High School Musical (Larry St...

By Aliali1d

Jocks and nerds and singing don't mix very well. But when a silly karaoke party happen, nothing is the same... More

High School Musical (Larry Stylinson)
You Go Here Too?
Get My Head In The Game/How Do You Know Harry?
Detention
Trying Something New?/My Nails Are History
What I've Been Looking For
Twinkle Town?!/Is She Mad?
Welcome To My Secret Hideout!
Why Can't I Do Both?!/Not Me!
A Plan/When There Was Me And You
We're Sorry/I'm Sorry
We Can Make It Work
Crazy Day
Bop To The Top / Breaking Free
We're All In This Together

Stick To The Status Quo

1.6K 54 9
By Aliali1d

Taylor's POV

Me and Niall went to check if we got the parts. Of course we would get the parts we're amazing! Here's the sheet. The roles of Minnie and Arnold, callback Taylor Swift and Niall Horan, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. WAIT WHAT?! "Callback?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I start fanning myself this can't be real! It can't be!

"Callback for roles Arnold and Minnie next Thursday, 3:30pm. Niall Horan and Taylor Swift. Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles." Niall read.

"Is this some kind of joke? They didn't even audition!" Did they? I don't know! I didn't see them.

"Maybe we're being punked?" I gave Niall a what the heck look. "Maybe we're being filmed right now. Maybe we'll get to meet Ashton!" He yelled.

"Oh, shut up, Niall!" I yelled at him. Just then Zayn came up to us.

He chuckled and asked what was going on. I showed him the callback list and he was shocked. "That can't be true! Harry wouldn't do this!" He said.

3rd Person POV

In the cafeteria Taylor is pacing around Niall and Demi complaining about the callback. "How dare he sign up! I picked out the colors for my dressing room!"

"He hasn't even asked our permission to join the drama club." Stated Niall.

"Someone's gotta tell him the rules." She was furious at Louis trying to get her part.

"Exactly. And what are the rules?" Niall asked. Taylor groaned and looked at the cafeteria trying to find Louis to give him a piece of her mind. While Niall was eating staring at Demi whose confused as well.

A basketball jock, Nick, was nervous he wanted to tell everyone he likes to do for a living.

(Nick)

You can bet theres nothing but net

When I am in a zone and on a role

But I've got a confession

My own secret obsession and its making me loose control

(Jocks)

Everybody gather round

"Well if Harry can tell his secret than I can tell mine...I bake."

"What?" Asked Zayn surprised.

"I love to bake! Strudels, Scones, even Apple Pandowdy!"

(Jocks)

Not another sound

"Someday I hope to make the perfect Crème Brule."

(Jocks)

No no no no

No no no

Stick to the stuff you know

If you wanna be cool follow one simple rule

Don't mess with the flow

No no

Stick to the status quo!

On a table beside them was the nerds and Danielle has a secret as well.

(Danielle)

Look at me, and what do u see?

Intelligence beyond compare!

But inside I am stirring something strange is occurring

It's a secret I need to share

(Braniacs)

Open up dig way down deep

"Hip hop is my passion! I love to pop and lock and jam and break!" Danielle said while showing some moves she's learning. One braniac asked her if that's even legal.

Not another peep

"It's just dancing. Sometimes I think it's cooler than homework." She defended herself.

(Brainiacs)

No no no no!

No no no

Stick to the stuff you know

It is better by far

To leaving things as they are

Don't mess with the flow no no!

Stick to the status quo!

Another had skaters. Snowboarders, Skateboards, any skating you can think of. But there's has to be one skater that's different from the others.

(Calum)

Listen well I'm ready to tell

About a need that I cannot deny

Dude theres no explanation

For this awesome sensation

But Im ready to let it fly

(Skaters)

Speak your mind and you'll be heard

"Alright, if Harry wants to be a singer... then Im coming clean! I play the cello!"

(Michael)

"Awesome! What is it?" The skater dude made a motion that it look like he's playing the cello. "A saw?!"

(Calum)

"No, dude, it's like a giant violin!"

(Skaters)

Not another word

(Michael)

"Do you have to wear a costume?"

(Calum)

"Coat and tie."

(Skaters)

No! No no no

Stick to the stuff you know

It is better by far leaving things as they are

Don't mess with the flow no no!

