Worlds Colliding (The Origina...

Von heartofice97

All rights go the creators of The Originals and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. hear... Mehr

characters & trailer
main character theme songs/ships & outfit links
chapter 1 - For the Next Millennium
chapter 2 - You Hung the Moon
chapter 3 - I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans
chapter 4 - A Walk on the Wild Side
chapter 5 - The Axeman's Letter
chapter 6 - Beautiful Mistake
chapter 7 - Out of the Easy
chapter 8 - The Other Girls in New Orleans
chapter 9 - Savior
chapter 10 - A Ghost Along the Mississippi
chapter 11 - Wild At Heart
chapter 12 - Dead Angels
chapter 13 - Heart Shaped Box
chapter 14 - Streetcar Named Desire
chapter 15 - An Old Friend Calls
chapter 16 - Alone With Everybody
chapter 17 - Behind the Black Horizon
chapter 18 - The Devil Comes Here and Sighs
chapter 20 - Where Nothing Stays Buried
chapter 21 - Give 'Em Hell, Kid
chapter 22 - The Bloody Crown
Bloopers

chapter 19 - No More Heartbreaks

892 15 12
Von heartofice97

Outfits in the external link

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Cami: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in Cami's Apartment, Davina, Noah and Cami were talking.

Noah scoffed, turning to face Davina. "Anything to say about the suggestion that your boyfriend and my girlfriend/your best friend being hexed?"

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon" and 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", there were flashes of Caitlin, under the influence of the Ancestors' hex, attacking Cami and Noah.

Caitlin: (voice over from 3.18 The Devil Comes Here and Sighs) "I'm gonna be risking killing my friends."

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the St. James Infirmary, Kol was strangling Marcel.

"The Ancestors are doing this to you," Marcel told him.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", on the road, Kol was in his car on his way out of town, speeding through the backroads. He crossed over the city limit, where he thought that the Ancestral magic couldn't get to him, sighing in relief, but his relief suddenly turned to agony as his skin started to turn gray and desiccated

Marcel: (voice over from 3.18 The Devil Comes Here and Sighs) "You have to get out of this city. Somewhere where they can't reach you."

Outside, Kol saw the sign, rushing back over the city border, which stopped the desiccation, but returned the increased anger and bloodlust from the hex, indicating that they had been desiccating him in an attempt to keep him in the city.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in St. James, Caitlin, Auria, Davina, Noah and Kol were talking.

"The covens will never know peace with the Mikaelsons living here," Auria told them. "Now, my guess is, the Ancestors see Lucien as a weapon."

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in Kassandra's dream, Kassandra and Lucien were talking.

"So you would break the deal that you made with the Ancestors if I chose to become like you?" Kassandra asked skeptically, suspiciously.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the compound, Klaus, Freya, Elijah and Kassandra were talking.

"What is the point of protecting me from becoming whatever Lucien is when we may very well need another to defeat him?" Kassandra asked.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the Infirmary, Auria, Caitlin, Noah, Davina and Kol were talking.

"If he turns Kassandra into someone like him, then they can get to her because it's their magic that created Lucien, and the same magic that can turn her, and they can curse her like they're cursing Kol and Caitlin," Auria told them.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in Lucien's penthouse, Kassandra and Lucien were talking.

Lucien took out the vial of serum, walking closer. "I have the means to turn you." He held up the serum. "And to kill you to finish the transition." He pulled out the white oak bullet that he had taken from Freya and Auria. "And the means to convince you to take the leap."

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the alley, Aurora rushed to backhand punch Kaylin in the face with vampire speed and so much strength that she sent her flying across the alley, making her fall to the ground.

Lucien: (voice over from 3.18 The Devil Comes Here and Sighs) "I let Aurora loose, under my compulsion. And she should be on her merry way to Kaylin."

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the courtyard, Klaus, Elijah, Freya, Hayley, Mikayla and Nicola looked worried and shocked at the sight of Aurora and Kaylin.

Aurora ripped Kaylin's daylight bracelet off, pushing her into the threshold again, holding her restrained by her broken arm behind her back.

Kaylin continued to burn, and the threshold spell continued to try and push her out, causing her great agony.

Lucien: (voice over from 3.18 The Devil Comes Here and Sighs) "I can tell her to stop anytime that I want to, as long as you accept my proposal."

Klaus watched in angry horror. "Let her go!"

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in Lucien's Penthouse, Lucien was still holding Kassandra in front of the security cameras from behind with one arm around her waist. He held up the vial with the serum with his other hand. Kassandra looked at the serum, drawn to it like she would have been drawn to blood, having it so close to her, starting to drink slowly.

Lucien: (voice over from 3.18 The Devil Comes Here and Sighs) "The only way for you to get what you want is to give me what I want."

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the compound, Aurora suddenly felt the compulsion lift from the distance, confused, faltering in holding Kaylin in her restraint. 

Klaus, Nicola, Hayley and Mikayla were able to rush past the threshold now that the boundary spell was down.

Klaus carried Kaylin inside into the dark of the compound.

Aurora broke Nicola's arm, pushing her to her knees. Elijah rushed up behind Aurora, snapping her neck, letting her fall unconscious.

Hayley: (voice over 3.18 The Devil Comes Here and Sighs) "Aurora's still out cold. What are the chances of keeping her that way?"

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the compound, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra, Freya, Hayley and Mikayla were talking.

"Oh, my spell will keep her down long enough for Klaus and Kaylin to enact their vengeance on her," Freya answered.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in Lucien's Penthouse, Kassandra knelt to the floor to pick up the gun with the white oak bullet up. Elijah rushed toward Kassandra, grabbing her, rushing away.

