Run... If you Can. // J.M.B...

By basicfangiirl

I wrote this in English class, but I'm adding on to it so I hope y'all like it ;) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

44 1 0
By basicfangiirl

Emma- italicized

Everyone else- normal

//////

Hunter immediately ran over to me and picked me up throwing me into the air.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"I don't know Joey is just jealous because I haven't been hanging out with him the entire trip so far." I shrugged.

"It's ok he'll get over it. But guess what!"

"What!" 

"I heard Blake likes you." he whispered.

I could feel my face go pale then switch to a light rosy color.

"YOU LIKE HIM TOO DON'T YOU!" HE SHOUTED AND THEN HUGGED ME AND SPUN AROUND.

"SHHHHH that was really loud." I said shielding my eyes.

"Nah it's fine." he smirked.

"Ahmh." Joey coughed behind us and pushed past.

"Honestly I think you'd be better with Blake." he smiled. "Or me." he whispered under his breath but I still heard him.

"I heard you." I said poking at his sides.

"Shoot," he said snapping his fingers. "Eh, it's better that you know than not knowing at all am I right?" he laughed.

"I let you in on a little secret."

"OOOOH TELL ME!" He shouted really really loudly.

"Stop talking so loud, but you're cute." I blushed while saying that.

"Awe thanks you too, well obviously I just told you that I basically liked you." he said and I laughed and then hugged him.

"Wanna go grab french fries?" I questioned.

"Why not." He picked me up and held me like a baby and ran. We were both hysterically laughing. 

*Later that night*

"So did you hear about the party by the pool in a little whi-" Joey asked as he entered the hotel room. "Oh hey Hunter." he shrunk.

"Yes I did. Are you going to it?" I asked him.

"Maybe." he plopped down on the bed next to me and Hunter.

"I can go if you want." Hunter said standing up to leave.

"No its-"

"Yeah leave. It'd be nice if I could at least talk to my girlfriend for five minutes." Joey blurted and Hunter left quickly.

//////

I know these chapters are so short but get over it ;p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
198K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...