Stick to the status quo

(All)

No! No no no

Stick to the stuff you know

It is better by far leaving things as they are

Don't mess with the flow no no!

Stick to the status quo

Now the entire cafeteria is madness! People are running, and dancing around. Taylor was furious and confused at the same time. Why does everyone have a secret to hide?! "This is not what I want. This is not what I planned. And I just gotta say. I do not understand. Something is really."

(Niall)

"Somethings not right"

(Taylor)

"Really wrong"

(Taylor & Niall)

And we gotta get things back where they belong

We can do it!

(Calum)

Gotta play

(All)

Stick what you know!

(Taylor & Niall)

We can do it!

(Danielle)

Hip-Hop-Hooray!

(All)

She has gotta go!

(Taylor & Niall)

We can do it!

(Nick)

Crème Brulee

(All)

Keep your voice down low

Not another peep

No

Not another word

No

Not another sound

No

"EVERYBODY QUIET!!!!" Taylor roared.

Just then Louis and Liam were in the cafeteria and everyone was staring at Louis. "Why is everybody staring at you?"

"Not me, you." Liam said blaming Louis,

"Because of the call backs?! I can't have people staring at me! I really can't!" Louis said pleading.

NO! No no no

Stick to the stuff you know

If you wanna be cool follow one simple rule

Don't mess with the pro no no

Stick to the status quo!

No! No no no

While the entire café is chaos Liam and Louis were trying to find a way out of it and find a seat. While Taylor and Niall where making their way down the stairs.

Stick to the stuff you know

It is better by far leaving things as they are

Don't mess with the flow no no!

Stick to the status quo

Just stick to the status, stick to the status, stick to the status quo!

All of the sudden Louis slipped on milk and his cheesy fries was flung in the air landing right onto Taylor. She screamed and the entire café looked at the scene in shock. Louis keep on saying sorry like a thousand times while Liam pulled him away. On the other side Zayn reached walking away to their table. "Dude, you don't want to be in that mess." He said pointing at Taylor.

"What is going on here?" Mrs. Flack asked.

"Look at this! That Louis boy just dumped his lunch on me! On purpose! It's all part of their plan to ruin our musical. And Harry and his basketball robots are obviously behind it. Why do you think he auditioned? After all the hard work you've put into this show?" She starts to cry. "It just doesn't seem right!"

"What's up?' Harry asked Zayn.

"What's up? What's up?! Oh, let's see... You missed free-period workout to audition for a heinous musical. And now suddenly people are confessing." Just then Nick walked by but Zayn stopped him. " Yeah, and Nick, Nick is baking... creme brulee!"

"What's that?" Harry asked Nick

"Oh, a creamy custard with a caramelized surface. It's really satisfying." Harry looked at it with hunger in his eyes.

"Shut up, Nick!" Zayn snapped. Look... do you see what's happening here, man? Our team is coming apart because of your singing thing! Even the drama geeks and the brainiacs suddenly think that they can... talk to us. Look, the skater dudes are mingling. Suddenly people think that they can do other stuff. Stuff that's not their stuff. You're thinking about show tunes, when we've got a playoff game next week." Harry felt guilty because he might be losing his best friend, letting his team down, and mostly he thinks he's letting Louis down.

Uh hi everyone who's reading! Long time no see huh? Well I was thinking about putting all the stories on hold but you guys want stories! So I'll give you stories! I maybe saying this a lot but I was COMPLETELY busy all this time! Friends came over, play rehearsal, the actual play, seeing Phantom Of The Opera (Which was amazing!), boy drama, (an annoying kid thinks I'm his "Bestie?" I haven't met the guy!) So anyway I'll try to do better next time so be on the look out! Keep smiling! Oh! and if you haven't heard of Pentatonix CHECK THEM OUT They are awesome if you like a capella groups!!!! Vote on this chapter if you got my reference. Okay so bye!

Xx - Ali :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.4K 32
DORBYN + JACHARY COMPLETED after they returned to dallas and the school year started, daniel felt off. he felt as if a part of him was missing. thing...
520K 14.9K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
6.9K 75 24
Niall is betrayed and forced into a relationship by his best friend Louis who loves him ,but Niall only loves Louis as a friend and with Louis trying...
102K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...