Klaus stood, rushing toward Freya, grabbing her, rushing after Elijah and Kassandra as the siblings made their escape.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the compound, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra, Freya, Hayley and Mikayla were talking.

Mikayla looked at Kassandra. "You drank the serum." Kassandra nodded barely, looking down at the gun in her hands. "Kassandra, you have the means to kill yourself and become Lucien's equal."

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in Elijah's study, Elijah and Nicola were talking.

"Is Kassandra gonna be okay?" Nicola asked.

Elijah sighed, somber, sitting down. "I don't know, Nicola."

"Will you?" Nicola asked. "If I knew how to make it better, I would."

Elijah managed a small smile. "You're here."

They looked at each other, chuckling despite themselves.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the courtyard, Klaus and Kaylin were standing on the balcony.

"Trying to convince everyone that I'm not still in love with you is just too damn exhausting," Kaylin told him.

Klaus placed a hand on either of her cheeks, kissing her deeply, passionately. Kaylin pulled him closer, deepening the kiss longingly.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in Cami's Apartment, Cami tried to punch Lucien twice. Lucien raised both arms to block the moves, grabbing Cami by the arm, transforming, biting her on the arm as hard as he could, making Cami scream in agony.

Nicola: (voice over from 3.17 Behind the Black Horizon) "It gives him a bite that not even Klaus can cure."  

---~---

Day One

Morning - Cami's Apartment - Living Room 

The floor was cluttered with destroyed items of Cami's. A photograph of herself and Kieran was known.

Cami was lying on the floor, unconscious.

Lucien stood from the sofa, opening the curtains to allow sunlight in, walking closer with a cup of coffee. "All the makings of a lovely day." He walked toward the kitchen, turning on the gas, putting the kettle over a cooker ring. The clatter woke Cami. Cami looked at the bite on her arm, remembering what happened, sitting up, looking at the bite, gasping. Lucien smiled over the bookcase, walking toward her. "Ah, Camille. Finally awake. Perfect. You've got a big day ahead of you."

Cami was awake, holding her arm, in shock and horrified. "You bit me."

"And sampled quite a bit of your blood, actually," Lucien told her. "Very tasty, although more bitter than I expected."

Cami was in shock. "Oh, my God. I'm gonna die."

Lucien winced. "Yeah, apologies. But, to be honest, your days were numbered the moment you caught Klaus' eye. 'Tis ever thus for those who get close to the bastard. Friends like yourself included." The kettle whistled, signaling it was boiled. Lucien turned around. "Ah, care for tea? I need you to deliver a message for me, to Kassandra. If Kassandra wants to save your life, she knows where to find me." Cami quickly started going through her bag. "Oh, please, Cami. Have you not learned? If you try to fight me, you will always lose." Cami threw the Devil's Star into Lucien's neck, covering his body in short lacerations, distracting him enough to rush out of the apartment. Lucien was not hurt in the least, just annoyed, pulling the star out of his neck, dropping it to the floor. "Enough. If you insist on making things difficult..."

Lucien turned to see that Cami was gone, knowing where she was going, smirking, chuckling softly, sighing as he healed from the cuts in a matter of seconds.

---

The French Quarter 

Cami made her way outside, having to stop outside a building to lean against, as she was weak and didn't have it in her to make it to her destination in a single trip, breathing heavily in pain, looking at her bite. She looked around, rushing away.

---

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

Cami walked inside quickly, weakly, breathing heavily. "Kassandra? Kassandra!"

Kassandra walked downstairs toward her. "What is it?"

"Something happened, and you're going to be angry," Cami told her. "But Lucien only did this to get you to leave this place. He's trying to lure you into a trap."

Kassandra walked closer in concern. "What did he do?"

Kassandra turned her head, seeing the bite on Cami's arm, taking her arm, pulling up the sleeve, examining the bite, in shock.

"He bit me to lure you to him," Cami told her. "Kassandra, you can't go."

"Cami--" Kassandra started.

"Auria told me what could happen if you turn, that you could be hexed like Kol and Caitlin, and like Lucien himself, and I don't want that to happen," Cami told her. "You can't let that happen."

"I'll do whatever it takes to save the people I care about you," Kassandra told her. "My family, my friends. Including you. You're not dying today."

---

Worlds Colliding (The Originals)

---

Abattoir Compound - Upstairs Living Room 

Cami was sitting on the sofa, looking around wearily, looking considerably paler than before. Kassandra was sitting next to her while Klaus, Hayley, Mikayla, Freya, Kaylin and Nicola stood in front of them.

Mikayla looked at Cami in concern. "Cami? Cami?" She walked closer. "Cami? Hey." Cami was brought out of her trance. Mikayla sat next to Cami. "Are you all right?"

Cami nodded unconvincingly. "Yeah. Considering."

Klaus walked toward Cami. "Hold still. This is going to burn."

Klaus placed a cloth dipped in herbs over Cami's wound on her arm.

Cami winced. "Ow. Ow. What is that?"

"It's a healing salve," Freya answered. "Motherwort, white willow bark. The recipe's over a thousand years old."

"So the good stuff, huh?" Nicola asked.

"It will ease the pain, dull the symptoms, but it won't stop the infection," Freya told them.

"So, I'm screwed?" Cami asked.

"We're gonna do everything that we can, Cami," Hayley told her.

Elijah and Auria walked in.

"To that end, Auria will lend a little assistance," Elijah told them.

"Cami, I'm so sorry," Auria told her.

"You should be," Klaus told her. "This is your fault. It was you who turned Lucien into a beast."

Klaus stood, walking toward Auria.

Kaylin stood in Klaus' way, putting a hand on his shoulder to stop him. "Klaus, stop. It's not Auria's fault."

