TMNT 2007: NightWatching Love...

By JEDI271217

Basically, it's the movie with my OCs: Jamie and Skylar. If you haven't seen the movie, first off, what's wro... More

Dedication
Prologue
Chapter 1: After Shredder's Death
Chapter 2: What the Turtles Do Now
Chapter 3: Life at the Lair
Chapter 4: Jamie's Crush on the Night Watcher
Chapter 5: April's Boss
Chapter 6: Jamie Finds Out
Chapter 7: Leo is Back
Chapter 8: A Fight Without Teamwork
Chapter 9: What Happened Out There?
Chapter 10: What's Going On?
Chapter 11: More Tension
Chapter 12: Monster Sighting Witnesses
Chapter 13: A 3,000 Year Old Legend
Chapter 14: The Problem at Hand
Chapter 15: Monster's in the Kitchen
Chapter 17: A Plan to Save Leo
Chapter 18: Winters Being Betrayed
Chapter 19: Family Feud
Chapter 20: Getting the 13th Monster
Chapter 21: Victory At Last
Chapter 22: The Night Watcher, a Crush; Raphael, Love
Epilogue
Announcement!

Chapter 16: Brothers Put to the Test

1.2K 27 0
By JEDI271217

(A/N In the video, pretend the added dialogue I put and scene are added. By the way, this is my least favorite part of the movie, but I added a little romance.)

Raph ran as fast as he could through the streets with Leo right behind him and Jamie following both of them as best as she could. Leo and Raph both made it to the rooftops and they gave chase until there was no where for Raph to go. Then it began to rain as Leo approached him.

"I want you to know that I appreciate your intentions, but you can't change the world like this," he began.

He kept speaking, but Raph just mumbled under his breath, "Are you kidding? He's lecturing."

"So I'm gonna give you one chance to just walk away and stop this vigilante nonsense," Leo finished.

"Okay, Leo, time to teach you a lesson," Raph whispered, bringing his chain out and swinging it fast behind himself.

"Look, trust me when I tell you, you don't wanna do this," Leo said.

Raph finally charged and swung twice, but Leo dodged both times.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I notice you got quite a temper," Leo smirked.

Raph kept trying to hit him with the chain to no avail.

"Hey, have you ever done this before?" Leo teased.

Raph launched it forward, but Leo jumped and it hit the brick ledge.

"Oh, come on. You call that an attack?" Leo mocked.

Raph swung again, but when Leo dodged, it was like he disappeared. When he found him, Leo just smirked. Raph dropped the chain and got into a defensive position.

"All right. Finally, some excitement," Leo replied, satisfied.

Raph charged and they both got some shots at each other.

"Funny thing about anger: Let it consume you, and soon enough..." Leo explained while fighting.

Raph punched, but Leo disappeared again. He looked around, not realizing Leo was right behind him.

"...you lose sight of everything," Leo finished.

Raph swung again, but Leo ended up under him and punched Raph's helmet right off, sending him into the air and landing hard with the helmet in front of him. Leo didn't see his face yet.

"Good night, dark prince," he smirked.

Raph groaned as he started to get up. Leo noticed the red mask tails and immediately knew who it was.

"Raph? What?" he said, surprised.

Furiously, Raph kicked Leo in the plastron, making him hit some cans.

"You are so smug, you know that? You think the world revolves around you, don't you? Like we couldn't possibly survive without the mighty and powerful Leonardo to guide us through our problems, huh? Well, I got a news flash for you: We got along just fine without you!" Raph yelled.

"Oh, and this qualifies as 'just fine'? Dressing up like it's Halloween every night? Risking the safety of our family? I mean, come on, what were you thinking? And what do you think Jamie will say about this?" Leo shot back.

"Don't push it, Leo. She has already known about this since a week after we met when I saved her for the first time and I asked her to not tell you guys about this," Raph growled.

Leo's eyes grew in more shock as he asked, "She knew?"

