Mr. Ceo & I

By dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 43

249K 8.1K 2.3K
By dreannaxoxo16

Asher POV

She was so beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at her. I was getting so distracted, it was almost nauseating.

I was currently in a board meeting with my fellow members, and Natalia was sitting in taking notes as my personal assistant.

However, it was so hard to even concentrate on what I was saying because every time I looked up I saw her at the end of the table.

She looked really good today. She was wearing a dark royal sleek dress that reached just below her knees with matching high heels.

Her hair was left down curly up to her shoulder with a straight bang slipping out now and then when she took notes.

She will then look up with her sparkling brown eyes, smiling at me. It was killing me.

"Alright, that is it for now. If there are any further changes to the company. My personal assistant will notify you about another meeting. But, for now you are dismissed."

They all got up at the same time nodding their head and walking out the door with papers in their hand. When the last one left and closed the door. I looked back at Natalia and she was still writing.

I got up from my chair and stood up and walked right in front of her. I thought she would feel me hovering over her but she didn't because the pen kept on moving on the notepad.

I finally took my hand tucking her loose hair behind her ear and pulled her face to meet mine.

"What must be so important that you can't look at me?" I said asking.

She chuckled a little at this but still responded. "I'm sorry I was just trying to get everything down. And besides there's much more important things to look at then you." She said snickering a little bit.

I pulled her by her face and gave her a peck on her lips, and pulled back. I saw her open her eyes slowly from the kiss and breathed out a breath.

"Oh, really?" I asked smirking.

"Yes, really."

Shaking my head, I let go of her face and stood taller still looking at her. I was simply admiring her features.

We have been dating for a few months now. She has met my parents, she still hasn't met my sister but we're actually doing that today.

My sister and I are really close, so I would say it's getting pretty serious. She's an important person in my life.

"Are you ready for later on tonight?" Natalia asked moving her head down and jotting some notes.

"Yeah, I mean there my family I have nothing to worry about." I said chuckling a little bit.

Natalia scoffed at this statement shaking her head. "Well I know that, but I was just asking because it's important, I mean I'm meeting your sister finally." She said shrugging.

I leaned my body on the table facing her crossing my arms looking down at her talk still.

"It's a pretty big deal. To me anyway isn't it to you? She's the closest person to you. Or am I just rambling, and putting too much into-"

"Well you are definitely rambling." I said cutting her off.

She rolled her eyes at this comment not even giving me a glance.

"However, yes you are right it is a big deal, especially to me." I said smiling at her, trying to put her at ease.

"Good." She said nodding.

It was kind of crazy to me, that I have her. For these couple of months, we have been meeting my parents nonstop for dinners, lunches, breakfasts you name it.

They even met Miya, and they like her a lot. To my understanding they like them both and so do I.

Every day I just fall for Natalia more and more. It was a feeling I wasn't used too in a while, but I'm getting very used to it.

I broke it off with Stacey over the phone, she obviously screamed, cursed, and threw a fit.

However, like Natalia said If I wanted to be with her, I need to cut all ties with my past relationships. Even if they weren't anything to worry about, and just a fling.

It was important to her so it was the right thing to do. I kind of started laughing at myself.

Because if Natalia just heard what I was thinking of she would have said something like "Oh Asher, you really do care-"

I would interrupt her saying she ruined it, and she would have started laughing saying yeah, look at me again ruining it.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked pushing the chair in, and standing up so now she was looking at me eye to eye. Because I was slouching on the table.

I said nothing but shook my head in response. She just chuckled a little bit.

"Okay, what time are we going again?" She asked me looking at the clock above me on the wall.

"5:00."

"Well it's 2:30, we need to get going, so we can pick up Miya, and get dressed to be there on time." She said scrunching her eyebrows.

"I know. You know you're not my parent I know what time it is, and I know what time we need to be there." I said in a teasing manner while grabbing her waist so now she was leaning into me.

"So, do I, and please I'm like your parent only 99% of the time." She said smiling a little bit, while putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Oh, whatever that is such a lie." I scoffed.

"Nope, just admit it, you'll be lost without me." She said laughing putting her hands through my hair softly.

I looked at her for a minute staring at her features. I then stood up and kiss her on her forehead lingering my lips there.

She sunk her head, meeting my lips, and melted into my kiss. I pulled apart from her head and looked at her.

"Yeah, I will." I said grabbing her hand.

She smiled at the meaning behind my words. She grabbed the note pad with her other hand, and we walked out together with our fingers intertwined.

However, when we were going to open the door to the workspace she let my hand go quickly. She opened the door, and we entered into the elevator.

I clenched my jaw getting irritated. She knew that bothered me to no end. She hides our relationship.

The first week that we got together she immediately expressed that she didn't want anyone to know.