"Kaylin's right," Nicola told them. "We all need to work together to fix this."

"Yeah, yeah, I think I know how to fix it," Elijah told them. "Niklaus' hybrid bite can be cured by his blood."

"Do you think Lucien's blood can save Cami?" Hayley asked.

"It makes sense," Elijah told them. "Lucien would want that power."

"Allowing him to lord himself over his victims," Klaus told them.

"I have the serum still inside of me," Kassandra told them. "It's still pumping through my veins. But since I haven't died with it in my system yet, my blood may not have the full effect that Lucien's blood will."

"Okay, so we got a working theory," Auria told them. "Now, we gotta test it."

"If my blood doesn't work, then we need his," Kassandra told them.

"Lucien's blood is all over my apartment," Cami told them. "I sliced him all to hell before I ran."

"Okay, I got this one," Auria told them. "Lucien's got no reason to be on the lookout for me."

"Maybe we hedge our bets," Hayley told them. "Hope is a Mikaelson witch who carries the wolf gene. We already know that she's got healing powers."

Auria walked out, leaving.

"It's worth a try," Freya told them.

"I'll tell Mary that I'm coming," Mikayla told them, standing, walking out, leaving.

Hayley looked at them for a moment, turning around, walking out, leaving.

Kassandra bit her wrist, offering it to Cami. "I'm not sure if my blood will work to cure your bite, Cami, even if I do have the serum in my system, seeing as I haven't activated it."

"But it's worth a shot," Cami told her, taking Kassandra's wrist, drinking her blood. Klaus, Elijah, Kaylin, Nicola, Freya and Kassandra watched her worriedly. Cami started to cough, gasping for breath, spitting out her blood onto the floor. "No. It's not working." Kassandra put a hand to her head, overwhelmed. Cami knew what she was thinking, shaking her head. "This is not your fault, Kassandra."

Kassandra sighed deeply. "Yes. It is."

Kassandra stood, walking out, leaving.

Klaus, Elijah, Freya, Kaylin, Nicola and Cami all seemed worried about what she would do.

Klaus, knowing that Kassandra would try to leave, turned to face Freya. "Put a boundary or barrier spell up on this compound."

Elijah nodded in agreement. "Kassandra is going to try to leave, and we can't let her go to Lucien. Freya, please."

Freya nodded in agreement, walking away to do as told.

---

St. James Infirmary 

Kol was sitting at the bar, drinking.

Davina walked toward him angrily. "You just leave. No goodbye, nothing."

Kol stood quickly, stunned at her sudden appearance, setting his glass down. "What are you doing here?"

"I tried to use magic to track you," Davina told him. "Then I realized you were hiding somewhere magic couldn't reach."

"You should go," Kol told her.

"Why did you leave without telling me?" Davina asked. "Why would you come back if you weren't going to tell me? Why are you walking away?"

"I didn't want to go, nor was it my intention to come back," Kol told her. "The Ancestors won't let me leave. The second I got to the city limits I started to desiccate. I'm cursed, love. Why don't you come in, Caitlin, and tell her and Noah yourself about how bad it is for the both of us?"

Noah led Caitlin inside.

Caitlin slowly, hesitantly walked in. "Those witch spirits have their hooks deep inside of me. They allow me no peace. Just a hunger that I can't control."

Caitlin slowly sat down at a table, defeated.

Kol sat at the bar, drinking from his glass.

Davina walked closer tentatively. "There's got to be a fix."

Noah's phone rang. He pulled it out, seeing it was Marcel calling, answering. "We're in the middle of something."

Marcel was leaving his loft. "Noah, we have a situation. Lucien went after Cami. Now, she managed to get away, but he bit her."

"What?" Noah asked worriedly. "Is she--"

"No, no, no, she's still alive," Marcel answered. "The Mikaelsons are with her at the compound. Head there now. I need to find Auria and Davina."

"Davina's right here," Noah told him.

"All right, I'm coming there," Marcel told him.

"No, we'll meet you there," Noah told him.

"Be careful, all right?" Marcel asked. "Lucien could be anywhere."

Noah hung up, worried.

Caitlin and Davina were upset and horrified at the news of Cami's condition.

---

Later 

Davina and Noah were trying to leave.

Kol and Caitlin were trying to convince them to let them come with them.

"I'm not arguing with you two," Noah told them. "If we're going to save Cami, we need to go right to the source of the problem."

"Lucien is an unstoppable monster made by the Ancestors, Noah," Kol told him. "And he will kill anyone in his way of getting to Kassandra. I agree that we have to stop Lucien from getting to Kassandra, but you two going after him alone is a suicide mission."

Davina turned to face them in frustration. "I have stood up to Klaus. I'm not afraid of some second-string copycat."

Davina walked through the door.

Caitlin grabbed Noah's arm. "Noah, let me come with you."

"Neither of you can leave, because the Ancestors can get to you through the hex and the curse they placed on both of you," Noah told them. "It's safer for everyone with you here."

"I am not letting you two walk into a fight by yourselves," Caitlin told them.

Davina used magic to push Kol and Caitlin back across the threshold. "You can barely control yourselves. Now, if Lucien is working with the Ancestors, maybe he can tell us what they've done to you."

"This is madness," Kol told them angrily. "You can't fight him."

"We don't need to fight him," Davina told them. "We need him to tell us the truth. And I know a way to do that."

"So just stay here," Noah told them. "Wish us luck."

Davina and Noah turned around, crossing the threshold, walking away.

Kol and Caitlin tried to follow, only to be stopped by a barrier Davina had set up outside the club.

"Noah!" Caitlin told him desperately. She angrily hit the barrier. "Davina!"

