Chapter 6

Emma- italicized

Everyone else- normal

//////

"What's your problem?" I shouted. "Seriously why can't I hang out with anyone? For all I know you could be smacking lips with Loren but I trust you." when I said Lorens name his face turned red. "You're kidding right? I knew it. I knew she was prettier than me and I knew that you would fall for her. I just knew it." I shook my head and stood out on the balcony.

"I didn't kiss Loren. She kissed me... I'm sorry." Joey sighed madly.

"Sure." I scoffed.

"I swear, I didn't mean for it to happen she just kissed me. I'm so sorry I'm such an idiot." He put his hand on my shoulder and I turned around. A tear rolled down his cheek. "I love you. I promise."

"Mhm." I just rolled my eyes and headed towards the door.

"Stop. Stop don't leave. Please I'm sorry I'm just mad and upset because you've been spending this entire trip with Hunter and Blake and I'm jealous. I want to spend time with you. I want to hug you the way they do. I want to kiss you on the cheek the way Hunter did. I'm sorry." He flung himself onto the bed and started crying.

I hate to see him like this I put my back up against the wall and slid down it. A tear rolled down my cheek. I got up and walked over towards him.

I put my hand on his shoulder, but he didn't flip over. "I'm sorry too. I should've spent all the time with you." He turned around and his face was all red and stained with tears. I grabbed his hand and stood him up. I hugged him really hard and then kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

I looked him directly in the eyes and said, "I'm sorry. I love you."

He looked back and kissed me. He pulled away and said, "I'm sorry. I love you."

"Come on let's go down to the pool or go do something." I said lacing our fingers together.

"Wanna go walk around the mall? There's still a little time before the party." He suggested.

"Sure, I'd love to."

//////

I'm just gonna post all of the chapters cause i feel like it lol.