His Roommate | #2 ✔

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Dorm #27 IN ROMANCE *When fate brings Kyle in the same room with the first girl who rejec... More

Intro.
1: Who is my Roommate?
2: Thank him in a special way?
4: Who is hotter?
5: Why is he here?
6: Why am I crying?
7: Who the fuck is Lucas?
8: What the hell is he doing here?
9: You don't remember this face?
10: What's between Rose and Locha?
11: Who is sleeping on the couch?
12: I can kiss you?
13: Why I still didn't slap him?
14: Is Sasha Kyle's ideal girl?
15: Why do flashbacks hurts?
16: Kiss or kill?
17: Who is that sex on legs?
18: Who's the new guy?
19: Who's hot?
20: What Owen knows?
21: Was Kyle jealous?
22: Who punched me?
23: Who's getting his ass kicked?
24: Who's sick yet corny?
25: How to make him sleep?
26: Who's being a douche?
27: Can I get a kiss?
28: How she glares at me?
29: Daddy?
30: Who's going where?
31: New roommate, new friends?
32: Who sees the Mama dearest?
33: Sweet cheeks who?
34: Forgive who?
35: Join you where?
36: Party or disaster?
37: Who's at fault?
38: Why you shouldn't lie?
39: Why she hates me?
40: How to forgive?
41: How to start again?
42: Whose man?
43: Forgiveness is a good thing to do?
44: New girl for Kyle???
45: Who is the daughter?
Epilogue: 0.1
Epilogue: 0.01
Bonus chapter: RosiexKyle.
Bonus chapter: Zamelia.
Bonus chapter: HansitaxOwen.

3: Derrière or ass?

26K 989 225
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

I was in a good mood as I hummed a song, dancing a little in my door room adjusting my books, pen and laptop on my study table.

Tomorrow, college starts and I can't wait for it.

I prepared everything in advance, books and pens for tomorrow's class which neatly placed at the side of my study table.

"I'm taking my time on my ride..." I continued humming as I picked a pencil up from my pen holder and examined it. It was a cute pencil with Shinchan on it instead of a plain colour.

Lily especially got a set of Shinchan pencils for me as a gifted when we depart our ways.

I smiled softly remembering her and Dalia.

I picked another pencil which had Himawari : My left hand had a Shinchan pencil while my right hand had the Himawari pencil.

I don't have it in me to use them and moreover sharpen them when the need for it arises.

I shook my head deciding not to use them and to keep them as a remembrance gift.

"You both are just too cute to be used." I mumbled looking at both the pencils.

My phone went off causing me to look at its direction that is my bed where my phone lay with its screen shining brightly and blasting the Naruto theme song.

I kept my pencils on top of my study table and made a move towards my phone. As soon as I turned around and took a step, I heard two clanking sounds, one after the other. I sighed.

I will pick the pencils later.

I ignored it and grabbed my phone from my bed instead, I accepted the call with a wide smile when I saw 'Mum' flashing on my screen.

"Mama." I chirped happily sitting on my bed cross-legged.

"Rosie." I heard my mum's relieved voice.

I knew what she was going to say next so I prepared myself with the answers.

"How are you? How is your dorm room? Who is your roommate? Are you okay there or do you want a suite dorm room or better yet an apartment? I can arrange it for-"

"Mum." I cut her off rolling my eyes at her rambling and non stop questions.

That's just how she is when I am away from home.

"I am fine. My dorm room is okay and it's comfortable. My roommate is good. And I'm okay in my dorm room I don't want an apartment." I answered her questions leaving out all the important details.

If I tell her about the situation and how I ended up in a boys dorm, she'd flip out. If I tell her my roommate was a boy, she would go bananas and i don't even want to imagine what she'd do.

"Okay, if you say so." I heard her sighed but I knew what was about to come out of her mouth next. "But an apartment will be so much more better. You will be free and you don't have to share a bathroom with someone else." Mum tried to convince me.

I chuckled expecting this from her. "Mama, seriously, I am fine. I don't need an apartment and also I'd be alone if I had one." I grumbled the last part and I heard her sigh again.