---

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

Kassandra stood in the courtyard, pulling on her jacket, walking toward the exit of the abattoir, about to cross the threshold, only to be stopped by an invisible barrier. "You've got to be bloody kidding me." She sighed in annoyance, taking a step back, turning around, calling out. "Freya!" Freya walked onto the balcony above the courtyard. Kassandra looked at her in annoyance. "What is this?"

Freya walked down the steps toward Kassandra. "You can't leave, Kassandra."

"Like bloody hell," Kassandra told her.

"Kassandra, think about this," Freya told her.

"I am thinking," Kassandra told her. "Lucien went after Cami. He bit her to get to me. The only way to save her is for me to get through to Lucien."

"Lucien is doing all of this to lure you out so he can kill you and turn you into a beast," Freya told her.

Kassandra held up the revolver with the final white oak bullet. "He can't kill me. I have the white oak bullet that Lucien plans to fire into my heart."

Freya looked at her in surprise. "You keep that on you?"

"Yes," Kassandra answered. "And I will continue to keep it on me until the threat is eliminated, so that I can ensure my life. And there are more threats than just Lucien."

"Why don't you burn the bullet?" Freya asked.

"Because I may very well be the only one who can stop Lucien," Kassandra answered. "Freya, you've studied the serum in my system. You can't remove it, and you don't know what to do with it. Maybe this is the only way to save us. Save all of us."

"We can't let you take the chance of becoming something like Lucien," Freya told her.

"Even if it means not being able to save Camille's life?" Kassandra asked. Freya didn't answer, looking at her in guilt. "I need to leave. I need to go to Lucien."

"No, you don't," Freya told her. "The safest place for you is here, and I'm sorry, Kassandra, but we can't let you leave."

Kassandra sighed in annoyance, irritated and overwhelmed.

---~---

Kassandra was sitting down in the courtyard in a chair, fiddling with the gun that held the white oak bullet in boredom, still slightly angry that Freya wouldn't remove the boundary spell that kept her confined to the abattoir.

Nicola, Kaylin, Freya, Elijah and Klaus were standing on the balcony.

Freya handed two small vials to Nicola and Kaylin. "This will help slow the spread of the infection. In the meantime, you need to keep her relaxed."

"My talents do not lend themselves to play nursemaid," Kaylin told her.

Nicola tilted her head at her. "Kaylin..." Kaylin sighed as if to say 'fine'. Nicola looked at Elijah, Klaus and Freya. "We'll figure it out."

Freya nodded.

Elijah and Klaus sighed, looking away toward Kassandra.

Kassandra looked away tensely, looking at the gun in her hands.

"Oh, stop sulking, Kassandra," Klaus told her.

"I could find the means to save Cami if Freya would just let me leave and go to Lucien," Kassandra told them.

"Well, that's a bit controversial, being that Lucien may not know of a cure, and we told Freya to keep the spell that keeps you inside the compound up," Elijah told her.

Kassandra gave Elijah and Klaus a look. "You knew about this?" Klaus shrugged. Kassandra scoffed, looking away. "Of course you did."

"We are trying to protect you, Kassandra," Elijah told her.

"It's not Cami that Lucien wants," Klaus told her. "He wants you. He wants to turn you into the very monster that he is."

Kassandra lost her temper and patience, rushing to stand, grabbing the chair she had been sitting in, throwing it across the courtyard with vampire strength, making it shatter into wooden splinters once it impacted with the wall, watching the pieces fall.

Nicola, Kaylin, Freya, Elijah and Klaus jumped slightly in surprise.

Kassandra turned to look up at them. "You are all so bent on protecting me that everyone we know and care about will perish. How many times do I have to say this? I do not want to be protected. I want this to end."

---

Guest Bedroom 

Cami was sitting in a chair nearby the window weakly, looking out into the sunshine. She sensed someone walk in. "It really is a beautiful day." Nicola and Kaylin walked toward her, although they kept their distance. Cami turned to look at them. "What was that crash I heard downstairs?"

"That was Kassandra making a show of frustration because Klaus and Elijah had Freya put up a boundary spell to keep her from leaving, so she doesn't go to Lucien," Kaylin answered.

Cami sighed. "Good. I want to live,  Kaylin, but not if it means that Kassandra turns into what Lucien is, and not if the Ancestors corrupt her like they're trying to corrupt Kol and Caitlin."

Nicola sighed, holding out the vials. "Freya gave us these. She says they will put you on the mend."

Nicola walked closer to hand the vial to Cami.

Cami sniffed at the vial, grimacing at the bad smell. "Ugh, if I really am dying, there's no way that's going to be my last drink." She turned to the table in the corner of the room that held full bottles of alcohol. "What can I get you two?"

"Bourbon," Kaylin answered. "Neat."

"Neat?" Cami repeated. "Either you're extremely sophisticated or you've had one hell of a day."

"Need the two be mutually exclusive?" Kaylin asked.

Cami poured the drinks. "I loved being a bartender. That endless parade of faces... each night someone new would come in with a good story. One guy's shy, the other won't shut up. Cheers." Cami, Nicola and Kaylin clinked their glasses together, drinking. "I used to think if you just give someone a little booze they'd tell you anything. Then I realized it wasn't the alcohol. People just want someone to listen. Kaylin, I never got the chance to thank you, for saving my life from the Strix. So, thank you."

Kaylin sighed. "I should actually thank you for that, since you were the one that helped me get free in the first place."

"Well, you two can thank each other," Nicola told them. "I know that we only met briefly the last time I was in New Orleans, Cami, because while you were here helping Freya, Auria, Tory, Alex and Lucien with the spell that saved Klaus, Elijah and Kassandra from the chambre..."

