TMNT 2007: NightWatching Love...

By JEDI271217

Basically, it's the movie with my OCs: Jamie and Skylar. If you haven't seen the movie, first off, what's wro... More

Dedication
Chapter 1: After Shredder's Death
Chapter 2: What the Turtles Do Now
Chapter 3: Life at the Lair
Chapter 4: Jamie's Crush on the Night Watcher
Chapter 5: April's Boss
Chapter 6: Jamie Finds Out
Chapter 7: Leo is Back
Chapter 8: A Fight Without Teamwork
Chapter 9: What Happened Out There?
Chapter 10: What's Going On?
Chapter 11: More Tension
Chapter 12: Monster Sighting Witnesses
Chapter 13: A 3,000 Year Old Legend
Chapter 14: The Problem at Hand
Chapter 15: Monster's in the Kitchen
Chapter 16: Brothers Put to the Test
Chapter 17: A Plan to Save Leo
Chapter 18: Winters Being Betrayed
Chapter 19: Family Feud
Chapter 20: Getting the 13th Monster
Chapter 21: Victory At Last
Chapter 22: The Night Watcher, a Crush; Raphael, Love
Epilogue
Announcement!

Prologue

1.3K 31 2
By JEDI271217

Four turtles. Four brothers. Genetically reborn in the sewers of New York. Named after the great Renaissance masters. And trained as ninjas. They battled many creatures and foes before defeating their archenemy, the Shredder. But now a greater evil is poised to destroy their very brotherhood. An evil born 3,000 years ago.

It was in that time that a warrior king named Yoatl led a brotherhood that fought side by side with one purpose: to conquer all the kingdoms of the world. Nothing could stand in their way, as they left a trail of destruction behind them.

In his quest, the warrior learned of a constellation known as the Stars of Kikan. Every 3,000 years, the stars would align, opening a portal to a world of unknown power. He became immortal, but at a price. His brotherhood was turned to stone. And upon the portal's opening, 13 monsters were released into our world.

The warrior king was left to eternally walk the Earth, unable to die or forget his horrible mistake. And the monsters, that were unleashed, continue to plague mankind to this very day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N A 3,000 year old legend; sounds cool. But when we get to the present, how will this fit in with the turtles?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 74 29
Share, comment & favor Please! ♥
2.1K 66 6
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
729K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
29.4K 790 7
Follow the story of Quasimodo, the bell-ringer of the Notre Dame Cathedral, jump out of his shell and fall in love with the beautiful and radiant (Y...