"Yeah, so leave her out of this. This is between you and me. And you can't leave and come back, expecting us to fall in line again, like your little soldiers," Raph snapped.

"Hey, I was training! Training to be a better leader, for you! Why do you hate me for that?" Leo wondered, angrily.

"And whoever said I wanted to be led? I'm better off calling my own shots now! Get used to it!" Raph said, really heated.

"You aren't ready! You're impatient and hot-tempered. And more importantly, I'm better than you," Leo commented.

Raph just laughed then responded, "Oh, you know something, big brother? I'd have to disagree with you on that one."

He got his sais out and faced his brother in a defensive position.

"Don't do this, Raph," Leo replied calmly.

"I'm done taking orders," Raph remarked dangerously.

Knowing Raph wasn't up for talking anymore, Leo got his katanas out. They charged and began fighting. Jamie finally made it to the roof next to the one Raph and Leo were fighting on. When she saw the scene before her, she was about to cry. She cupped her mouth shut as she got on her knees.

"Oh Raph, why?" she said to herself.

They locked weapons and a few seconds later, Raph was able to break the katanas and kick Leo to the ground. He had won.

"No," Jamie said as she got closer to them.

The brothers just glared at each other until Raph realized what he had done. He slowly backed away, letting Leo get up, a little hurt. Raph couldn't bring himself to say anything. Then when he noticed Jamie, he started crying and ran off.

"Raph, wait!" she called but he kept going, then she ran up to Leo, and asked, "Leo, are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Go after him. I'll catch up," he told her.

"Are you sure?" she said.

"Yeah, just hurry," he responded.

She nodded and ran to find Raph. She found him on the edge of a roof on his knees, crying. She went around him and cupped his face.

"Oh, baby," she said, about to cry herself.

"How much did you see?" he asked.

"When y'all fought after he found out," she answered.

"You must hate me. I bet you and your sister would never do things like this," he replied, still crying.

"I don't hate you. I could never hate you. And you'd be surprised at the level of fighting Skylar and I have been at," she answered.

He chuckled lightly and they both stood up, then hugged.

"By the way, when I told you that I liked you, there's more to it," she admitted.

He broke the hug and looked at her, confused.

"What is it?" he asked.

She inhaled and confessed, "I actually love you."

After a minute of being surprised, he said, "I love you too."

Meanwhile, Leo was just about to leave when he felt something enter his arm. He looked to see a tranquilizer dart. He saw the Foot and the stone generals surrounding him. He tried to escape, but Aguila slapped him to the side. Leo struggled to get back up as the drug was taking effect.

"Not human, but clearly not the final monster," Gato remarked.

"Yoatl won't know the difference. By the time our brother discovers this turtle is not the 13th monster, it will already be too late," Aguila replied dangerously.

The Foot aimed their dart guns at Leo and fired, making him scream. Jamie and Raph were on their way to get him since he didn't show up until they heard his scream.

"Leo," they said in unison.

They ran to the rooftop to see Leo's unconscious form being carried along with the little monster they fought earlier away. Raph and Jamie tried to catch up as they loaded them into the truck.

"Leo! Hang on!" Raph yelled.

"Leo!" Jamie shouted.

"Leo!" Raph hollered again.

They made it to the alley but the truck got faster until it was out of sight.

"No!" Raph shouted as he got on his knees and jammed his sai into the concrete.

Jamie cried as she held Raph, who did the same to her. They knew they had to tell the others, but it wasn't going to be easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Leo and Raph fought; it was intense. And Jamie witnessed it, but she wasn't mad at Raph. Plus, Leo got captured. How will they get him back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 80 11
In this story, Lathyn has a sister who supports her brother's new romance with Anastasia and decides to help her and Lathyn's long-time friend Cind...
734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.1K 66 6
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
13.5K 419 34
a closer glimpse into the world of nancy wheeler and steve harrington during and after the events of stranger things season 4; get deeper understandi...