Chapter 2

Emma- italicized

Everyone else- normal

//////

*Friday*

"You ready to go?" Joey asked me grabbing my hand.

"Yeah." I looked back and waved to my mom.

"It going to be fun don't worry." he smiled and we gave the flight attendant our tickets to board the plane.

We sat on the plane for a really long time considering we were going to California from North Carolina. I just played on phone almost the entire time and talked to Joey here and there, but it was boring for the most part. When we landed I was so relieved because my legs hurt from sitting down for so long. It was around 1:00pm but I was still exhausted.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"There should be a someone with our names on a sign. They send us ubers to get to the hotel without getting mauled by supporters." he explained.

As soon as he said that a few girls ran up to us scream "OTP" or "I LOVE YOU JOEY." Joey took pictures with them and then they asked for a few with me and I was surprised but I took some with them.

"Awe they were so cute." I said grabbing onto his hand.

"I love meeting supporters it's the best feeling in the world." he looked at me and smiled.

We walked to baggage claim and got our stuff. We stood around looking for the "guy with the sign" that Joey was talking about. We find the guy after about 45 minutes and then we arrived at the hotel.

"I know you like Blake and all but please don't leave me for him." Joey said when we walked into the room.

"What are you crazy he'll probably never like me like that I look like an egg." I said laughing.

"No you don't, you're gorgeous that's why I'm afraid he'll take you from me." He held my hands and then hugged me.

"Trust me babe I won't." I squeezed him the walked out of the room. "Let's go get food."

"Ok." he said grabbing my hand.

I could tell he was worried, but I didn't understand why, I knew I wouldn't leave him.

//////

I haven't updated in forever... sorry

I might post a few more chapters of this book tonight :))

Also I decided I wanted all of the to be short cause theres a lot of stuff written but I wanted to split it up into shorter sections ;)