"You were actually out in the Strix to help everyone else save them," Cami finished. "You were helping Kaylin, Hayley, Mikayla, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin. Your friends and family from Mystic Falls. You know, Kaylin told me a lot about you, Nicola."

"Yeah, well, Kaylin likes to gossip about everything," Nicola told her. Cami and Kaylin chuckled. "I think that we could make good friends, Cami. Under different circumstances."

"You mean, if I don't die today," Cami told her. Nicola was taken aback slightly, sighing. "Come on, Nicola. You seem to me like a girl who doesn't hold back on what she says. We both know it's what you're thinking."

"I might have a problem at holding my tongue and a tendency at morbid humor, but not when it comes to something this serious about life and death," Nicola told her.

"Hey, will you do something for me?" Cami asked. "You'd think with current events I would've written a will, but.. no time like the present. Will you write a few things down? Look, I've made my peace with dying. I just don't wanna leave any loose ends, so..."

Cami picked up a book, handing it to Nicola.

Nicola sighed, nodding in agreement, taking the book from her.

Kaylin and Nicola exchanged a look, nodding.

---

Cami's Apartment - Living Room 

Auria was kneeling on the floor, lighting candles in order to prepare for a spell using Lucien's blood, the Devil's Star lying aside on the floor. She heard someone approach her from behind, jumping, turning to see Marcel.

"Don't worry," Marcel told her. "It's just me. I came to watch your back."

"You mean to protect me from a beast," Auria told him sadly in guilt and regret, self-loathing. "As Klaus reminded me today, a beast I created."

Marcel knelt next to Auria worriedly, placing a hand on her back. "Auria, it is not your fault. You can't be held accountable for the things that the Ancestors made you do. They nearly killed you to get that spell done." Auria looked away, tears in her eyes. Marcel knew why she was so upset. "How is she?"

"How do you think she is, Marcel?" Auria asked. "She got pulled into a vampire vendetta, and now if we can't make this work, she's gonna die, so she's scared, she's angry and right about now, she's probably wishing she never stepped foot in the Quarter."

Auria took a moment to relax.

Marcel sighed, picking up the cracked photo of Kieran and Cami. "You care about her, and so do I. And I know you wanna help her, so focus. Do what you gotta do."

Auria nodded. "Yeah." She prepared for a moment, raising her arms to begin the spell. "Venez sanguinem au moi, Venez sanguinem au moi..."

Lucien's blood began to rise from the floor, collecting itself in a small bowl.

Auria was suddenly overcome with pain that the Ancestors made her feel, gasping, beginning to fall forward slightly as she stopped the spell.

"Auria?" Marcel asked worriedly. "What's wrong?"

Marcel helped Auria sit up, holding her to steady her in a sitting position.

Auria sighed, catching her breath. "The Ancestors are fickle. They don't want me using magic because they know I sided with vampires. Come on."

Auria began to pack up the bowl with Lucien's blood, standing, to return to the compound.

---

Rousseau's 

(Song:) I'll Take You - MSTR Rogers 

Loud dance music was playing in the crowded area, with a large group of party goers dancing and drinking.

A vampire was seen biting the neck of an unknown human.

Lucien jumped on top of the bar, holding up a bottle of alcohol. "Ladies and gentlemen, make some noise!" The crowd cheered and applauded, raising their bottles. "Come on, let the Mikaelsons hear you!" The crowd cheered louder in response. "Even now, my love Kassandra Mikaelson, she does enjoy an outrageous party as much as I do, so thank you all for coming to the party that I threw for her. Kassandra's family hide her away in their dreadful, outdated fortress, whilst we celebrate the liberation of New Orleans." Davina and Noah walked through the crowd, unnoticed. Noah was holding a small vial. "I expect Kassandra will arrive soon enough, seeking me out. And when she does, the real party can begin!"

The crowd cheered and celebrated along with him.

Lucien knelt down on the bar top, sinking his fangs into a woman's neck.

Noah began to draw a line with the contents around the entrance, standing behind it.

Davina stood next to Noah, casting the ash in front of them, holding out her arm, magically stopping the music.

(Song Ends)

Everyone looked toward Davina and Noah.

"You know, it's rude to stare," Noah told them.

Davina snapped her fingers, using magic to make everyone inside the bar collapse to the floor, unconscious, all except Lucien.

Lucien stood up on the bar top. "Well, what have we here? Noah Dumaine and Davina Claire." He made a show of jumping down from the bar, circling around, smirking smugly, motioning around the room. "Tossing about sleeping spells. Rather clever, if somewhat of a buzzkill. Oh, speaking of killing." He growled, rushing toward them, but the line separating them kept Lucien back. Davina held her hand toward Lucien, using magic to throw him down, digging around in her bag, pulling out a straw-looking doll. Lucien smirked in amusement, staying on his knees. "Did you really bring your favorite doll to a bar fight?"

"The figure Veritas will ensure the next words you speak will be the truth," Davina told him.

Lucien smirked, winking, clearly unaffected. "Ooh."

---

Abattoir Compound - Guest Bedroom 

Cami, Nicola and Kaylin were sitting in their chairs, with Cami dictating her will to Nicola, who had a pad in her hand, writing the information given to her, none of them knowing that Klaus was listening from the doorway.

"To Davina, I leave everything in my closet, just nothing too revealing," Cami told her. "To Caitlin, my records. To Noah, my books and all of Kieran's files. To Elijah, I have an old game of Trivial Pursuit under my bed." She started to tear up. "To Auria, my dark objects. They were created by Auria and Davina's ancestors, Kol and Rosalita. It's time I give them back. Maybe they can give some to Rosalita's Doppelganger, Tory, and to Hope, when she's old enough. And to Kassandra, or Hayley and Mikayla--"

Klaus walked closer. "Oh, enough." Cami, Nicola and Kaylin looked at Klaus in surprise. "This is--is pointless. We're going to find a way to fix it."

