. It won't happen again." Natasha said. I don't think I can fully trust her. Too eager to please.

But then again I was eager to get revenge on Stark.

"It had better not. I want her here in seventy-two hours, are we clear?"

"Yes Fury." We answered, much like robots.

Fury left, coat flaring dramatically as he exited. How does he do that every single time?

I can't be the only one wondering this.

"Well, Natasha how about you run facial recognition see if she's in the city. Clint and I will go check out her apartment. File's on the table." Steve left, followed by Clint.

Those two I can trust, Steve is a leader who looks out for others.

Basically the opposite of Stark.

Clint, he has family. He knows that my brother was the only one I had left. And then he saved Clint and that little boy, losing his life in the process.

Vision looked at me with concern, why?

"Wanda?" Vision prompted.

"What?" I snapped.

Vision looked hurt by my tone, but I don't need this right now.

"I had been calling your name for a minute, are you okay?" By now everyone was staring, great attention.

Why not write 'Hey I'm a freak with powers to make you see your worst fear' on my forehead?

No don't think like that. I am still me, I think.

"I need to be alone." I got up and walked out the door, not bothering to push in my chair. It is a smart chair.

Moments like these I appreciate seemingly useless or lazy technology.

I walked into my room, slamming the door.

I flopped down on my bed, a sigh escaping my lips.

What should I do? I was never forbidden from leaving the compound. I could go see a movie.

My gaze drifted to the scrap of paper laying on my dresser. Should I?

I mean I could get in trouble but...

Making up my mind, I pulled out my cellphone, courtesy of Stark, and dialed the number.

It rung twice before someone answered it.

"Hello?" Percy's voice rang out from the speaker.

"Hey Percy. Its Wanda. Do you want to hang out today?"

I know, I know. I was supposed to capture her. But, I want to have a friend.

I've never really had a friend other than my brother.

"Sure. By the way, you might want to have someone pick up Clint and Patriot. Oh and tell them I don't like being kidnapped." Well that was fast.

I looked at the clock.

I guess it has been about an hour.

"I can do that. Where you want to meet up?" I'm probably going to regret this, but you only live once.

"Um, how about Sweet on America? Do you need directions?"

"That's great! And I'm fine, I have Maps on my phone."

"Great, see you there. Bye."

"Bye." I ended the call before searching for something to wear.

I don't feel like going to a candy shop in a night gown and shorts.

That's right Fury had woken us up at five, now its eight. He went on and on about what we did wrong and blah blah blah.

Okay he didn't say blah blah blah. It just sounded like it.

I threw on a gray tee shirt and blue jeans.

Slipping on my tennis shoes I told Jarvis not to tell the others where I was going

To finish off my look, I put a gray and red trilby cap on top of my head.

I was one foot out the door when I thought to grab a pair of fake glasses.

Natasha taught me how to avoid facial recognition. A simple pair of glasses can change how you look a lot.

The escape from the compound was nothing special, the Avengers who were currently here were all with Natasha working on facial recognition scans.

The drive in was nothing special either. It wasn't until I arrived at the candy shop something unusual happened.

I saw Percy holding a bag of candy, perfectly blue candy.

Okay that wasn't unusual in itself. The unusual thing was she, a supposed terrorist, was giving some candy to each little kid who walked in the door.

That is if the parents allowed her. Most didn't, but who would let their child accept candy from a random stranger?

Her eyes were scanning each persons face as they walked in. As I stepped through the door her eyes lit up and she started towards me.

"Come on Wanda. Let's go!" I had no time to react as she grabbed my arm and pulled me through the employees only door and out the back.

I didn't question her as we took turn after turn through the maze that is New York.

"Here we go." We were staring at an arcade. The flashing signs drawing attention to themselves.

"I've never been to an arcade before."

"Neither have I. Now hurry up!"

I was practically pushed into the building, where the sounds of laughing children overtook my ears.

I looked to my left, only to see Percy gone.

I was panicking when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I whirled around; face to face with Percy, who was holding two buckets filled with tokens.

She laughed at my expression and handed one to me.

By the time we ran out of tokens, we had a ton of tickets.

We were standing at the ticket counter machine for a half hour, and that was with the two of us at separate machines.

When we went to cash in our tickets for prizes, the attendants faces were priceless.

Percy got a big stuffed half fish half horse, which she named Rainbow, a stuffed trident pillow, and a stuffed owl.

She showed a card and got a discount on our items. Membership card?

I got a necklace that has two crossed torches. The fire on the torches is created with carefully cut rubies.

The torches seem to flicker and glow in the light, almost like they're real, which is part of the reason I like them.

The other reason is that Percy says that they are the symbol for the Greek goddess Hecate. Who, I think, was the goddess of crossroads and magic.

My phone rang and I searched my pockets for it.

Percy reached into her pocket and pulled it out. I raised and eyebrow questionably.

"You left it by the ticket counter. I didn't think you would want to lose this." I nodded my thanks as I answered the call.

"Wanda! Where the hell are you?!" Steve's voice came over the phone. I looked at the clock on my phone.

Six o'clock. Oops.

"Out." I answered calmly. I was tempted to take his one liner but it didn't seem like a nice thing to do.

"I can see that. Now where are you?" God Steve, you aren't my father.

"At the arcade." Percy was smiling, and each answer I gave only made her grin wider.

"You need to get back here this instant. Everyone thought you were kidnapped!" Mother hen much?

"Steve I'm fine. You know I can take care of myself."

"Just get back. We need to bring in Jackson or Fury will kill us. Literally." He hung up.

"I've got to go. See you Percy." I pulled her in for a friendly hug before whispering, "We'll probably come after you again. Just a warning."

She gave me a nod. "No problem." She smiled before running out with her prizes.

I fingered my necklace as I took a cab to the compound gates.

I paid the cabbie, ten dollars as tip. He tipped his cap before speeding off.

I slipped my glasses into my pocket before riding the elevator to the living floor.

"Cinderella has arrived!" Stark announced from his seated position.

"Hey Wanda. How was your time at the arcade?" Steve asked, looking up from the movie playing on the TV.

I think it was Finding Nemo. Wait. Isn't that a children's film?

"Good. I need sleep." I walked to my room and changed, laying my necklace on my nightstand.

I collapsed on my bed and passed out.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

127K 2.1K 15
Percy had lost all his friends so he decided to leave. Thalia and Nico went with him, there was no way they would leave Percy alone, he would most li...
4.9K 55 9
HEYY!! this is an old book that i actually finished its a crossover between the avengers and pjo I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS...
1.5M 40.7K 85
Annabeth is gone and Percy's world stopped. Fury finds a strangely thin file on a certain demigod/suspected terrorist. Avengers Assemble. Prophecies...
69.6K 1.1K 25
(I know a lot of Percy Jackson and Avengers crossovers have been made, but what if the roles are switched. Instead of Annabeth dying, it's Percy) Ann...