Chapter 4

Emma- italicized

Everyone else- normal

//////

*Emma's Point of View*

When Blake started walking over here Joey just fell to the ground.

"JOEY! JOEY! ARE YOU OK? WAKE UP!" I screamed, I didn't notice I was crying, but I was.

"Oh my god, Hunter call an ambulance." Blake ran over and shouted to Hunter.

"HE'S NOT WAKING UP!" I screeched.

"It's going to be ok." Blake said giving me a hug.

"HE'S GETTING UP!" I jumped. I picked up his head and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey babe." I pecked his lips. "What happened?"

"You passed out. I have no idea why it's almost like as soon as Blake started walking towards us you fell and then you wouldn't wake up." his facial expression dropped as he looked behind me. I turned around and saw Hunter and Blake staring at me helping Joey. "What?"

"Oh nothing, nothing. You guys are cute." Hunter piped while hitting Blake in the shoulder.

"Come on let's go." Joey says standing up and pulling me away from them.

"Wait, I didn't introduce myself fully. I'm Emma." I said shaking both Hunter and Blake's hand but when I was shaking Blake's he pulled me into a hug. "We'll it was nice meeting you guys, we'll see you around." I said waving goodbye.

"Why did you do that?" Joey asks me wrapping his arm around me.

"Because I'm a nice person." I said smugly. 

"Yeah, but I know things about Blake that no one else knows." he said under his breath, but I still heard it clearly.

"What was that." I ask.

"Nothing. It was nothing. Just stay away from Blake please he does more bad than he does good to people." he said pulling me closer and closer sideways until I trip over his feet from behind. "Sorry."

"It's ok." I say. "Can we still go to Starbucks though?" I ask smiling.

"Fine." he says rolling his eyes. He tries so hard to be serious, but I just laugh which causes his to smile.

*First Day of Meet and Greets*

"Ok so what we are going to just stand here and they will come to us. Got it?" Blake explains to me.

Me and Blake started getting closer and I'm not gonna lie I think I like him. But I can't leave Joey for him. I just don't have the heart. I can see Joey in the corner of my eye rolling his eyes.

"Ok I think I got it." I said laughing. He gave me a hug and walked to his spot.

"Get it Blake." Cameron said fist bumping Blake.

"Stay away from him." Joey mumbles.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." He was upset I could tell. I barely spent anytime with him the entire trip and I felt bad, but I couldn't help it I had the opportunity to hang out with Blake Gray and Hunter Rowland and I'm taking it.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and stood in my place.

After the meet and greet Blake and Hunter came over to me and picked me up.

"Aye stop." I was hysterically laughing.

"Put her down." Joey said standing in front of us.

We stared at him blankly and then they put me down. I gave them each hugs and Hunter kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you guys later-"

"No you won't" Joey pulled me away from them and out into the hallway. "What was that?! You look like you're dating both of them when you're dating me! I even saw Cameron walk over to Blake and say 'Get it Blake' after you gave him a hug." He was livid.

"I'm sorry I like hanging out with them." I defended.

"I'm just worried, I don't want Blake to hurt you. You can hang out with Hunter, just not Blake."

"Ok." I turned around and walked back inside the auditorium.

//////

Sorry if it's not that detailed throughout the story I wrote it at 3am cause I forgot it was due the next day for English :p