Cami let a tear fall.

Kaylin was concerned about both of them.

---

Rousseau's 

Lucien was pacing around, coming to stand in front of an unimpressed Davina and Noah. "I suppose I should just fess up. Tell you all of my deepest, darkest secrets. I'm a Scorpio, I prefer wine to whiskey, got a bit of a sweet tooth."

"Tell us how to cure Cami," Noah told him.

"Happily, once Kassandra makes an appearance," Lucien told them.

"Kassandra's not coming, because we all agreed with the Mikaelsons to keep her locked up at the compound with a boundary spell set up by Freya, that Auria and I helped her with," Davina told him. Lucien looked as if he knew that he should have expected something like this, rolling his eyes in annoyance and exasperation. Davina held up the figure Veritas against him. "So, you can't tell Kassandra, but you can tell us."

"So persistent, much like Auria Rayvnne," Lucien told her. "No wonder the Ancestors find you so annoying. How splendid that they have a plan to shut you up for good." They could hear the Ancestors whispering. Lucien walked toward them, easily crossing over the line earlier constructed, crossing the boundary spell now that the Ancestors had lowered it. Davina held up the figure Veritas in fear. Lucien grabbed the doll, breaking it in two, throwing them aside, stopping in front of her. "Oh, no need to point that hideous thing at me, love. I'm happy to tell you whatever you want to know."

"How are you doing this?" Noah asked.

"Oh, not me, Noah," Lucien told him. "I've got the Ancestors on my side, ready with a wealth of witchy woes for those who appose me."

---

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

Auria walked into the compound.

Marcel hadn't been invited in, having to stop at the door.

Freya walked toward them, waving Marcel inside. "Come in, come in."

Marcel walked in toward them.

Auria handed Freya the bowl of Lucien's blood. "How is she?"

Freya sighed. "Let's just hope this works."

Freya led them further inside the compound toward Cami's location.

---

Rousseau's 

Lucien, Davina and Noah were talking.

"Why would the Ancestors help you?" Davina asked.

"I think I know the answer to that one," Noah told him. "You told the Ancestors that you would help them kill the Mikaelsons, except for Kassandra, who you would turn instead."

"And if Kassandra decided to accept my offer, we would let her family live," Lucien told them. "Now, what you two have just told me that Kassandra's siblings had to lock her away makes me believe that she was on the verge of saying yes to save Cami's life."

"Why would she say yes when she knows what's on the line?" Davina asked.

Lucien smirked. "Because innocents may get caught in the crossfire, and despite what everyone thinks of Kassandra, she does not have a heart of stone. Kassandra would want to save her friends and her family."

---

Abattoir Compound - Guest Bedroom 

Cami was starting to cough harshly, leaning over the table.

Auria walked up toward her with the bowl of Lucien's blood, handing it to her. "Here, drink this."

Cami drank from the bowl while Klaus, Kaylin, Nicola, Freya, Elijah, Marcel and Kassandra watched anxiously from beside her.

---

Rousseau's 

Lucien, Davina and Noah were talking.

"You silly fools with your unbridled optimism," Lucien told them. "Always hoping there's some way out. Some loophole to save you from your doom. Well, the thing is, I don't believe in loopholes. My bite has no cure. Your sweet Camille is going to die."

Davina and Noah looked hopeless and upset.

---~---

Bayou 

Hayley and Mikayla went out to the bayou to get Hope from Mary, stopping the car close to Mary's cabin, getting out of the car, walking toward the front of the car, stopping.

Mikayla pulled her bag over her shoulder. "Mary doesn't want vampires near her cabin, and you're part vampire. She doesn't much like hybrids, either. The only exception is me because I was married to Jackson. But it's probably better that you stay here."

"She is aware that Hope is my daughter and both of you are under my protection and the protection of the Originals?" Hayley asked.

"Unfortunately, that didn't do much for her grandson, did it?" Mikayla asked, turning around, starting to walk toward Mary's cabin.

Hayley rushed in her way, standing in front of Mikayla to stop her. "Mikayla. You know we couldn't prevent that."

Mikayla nodded. "Yes, I do. But, here we are, again, with someone else' life on the line. This time, we're taking your two-year-old daughter, and my two-year-old niece into a warzone on the off-chance it might save our friend from dying. Do you see how insane our lives have become?"

"What do you want me to do?" Hayley asked.

"I don't know," Mikayla told her. "I just can't keep losing people. First Eve, Oliver, Aiden, Jack, even Finn, and now we might lose Cami? Who's next? Kassandra? Klaus? Elijah? Rebekah? Freya? Kol? You? Let's not forget that Kaylin and Nicola have already been threatened by Lucien to get to Kassandra, and if Lucien's going after Cami, he could go after Marcel, Noah, Caitlin, Auria or Davina next just to make Kassandra say yes, and they are our friends, Hayley. I can't lose them, the Mikaelsons or Salvatores either."

"I'm not afraid to die," Hayley told her. "Neither are you. We fight for those we love."

"And what happens if we die fighting for those we love, leaving them with nothing but memories for them to hold on to?" Mikayla asked. "Hope is two years old, Hayley. She needs her mother at her side. Not out there fighting the fight when she could die."

Hayley considered what she had said seriously.

Mikayla walked past Hayley, walking away toward Mary's cabin, leaving a thoughtful Hayley in her wake.

---

Abattoir Compound - Guest Bedroom 

Cami was laying unconscious in her bed.

Klaus and Kaylin were standing by the windows leading to the balcony.