"I will be fine, don't worry about me." I reassured her.

"You're so far from home and I worry about you because that's how mothers are." Stated my mother sniffling.

"I know but if anything happen I will call you or dad." I tried to ease her of her worry.

"You won't have to do that if you have Jim with you." My mum's tone was hopeful.

I groaned out rubbing my face with my left hand that was not holding the phone. "I don't need a babysitter. I am old enough and can take care of myself well." I huffed.

"He is not a babysitter. Jim is your bodyguard and he will protect you." Mum said softly.

"I don't need a bodyguard. Who would want to hurt me anyway?" I raised my left hand in the air annoyed by the conversation which had happened a lot million times already.

"It's better to be safe than sorry." Mum remarked.

I sighed massaging my temple. "Are we going to have this conversation again?" I was tired of saying the same thing.

I don't need a bodyguard.

My parents are one of the main reason why I joined Caleberg university because it's far from my home and I get my much needed freedom.

I love my parents to dead but they can be overwhelming sometimes.

They treat me as if I am a five year old who always need protection and can't go anywhere alone without Jim.

I kind of needed a break from all that.

"You're just as stubborn as your dad." I heard my mum complain like a child and I laughed when I heard a faint 'i heard it' which was no doubt my dad's voice.

I heard a shuffling and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion when they other side went silent "Mama, you there?"

"Mum." I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked down at my screen. We were still in call.

"Mu-" I started to say but grimaced when I heard a sound which sounded so much like someone was kissing.

They were at it again.

I heard a feminine giggle and then a squeak.

Gross, not when your daughter is on the other side of the phone call.

I was about to end the call when I heard my dad's voice. "How are you, my princess?"

"I am fine and please don't do that when I am on the other side of the phone call. I don't want to hear all that." I said scrunching my nose in disgust making my father laugh loudly.

"Sorry, princess. Won't happen again." He promised which made me scowl.

It wasn't the first time he promised that.

Even though I am gross out of their constant touching and teasing I love that their love for each other is still the same.

I want a love like my parents.

"Okay." I huffed.

We talked for a couple of more minutes after which we ended the call with a promise from my side that I'd call them at least once a day and if not he'd send Jim to guard me.

I made a mental note to call them daily without forgetting because I don't want Jim following me around in my college.

That would be so awkward.

I placed my phone back down on my bed and saw the pencils that had dropped when i placed them on my study table.

I sighed getting up and stretched my strained muscles.

Both the pencils were stopped from rolling further by the foot of the study table.

I bent down to pick them up.

"Holy fucking Shit." I heard a strained groan from behind me.

I stood up straight picking the pencils quickly and turned around to see Kyle standing on the doorway. The door was half open with one of his hand on the doorknob, his form halfway in the room.

His eyes were focused and on me. He walked further in the room and closed the door slowly behind him.

I gulped taking a step back without thinking. My butt bumped on the study table informing me there was no space to back away any more.

Kyle stopped in the middle of the room with his deep brown eyes solely on me. His eyes travelled from my face to my crotch and smirked.

I quickly turned around to keep my pencils on my pen holder trying to ignore him and his existence altogether.

I heard an appreciative groan causing me to turn around with a glare. "Sweet Jesus." Kyle murmured , his eyes cast downward on my butt but now on my crotch because of my changed in sides.

"My eyes are up here." I snapped before glaring at him the meanest I could.

With his smirk still plastered on his beautiful face, he trailed his eyes leisurely almost at a snail pace, dragging his eyes tortuously slow from my crotch to my boobs and then to my eyes.

I scowled at his smirking arrogant form, crossing my arms just to look more intimidating than I was but as soon as I crossed my arms his eyes flickered to my boobs which were now pushed up.

I quickly uncrossed my arms and kept them on my sides uselessly.

"I know but when you have something more interesting to watch than what's the use of eye contact." Kyle arched an eyebrow then wiggled his eyebrows smiling proudly as if what he said was true.

