Chapter 5

Emma- italicized

Everyone else- normal

//////

Hunter immediately ran over to me and picked me up throwing me into the air.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"I don't know Joey is just jealous because I haven't been hanging out with him the entire trip so far." I shrugged.

"It's ok he'll get over it. But guess what!"

"What!" 

"I heard Blake likes you." he whispered.

I could feel my face go pale then switch to a light rosy color.

"YOU LIKE HIM TOO DON'T YOU!" HE SHOUTED AND THEN HUGGED ME AND SPUN AROUND.

"SHHHHH that was really loud." I said shielding my eyes.

"Nah it's fine." he smirked.

"Ahmh." Joey coughed behind us and pushed past.

"Honestly I think you'd be better with Blake." he smiled. "Or me." he whispered under his breath but I still heard him.

"I heard you." I said poking at his sides.

"Shoot," he said snapping his fingers. "Eh, it's better that you know than not knowing at all am I right?" he laughed.

"I let you in on a little secret."

"OOOOH TELL ME!" He shouted really really loudly.

"Stop talking so loud, but you're cute." I blushed while saying that.

"Awe thanks you too, well obviously I just told you that I basically liked you." he said and I laughed and then hugged him.

"Wanna go grab french fries?" I questioned.

"Why not." He picked me up and held me like a baby and ran. We were both hysterically laughing. 

*Later that night*

"So did you hear about the party by the pool in a little whi-" Joey asked as he entered the hotel room. "Oh hey Hunter." he shrunk.

"Yes I did. Are you going to it?" I asked him.

"Maybe." he plopped down on the bed next to me and Hunter.

"I can go if you want." Hunter said standing up to leave.

"No its-"

"Yeah leave. It'd be nice if I could at least talk to my girlfriend for five minutes." Joey blurted and Hunter left quickly.

//////

I know these chapters are so short but get over it ;p