The main reason was because she didn't want anyone to think that she was treated differently because we were together.

Or she just didn't want anyone to know quoting "It's no one's business Asher only yours and mine."

I mean at first it was cool I didn't care, but now it seemed like she didn't want to be seen with me.

Usually I was the one that made sure that my 'partners' weren't seen with me, or we won't display public affection.

But, Natalia wasn't just a 'partner' she was more than that to me. Way more. I was just feeling used I guess?

Once the elevator opened we stepped out onto the lobby, and walked towards the parking lot towards my car.

I opened up the door, and slammed it hard. I put the key into the ignition, and backed out harshly.

During the ride, it was silent and there was so much tension. I could sense Natalia staring at me from the side, and it was annoying me.

"Stop Staring." I said looking ahead.

"Why?" She asked beside me irritated.

"It's annoying."

We pulled up in the driveway, and parked. I turned off the car and turned to look at her.

She was angry by the looks of it. She looked at me trying to see what was wrong, but I think the silence made her even more mad because she finally spoke.

"It's annoying huh? Well your attitude is annoying!" She said screaming.

She looked at me one last time, before she unlocked the door, and stepped out but before she could I grabbed her by the arm and shut her door.

She looked at me with a weird face, and I just stared at her pissed off. She got annoyed and spoke up once again.

"If there's something that you wanted to say then say it, don't act like a baby and pout or stare like a person that doesn't know what's going on. You're a grown man-"

"I know I'm a grown man, and you're a grown woman. And if you want to start something then you finish it. Don't say comebacks that are stupid or don't make sense "like your attitude is annoying!" I said screaming back.

"Who do you think you are talking to. You have no right to be rude. I said what I needed to say. However, you are the one that have bipolar ways. We were just happy an hour ago until you stepped into this car! So, like I said if you need-"

"Why'd you let go of my hand?" I asked cutting her off asking firmly.

She scrunched her eyebrows and looked confused by the question. "What are you talking about?

" Don't act dumb Natalia. You let go of my hand before we entered the workspace." I said firmly.

Her confused face sobered up, and she realized what I was talking about.
"Yeah, I did. What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that you haven't said anything to anyone about us. And usually I'm the one that is on the other side but I just don't get it-"

"Are you serious right now!?" She asked raising her voice again. She didn't even wait for me to answer until she stepped fully out of the car and walked towards the house.

Before she could get far I got out of the car ran to her and yanked her back to me.

"Don't walk away from me-"

"This is about your stupid ego!"

"I-

"No, I know that you were a man whore before you met me, and I know that you slept and played with a lot of women. I also know that those women you didn't want to show off to everyone. Or even show affection in front of people and now you can't help it feeling the same way they did just because I let go of your hand really? You're not used to this feeling of not being pampered. This is not a game Asher-"

"I know it's not a game Natalia. You're not like them! You are more important to me than anything. And I want to show you off. Yes, I admit I'm not use to being hidden. That still doesn't change the fact that I told you how I felt about you even though you knew it was hard for me to do that, and then to keep this relationship a secret. Even though it was hard for me to get into the first place that's like a slap in the face!" I said yelling at her.

She looked at me hard, and tried to search for answers, but she finally sighed and looked down.

"I know that it was hard for you to admit your feelings. I mean I almost left because of it. However, have you ever thought that maybe I don't want to tell everyone now, because I don't need too. You're enough me Asher you are."

She said placing her hand on my face looking in my eyes.

"I mean were enough just the two of us. I'm not scared to show that were in a relationship, and you're probably used to the lights, and the cameras and everyone knowing. But not I. The two of us together in this bubble is all I need. I just don't that you respect that. And to be honest, I don't think that you're upset about me not telling everyone". She said dropping her hand to my face, and looking down at the grass under her feet.

"I think you're scared at the fact that you are putting yourself out there for the first time, and that someone possibly rejecting your feelings or making you feel unwanted makes you vulnerable. A feeling that you're not familiar with. Like I said Asher from the beginning it's okay to have feelings for me, and still be the person you want to be."

"But the real question is, are you?" She finally looked up at me with her brown eyes and gave me a sad smile.

She stared at me for a second longer then turned around entering the house shutting the door.

Leaving me outside with roaming thoughts, and the sinking realization of denial.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
657K 15.1K 32
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• 2 weeks later they cross paths again, but not in the way they thought they would. •-•-•-•-•-•-•-• #205 in Romance on November 18 201...
21K 1.2K 22
After one hot and thrilling summer, a decision had to be made, hearts were broken, and tears were shed. Almost five years after the ex-lovers run in...
72.1K 4.8K 112
Amid hate and racism, Jocelyn Gbone Dizon, a fierce and intelligent dark-skinned Nigerian/American, finds herself working as a maid in the home of he...