"Keep your eyes away from my derrière and boobs." I glared at him but at the same time flushed by his intense stare.

Kyle hummed walking towards me while I stay rooted on my place because my mind shut down and my body immobile at what his intense stare was doing to me.

He stopped in front of my face, a couple of inches away making me flush more and blink repeatedly up at him in utter bewilderment at what his single stare could do to me.

He trailed his index finger on my jaw, it was a light touch, feather light but it was enough to make me shiver in anticipation of what he'd do next.

If his single feather light touch can make me feel like this than I can't even imagine what he can do when he touch me all over and in right places.

I bit my lip as the thought ran crossed my mind jumbling my already messed up mind and making me gulped at the feel of him so close to me.

I was enjoying this more than I should.

"If that's what you want." Kyle murmured his eyes solely on me, his voice low and husky that does thing to my body. I waited in anticipation as what he'd do or say next. He bent down a little and his lips brushed my earlobe making me close my eyes and release a surprise gasp at the feel of his lips. "But I can't promise about my hands."

I opened my eyes when his words finally registered in me. I blinked repeatedly trying to remember exactly what he had said. I pulled away completely from him and pushed him by his chest making him stumble back a little.

"I wouldn't let your hands be anywhere near my derrière or boobs." I huffed but blushed when the thought crossed my mind and how it would actually feel.

"You sure, Rose?" Kyle looked amused but I clearly was not because I gave him a stink eye when he addressed me as Rose again.

I've repeatedly informed him not to call me Rose because I don't like that name but he was not the one to listen.

"Wouldn't you like me to..." He left his sentence hanging and raised his left hand in the air and made a gesture as if he was squeezing something.

My eyes furrowed at what stupid thing he was doing but it wasn't long before I realised what he was trying to say.

I looked at him horrified what he meant by that.

He sucked his lips in his mouth and his face turned red as he tried to control his laughter at my reaction.

I choked on my own saliva at the thought about what he said, both from embarrassment and...excitement.

I snorted mentally at my own thought.

I think, I need a Doctor's appointment to check whether my brain is functioning properly or not.

I swear, Kyle is the reason behind all this sinful thoughts. Him and his sinful mouth, Greek god looks, his beautiful brown eyes, his brown locks which I'd like to ran my hands-

I seriously need a doctor.

I shook my head at my own thoughts wanting to beat and kill myself.

"I'd never let your hands anywhere near my derrière-"

"Ass." Kyle interrupted me.

"It's the same thing." I snapped.

"It is but who says derrière anyway." Kyle rolled his eyes. He looked at me all over again , his eyes on my crotch way too longer than necessary.

He cocked his head as if examining something which in turn made me curious. He nodded to himself and looked down at his pale palm of his hand.

I raised an eyebrow at him in curiosity. My curiosity got the better of me and I found myself asking him. "What are you thinking?" I asked wanting to know but at the same time doubting what his answer would be.

Almost two days with him is enough to know just what type of guy he is- cheerful and his mind as dirty as a gutter.

"I think my hands would fit perfectly." He mused looking at me with a bright smile as if he solved a very hard problem. He grinned cheekily before wiggling his eyebrows.

"Fit what?" I asked confuse.

Kyle's smile turned into a smirk and his eyes shone with mischief which made me regret ever asking him that.

"Your ass and boobs."

*~*~*

I loveeeee Kyle, LoL.

Tell me whether you are liking Kyle's character or not?

Or If I need to change him a bit.

Your comments will be appreciated :)

Till then,

Vote, Comment & Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730 73 9
Alyssa is book smart and clueless when it comes to things in the outside world. All she cares about are her grades and why should she bother about an...
6K 219 35
Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a minimized sense of self worth haunts he...
142K 3.1K 25
Rewritten version. Lydia Ambrose has a normal life, thus is going to her dream University. Everything is going well in her life until she met her sar...
559 26 16
A forbidden love between a sister and her brother's best friend. Julia is a girl who lives in a dorm with many boys. They've been best friends since...