"I assume Elijah told you to talk to me," Klaus told her.

"Elijah was worried that you were going to do something stupid, like Kassandra," Kaylin told him.

"I won't," Klaus told her.

"Yet, everything about the situation you're in now says otherwise," Kaylin told him. "I get it. Lucien bit and killed Finn. He bit Camille. So she's dying. And Lucien's not going to stop at anything to get what he wants, and what he wants is for Kassandra to be like him. But who knows what the Ancestors will do to her if she turns? I know that you're angry and that you want vengeance, and that you want to protect Kassandra from Lucien. I get it. But none of us want you to get killed for it. I won't let you get yourself killed."

Klaus looked at Kaylin for a moment, walking closer. "Thank you. Kaylin. For being here."

"Promise me that you won't get yourself killed," Kaylin told him.

Klaus sighed, nodding reluctantly. "I promise."

"I know that I barely know Cami," Kaylin told him. "But we did get the chance to save each other from the Strix. I know what it's like to care about someone and then lose them, because of your past mistakes. Because of your family. And you shouldn't have to go through it alone."

Klaus was relieved to have Kaylin here and for her to be there to say these things. 

---

Courtyard 

Kassandra, Freya, Auria, Marcel and Elijah were talking.

Marcel stood with his arms outstretched in a questioning manner.

Elijah walked toward them. "She's getting worse."

"Okay, then we, uh, we gotta try something else," Auria told them. "Marcel? The Strix. You mean to tell me they can't help with this?"

"The Strix don't have a solution for something that's never existed before," Marcel told them.

"Lucien used Tory's Doppelganger blood to design a venom than can kill even an Original," Kassandra told them. "It may be that there is no cure."

"Well, I'm not giving up," Auria told them.

"Neither am I, but..." Freya trailed off.

"Okay, um, blood magic's not working," Auria told them. "Kassandra's blood's not working, and neither is Lucien's. So, what else is there?"

Hayley and Mikayla walked in.

Hayley was carrying Hope on her hip. "How about a magical, miracle baby?"

Freya walked closer to take Hope in her arms, exchanging a worried, concerned look with Hayley and Mikayla.

---

Rousseau's 

(Song:) Street Grizziz - Diamond Street Trio

Lucien clinked a knife against the top of a chair twice, looking at Davina and Noah, gesturing around at the sleeping patrons. "You are going to wake them, aren't you? I've got a party to finish."

"Go to hell," Noah told him.

"Ah, still smarting over the whole Cami thing?" Lucien asked. "Well, if you wanted a happier tale, perhaps you should've inquired about my recent vacation to the Maldives?"

"Why are you doing this?" Davina asked. 

Lucien gave them a look. "For love."

"You're crazy, and insane, and, yes, you may love Kassandra that much, but she's not going to forgive you," Noah told him.

"I don't expect Kassandra to right away," Lucien told them. "It might take a while. Might take decades or centuries, even. But Kassandra is a master at forgiveness to those she loves, and for centuries, the only person who she ever cared about outside her family was me. I think Kassandra would find a way to forgive me one day. Now since I have been so kind as to answer all of your questions, and you are by no means capable of stopping me, could you be so kind as to please go on your way?"

Davina backed away instantly, hitting the door slightly in her quick retreat although halted her, turning to look at Lucien. "Why are you letting us go?" 

Lucien smirked. "Ah, you two are not mine to kill. The Ancestors have something else in store for you. You should ask your friends Caitlin and Kol about it."

(Song Ends)

---~---

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

Nicola was standing on the balcony of the courtyard, drinking, sighing.

Elijah walked toward her. "I'm glad you're here, Nicola."

"Yeah?" Nicola asked. "Well, I'm just trying to be here, Elijah, but not trying to intrude. If you know what I mean."

Elijah nodded understandingly. "I know."

"How is Klaus?" Nicola asked.

"He's angry," Elijah answered. "Betrayed."

"How's Kassandra holding up?" Nicola asked.

"I don't think she is," Elijah answered. "Kassandra has always been angry, Nicola, but I haven't seen her like this. She is completely overwhelmed, and devastated, though she tries her best to convince us that she's not. She finally let someone into her heart after all of these years, Lucien, the first love of her life, and this is what happens. And the way Kassandra lashed out earlier in anger... it was almost like it wasn't herself."

"You think that because Kassandra already took Lucien's serum, the Ancestors' magic is already starting to affect her?" Nicola asked.

"It would make sense," Elijah told her. "The Ancestors used Auria to make Lucien's serum. If Kassandra has it in her system, they can get to her. I'm not just worried about what Lucien could do to her. I'm worried about what Kassandra can do."

Elijah and Nicola both sighed worriedly.

--- 

St. James Infirmary 

(Song:) There Is Something On Your Mind - Zydeco All-Stars

Kol and Caitlin were still trapped in St. James Infirmary, sitting at a table.

Caitlin gazed off numbly. "Ever since I nearly killed Noah... I realized what the Ancestors want me to do. They want me to kill. They want me to kill anyone that's ever stood with the Mikaelsons. That means Auria, since she chose the vampires over them, and that sure as hell means Noah, especially after what he and Marcel have done to all of the witches in the New Orleans. They especially want me to kill Marcel. But they also want me to kill Davina."

Kol nodded in agreement. "The Ancestors tampered with the spell she used to bring me back."

"I know that," Caitlin told him.

"What you don't know it how," Kol told her. "It was a dark spell to begin with. They want me to kill her. They want revenge."

"Why didn't you say something?" Caitlin asked.

