Wonderland - TyThan Oneshots

By Addict_with_an_iPad

Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor) x Apocalypto_12 (Tyler Scheid) An oneshot book where I let my creativity out. I... More

A kiss to forget
Blue boy in a black world
An imaginary love
Two diary's and a broken heart
Offline Haters
Colourless
I know what you're thinking
The Dream Catcher
Hide your face
Alive and dead
Bloody Mary
A picture and a smile
Deal with the Devil
Angel in a Demon's town
I don't know what you're thinking (sequel to I know what you're thinking)
Forbidden (sequel to A Kiss To Forget)
Yeah sooo
My notebook
One wish
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING
Death never smiles
Death never smiles pt 2
Wish we could turn back time
Kill or be Killed pt 1
Kill or be killed pt2
More than friends
Fall for me
Talk to me
Happiness is in the air
Honour for all
I remember you
Fallen for a thief
Another book?
DNA MATCHMAKER
You're mine
Pushing Limits
I'd go to Hell for you
Important-ish I guess
Robin is missing
Some Things Come (Super)Natural
I N K
Anterograde Amnesia
Anterograde Amnesia
I love you guys...
Piercings And Flower Crowns
He loves me, he loves me not
BLIND
RESTART
Soulerror
Royal

Suicide train

1.9K 74 164
By Addict_with_an_iPad

SUICIDE TRAIN

Don't worry, it's not actually suicides. There isn't even blood.

Thanks for Marvelgirly for providing me from pictures

He put on his new hat with the logo of the station on it. He happily walked towards the station, looking forward to his new job. He had been accepted as a conductor. Ever since he was a kid trains had been his greatest passion. So Tyler was determined to keep this job.

He watched trains with a wide smile – it was an amazing sight. He let his eyes trail along the rails. He couldn't deny that his heart was racing. There was an Urban Legend going around here.

Apparently at the midnight train, a young boy would appear on the rails and be run over by the train. He wouldn't try to dodge – just simply stand there. His dead body would disappear, supposedly picked up by the Devil himself, leaving no blood or body behind; all that would be left is the rails.

But that wasn't even the scariest part. Because every day, the same boy would appear.

Of course Tyler didn't believe this. But it was still a scary story, especially because he had to walk through a dark forest to reach his work. And he had the midnight train. Meaning, he started just before midnight and ended three hours later. And it didn't help either that the next part of the legend was that the boy kidnaps people who walk through the forest and forces them to stand with him on the rails, and normal humans obviously wouldn't survive that.

But Tyler was brave. He wouldn't get scared by some fucking urban legend. It didn't make sense at all – how would that even be possible? Stupid legend, he thought. Very stupid, he thought when he swore he heard footsteps. He walked faster, pulling on his hood. A shadowy figure slid right past him, sending shivers down Tyler's spine. He could make out the shadow of a small boy, although this mysterious person melted it together with trees, making it impossible to see the shadow. Tyler stopped, pulling his hood even further over his curls. He heard an almost inaudible sigh and the boy disappeared, probably because the light of the station they were nearing.

He checked his uniform one more time, took a deep breath and entered the train. "Sir!" he greeted his boss. "I'm the new conductor, pleasure to work with you." The man who was his boss looked at him. Tyler did automatically a step backwards.

The man looked dead. His eyes didn't shine, they were blue and cold. His skin was pale and he had bags under his eyes. Lips chapped and dry. His hair was grey with a little brown. "Hello...Tyler was it?" His voice didn't have any emotion and was hoarse. Tyler nodded, slightly scared. "Welcome. You have to wait in the locomotive for half an hour, then you can control their tickets. That's all there's to it actually." The man sighed and took his cigarette between his lips.

Tyler looked out of the window. It was quite a pretty sight: the train rails, surrounded by fog, creating a contrast of the grey fog and the green of the grass. Suddenly a shadow appeared of out nowhere, standing calmly on the rails. He had his arms spread – and Tyler realized it was the shadow that had been following. He screamed, just like the other men. Although they were a little calmer. The flashlights shined for a moment on the boy's face, revealing blue hair, a cute, pale face with piercing blue-grey eyes and his pink lips were smiling a sinister smile. Tyler didn't trust the smile – not because it was so creepy, it was cute actually, but he seemed so calm, even though he would be run over by a train any moment.

The boy's blue eyes made contact with Tyler's brown eyes and he felt like he was staring through his soul. The boy smiled wider and disappeared under the train.

Tyler had weak knees for the rest of the ride. He liked this job, and he was easily smiling, but he couldn't get the blue haired boy out of his mind. "Thank you," he said to the last person after receiving her ticket. He walked back to the front and sat down next to his boss. No wonder he looks so dead. I would too if I saw that every day. But for some reason, he wasn't scared. Not of the boy – what would happen to the boy was what scared him.

Tyler jumped of the train. The moon was full, light contouring the high trees. He shivered. He tried to walk as quickly as possible, his eyes flicking from the left the right. Suddenly he felt a weigh against his chest and he felt his head hit the ground. A small shadow was pushing him to the ground, one arm pushing his shoulders down while the shadow had placed one leg on each side of Tyler's hips.

