Chapter 7

Emma- italicized

Everyone else- normal

//////

*Later at the Party*

"Stay next to me at all times got it missy." Joey said booping my nose with his finger.

"Okay I got it mister." doing the same thing to him.

"These parties get a little crazy sometimes. So don't do anything stupid."

"I won't." I laughed.

"Let's go get soda." we walked over to the drinks bar and got two Dr. Peppers. I immediately gulped mine down and got another one.

"I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back in a few minutes. If I'm not back in 5min text me. If I'm not back in 10 come looking for me." I winked and stood up.

"Wait you're scaring me."

"I'll be fine gosh." I pecked him on the lips and walked to the bathrooms.

On the way I saw a bunch of internet famous people. (this was kind of just like a internet people party, not just Magcon) I saw Hunter's brother Brandon, Mark Thomas, Jacob Sartorius, Ariel Martin, Mario Selman, Weston Koury, Tayler Holder, Cameron, Shawn Mendes, Johnny Orlando, and a bunch of other people. Then I spotted Hunter.

"Oh hey cutie!" He slugged over to me.

"Hey Hunter." I gave him a hug but he pulled me in for a kiss and kissed me on the lips. "Um Hunter? What was that? I'm dating Joey..." I stated. You could taste the alcohol on his lips.

"What was what?" He winked and walked away. "I'll catch up with you later babe!"

I just shook it off and walked to the bathroom. On my way back from the bathroom I spotted Blake. Blake was really cute and I wish I could date him, because these past few days I was falling in love with him. He looked a little tipsy, but I still walked over to say hi anyways.

"Hey Blake!" I waved to him because I could smell the alcohol him and his friends were drinking from about 100 feet away. 

"Oh hey Emma!" he slurred and then reached in for a hug, but I pushed him away. "Hug me." he said pouting."

"No I can smell the alcohol and its making me feel sick." he brought a drink to my lips but I pushed it away.

"Why don't you want a drink. Are you afraid?" he teased.

"What psht. No why would I be afraid of a little drink." I was terrified.

//////