"Who're you?" a voice growled. "What are you doing here?" Tyler pushed himself up, seriously worried about the weight of the boy. "I could ask you the same," Tyler responded with a calm voice, but panic raised to his head when he felt cold metal against his neck. "I ask the questions here," the boy said, pushing him to the ground again.

"I'm Tyler, I work for the station over there. Nice to meet you," he said sarcastically. He tried to pick his phone with his free hand, turning it on and shining it in the boy's face. The boy groaned and closed his eyes against the bright light. Tyler recognized the boy immediately – the cute boy on the rails. "How are you still alive?" he asked the boy. He smirked. "Why should I tell you? Get away from here!" he screamed the last part and Tyler hadn't even noticed he was free. A knife flew towards the tree next to him and formed a crack in the tree trunk. He didn't have to say that twice – Tyler ran as fast as his legs could carry him.

Ethan watched the man run away with a satisfied smirk on his face. Another one gone. He sighed and dropped the knife on the floor. He dropped on his back and started laughing. Hard and long, it sounded quite like he was a psychopath. The laughing subtly changed into crying, and he buried his face in his hands, sobbing loudly but muffled by his hands.

He was bored. He hated being alone. Then why was he living alone in a forest? Because he hated people even more.

When he was six, his father died and his mother remarried even though Ethan and his older brother hated their new father. But his brothers feelings changed soon. The new father would spend time with his brother and buy him things. While Ethan was left alone.

When he was ten, his mother died. His "father" made him do all the work while his brother went to movies and hung out with friends. And his "father" scolded Ethan.

When he was thirteen, his "father" became an alcoholic. He came home every day, hitting Ethan with bottles and punching and kicking him until his body was so bruised he could barely walk. His brother had left the house to study. Every day, Ethan cried himself to sleep, hiding his bruises with makeup and clothes. But that didn't ease the pain.

At school he was bullied. He didn't like people. He got kicked and punched without the teacher knowing. Well, that's what he thought. They knew, they just didn't help him. Which he later found out.

When he was sixteen he couldn't stand it anymore. No, he didn't want to die. He ran away. He packed some warm clothes and ran into the forest. He had taken care of himself and two other people for six year, he could take care of himself. And he was right.

He had lived in the forest for two years. He took care of himself and sometimes even animals. He shooed humans away the same way he scared Tyler away, and he even made up a total legend about the boy at the train rails. He would jump on the rails, make eye contact and then jump away. The bigger the train, the earlier he could jump. Sometimes when he didn't feel like it, he would take a lantern and display a figure on the cloudy fog.

He sighed and turned around. There had been something else than fear in the taller human he had seen earlier. Not only was he really good looking, but his eyes...They weren't filled with hate, disgust and fear...could it be worry? He shook his head. Humans were selfish assholes.

Tyler found himself lying awake. He couldn't sleep. The blue haired boy was on his mind. His eyes were so cold...yet calming. He bit his lip. Will I see him tomorrow again?

Tyler swallowed before he entered the forest. He walked as softly as possible, already seeing the figure of the boy. He was hiding his head in his knees, his shoulders slowly shuddering up and down. Tyler felt his heart break. This boy was strong right? Why...Why was he crying? He was so deep in thoughts he didn't notice he stepped on a branch which immediately broke with a loud crack. He quickly hid behind a tree when the boy lift his head, looking left and right. His cheeks were pale and his eyes were red.

His eyes scanned the whole region before he buried his face again in his knees. Tyler snuck behind him. He couldn't deny he found the boy very attractive, he couldn't stop thinking about him. He got on his knees and the boy turned around with a shocked expression. Tyler wrapped his arms around him – random but he felt the need to do it. The boy froze for a moment, but then relaxed. He laid his head on Tyler's shoulder and continued crying.

Ethan didn't know when the last time was someone acted like they cared about him. The other man's hands on his back send shivers through his whole body. He put his hands on Tyler's back. "Thank you," he said softly. "Thank you." "Every time."

They had no idea how long they sat there, hugging each other. But they didn't care. Tyler didn't care about his job – Ethan didn't care about scaring the people.

When they finally pulled away, Ethan smiled sadly. Tyler smiled too. "What's your name?" "I'm Ethan." "Tyler. Say, Ethan, why do you pretend to die?" It wasn't a question, it was more of a statement. Suddenly Ethan's guard pulled up again. "Why do you care?" he growled. He jumped up and ran away, hiding in the tree's.

"Ethan! Ethan! Shit..." Tyler walked through the forests, looking for the blue haired boy.

Seeing him cry broke his heart.

Seeing him smile made his heart race.

Seeing him on guard made him want to get him know more.

Touching him made him warm and fuzzy and made his stomach flip over.

He was already daydreaming about kissing him.

He couldn't get him out of his head.

Tyler wasn't clueless – he had already noticed he liked the boy, even after only seeing him once. But he didn't question it – feeling were feelings.

But now that he hugged Ethan, he wanted more. He wanted to spend more time with him, but Ethan hated him.

Warning: suicidal thoughts

Ethan balanced on the metal plates above the train. He usually sat there, but he never walked. But today was different.

Ethan was done with it. He looked down, watching the midnight train being made ready to leave. He smiled slightly – Tyler wasn't on it. He bit his lip. "Life is a nightmare." He got ready for the fall.

Suicidal thoughts over

"Ethan, if you can hear me, I'm sorry. If you didn't want to, you didn't have to answer. But please, I want to talk to you. I-I really like you and I think we'll get along." He said it loudly, not realizing Ethan was right above him.

Ethan quickly jumped down, landing behind the man in a cat-like position. He likes me. Someone likes me.

Tyler heard someone walk behind him. "Y-you like me?" Tyler nodded. "Yeah. I want to get to know you better."

Ethan had tears in his eyes from laughter. "Did he really? That's amazing!" Ethan didn't remember the last time he felt this way, and it was amazing. Tyler made him feel appreciated. He made him happy – a feeling he hadn't felt in a very long time.

Tyler enjoyed everything the smaller boy did. His smile mesmerized him, his movements possessed his brains. Ethan was toxic, and Tyler was addicted.

Ethan wiped his tears away, still out of breath from laughing. He looked at Tyler. Tyler looked at him. The next thing he knew were they lips pressed together, Tyler's hand in his hair. He pulled away quickly. Tyler bit his lip. "I'm sorry..."

But Ethan smiled. "Ask me on a date first."

-year later-

"Babe, I'm home!" Tyler walked into the room where Ethan was laying on the couch. He quickly got up and pulled him in a long, passionate kiss. "Missed you," he whispered. Tyler smiled. "Missed you too. How's it going with your social anxiety cursus?" Ethan hummed happily. "Pretty good. I guess it helps that I have you," he said, sitting down on Tyler's lap. "Same here though. The boss is so much more bearable since the mysterious boy on the rails disappeared."

Ethan and Tyler had been dating for just over a year. The legend was still around. It's always easier to start one than to end one. Sometimes when Ethan tried to go outside, Tyler's boss saw him and would freeze. But Ethan would smile and walk away as normally as he could.

Ethan was trying his hardest to come over his social anxiety, but it wasn't easy. He still wanted to try. He also didn't have suicidal thoughts anymore. Tyler had cleaned him from them all. Sometimes he would still cry, but Tyler would sit next to him, kiss him, hug him and tell him he's beautiful until Ethan smiled again.

A/N: It was so hard to write, but so fun? 

Aaanyway, I asked my friend to interview me again but all he could come up with was:

"How many dicks fit in a pricks ass?" THat's what happens when you're friends with a  dickobsessed boi huh theManiac01????

So before I start the thingie my other friend asked me, check out lunaleaff and her artbook! She's awesome (I assume it's a she???) (are you???) and her drawings are amazing, she even made a drawing of Ethan in Boyfriend clothes based of One Wish - You Own Me. And she's sarcastic as hell and I love it.

Q: Do you ever have any ideas you're not happy with?

A: Yap. About 50 are in the wheely bin outside because I'm too ashamed to keep them in my house.

Q: Who's your favourite author on this site, like who do you want to become? Would you want them to check your book out?

A; for both, it's HelloAnonymusWriter. AND NO, THATD BE SO EMBERASSING >///< I think I'd like it but die at the same time, y'know. 

Q: to Tyler from Deal with the Devil. Why are you so horny towards Ethan?

A: Tyler: Have you seen him?

Q: How did it end with your bike?

A: Everything is broken. Next week I'm going to get a new bike, yey

Q: Why can you

A: Why can I what

Q: Do you have friends?

A: Yes I do thank you very much 

Q: How do you decide on how T and E act?

A: I usually make one of them based of how I feel. That came of very strong with Offline Haters I think, but that's how I do it.

Q: What's the story you look most forward to writing?

A: I don't like one better or something, but I can't wait to put fantasy in the one where T can make everyone fall in love with him exept for his best friend E

Q: Have you ever uploaded a story and thought: "I wish I didn't share that"?

A: Every time lol

Q: Do you want to become a writer?

A: LOL NOPE. I want it as a hobby, but 1. i'm not good enough to actually make a living of it 2. I'd be too emberrassed to produce it. Either way, I would starve

Q: You blush a lot, do you blush when you write?

A: No. It's just like when I'm acting, I'm a completely different person

Q: You said you wanted someone to say "this made my day better" or "yay, you updated!". Why?

A: Well, I think I said this before, but I like making people happy. If they say "this made my day better" it means I made them happy and am useful. And if someone says "yay, you updated" means they looked forward to it 

Q: I love you

A: shit

That's it what are you doing here go do something useful with your life shoo shoo jk love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 163 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
645 28 5
This is a collection of Thiam one-shots, so each chapter will be dealing with a new story. I usually write angst, so these stories might be more ser...
84.9K 2K 20
MewGulf one-shots book 2 all one-shots made in 2021 - .... - smut parts are marked 18+ - mpreg is marked (mpreg) fics are all 1000 words and more! F...
4K 20 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...