"What would you have me say to your best friend, the girl I love?" Kol asked. "'Thank you for saving me from unending torment. I adore you with all my heart. Oh, and by the way, all I want to do is rip out your throat'?" Caitlin swallowed nervously. "The longer I hold out, the worse it gets. I know that's how it is for you. You want to kill Marcel, Auria, Noah and Davina, too."

Caitlin shook her head. "No, I don't. I love Noah. Davina's my best friend. She's like my sister. Auria's like my mother. I used to hate Marcel, but he's been a better father to me than my own was. I don't want to hurt them. The Ancestors want me to. They want me to hurt Noah. They want me to hurt Davina. They want me to hurt Auria. They want me to hurt Marcel. And I know it's worse for you, because you were actually there, with them on the Ancestral plane. I was only dead for a few hours when they got ahold of me. You were dead for almost a year."

Kol sighed. "You're right, Caitlin. Eventually, I'll give in. But there is another way."

Kol stood, walking toward the bar where his belongings were splayed over the surface, reaching into his bag, pulling out a white oak dagger and some ash in a small jar.

Caitlin stood, looking at the dagger in surprise. "Where did you find that?"

"The first thing I did when I was brought back was to hunt it down, to make sure that Nik wouldn't stick it in me the second I annoyed him," Kol told her. He opened the jar, pouring some ash onto the dagger. "I've always hated these bloody things. But we've ran out of options. This isn't an option for you. The dagger wouldn't put you to sleep. But it will to me."

Caitlin shook her head. "No. They are looking for a way to save us, and so are the Strix. We can be fixed."

Kol nodded. "I know we can. But this is to make certain that I don't do anymore harm until we are. All right, think of it as a short sleep. Easy to undo. Knowing that I'll be cured when I wake."

Caitlin shook her head. "This isn't fair. To you or to Davina. Davina waited so long to have you back. You were dead. And you've been daggered God knows how many times."

Kol shrugged slightly. "One more wouldn't make much of a difference. Tell her to wait a little longer, to bring me back when my mind is right. As it is, I can't be trusted."

"Neither can I, but there's no solution like this for me," Caitlin told him.

"You'll find a way," Kol told her. "You're the leader of the Strix, and you've been ensuring that they've been looking for a cure to us both for some time now. I believe that you'll find a way to save us, Caitlin Harris."

Kol hesitated for a long moment, pushing the dagger into his chest. He slowly started to desiccate, starting to fall.

Caitlin caught Kol as he started to fall, slowly lowering him to the floor, weirdly affected by this, though she had never really liked him.

---

Night - Abattoir Compound - Guest Bedroom 

Everyone was in Klaus' room to watch Cami.

Freya injected a substance into Cami's worsening bite.

Mikayla approached quietly. "Anything?"

"I've tried everything that I know, including the power that resides in the blood of our niece," Freya told them. "The infection has spread everywhere, there is nothing more we can do. We can ease her pain, but she won't last much longer."

Cami's skin was shimmering with sweat as an effect of the worsening bite, looking pale and sick, confirming Freya's words. 

---~---

Cami was visibly deteriorating with a skin rash has forming on her chest.

Freya dabbed her forehead with a cloth.

Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra, Nicola and Kaylin stood nearby.

Marcel and Auria walked in.

Auria was still not giving up attempting to save Cami. "Freya, we gotta do something, all right? So, channel me, cast a healing spell, and that will buy us time."

"It won't stop the inevitable," Freya told them.

"Okay, then put her soul in that pendant that Auria put Finn in," Marcel told them.

"That's a soul catcher crafted to hold witch souls, which, at the time, Finn's soul was in a witch body," Auria told them. "It won't work."

"You could put her soul in another body," Kassandra told them.

"No, she'd have to agree for the transfer to hold, and she wouldn't do that to an innocent person," Auria told them. "Not even to save herself."

"Well, maybe we worry about that later," Hayley told them.

"We cannot deny her the dignity of choice," Elijah told them. "Camille lived with grace. She will have it now."

Klaus sat beside Cami, taking her by the hand to tell her goodbye.

---

Cami's Mind Space

Day - The French Quarter 

Cami and Klaus were walking together.

"Perfect day at a corner cafe," Cami told him. "You really outdid yourself. If only it were real."

"It will do to pass the time," Klaus told her.

"This is my favorite time of day," Cami told him. "You can feel the city coming alive. The lights turn on, the music cranks up."

Klaus sighed. "It's lovely. Save for the incessant parade of inebriated buffoons. I should've omitted them when I conjured this."

Cami smirked. "You don't get to delete the details that annoy you. If you love something, you have to accept the good with the bad."

"I prefer to shape reality to my will," Klaus told her. "That's a far better practice than simply accepting what's been offered."

Cami chuckled. "Even you don't get the micromanage the world. Besides, it's an unhealthy impulse."

"It is for those who'd defy me," Klaus told her.

"Healthy, happy people get by just fine when they don't get their way," Cami told him. "The whole revenge thing, the obsession with power... it's all rooted in fear."

"I've been around a thousand years," Klaus told her. "I've endured as many horrors as I've committed. What could I possibly have to fear?"

"For one, you're afraid of what will happen to Kassandra if Lucien and the Ancestors get what they want," Cami answered.

Klaus looked uncomfortable. "I don't want to talk about this."

"I'm just trying to enjoy my perfect day, and I will be able to if you allow me to make my point," Cami told him. "I know that you love your family, no matter the fights you have, no matter what you do to each other. And I know that I've never seen you look so terrified than when it comes to Kassandra and what she's up against right now. You were right to keep her in the compound to keep her from going to Lucien again. We have no idea what will happen to her."

"And if we had let her leave, she could have convinced Lucien to give you a cure," Klaus told her.

"No, you and I both know that there is no cure to give," Cami told him. "Lucien has his own demons that have taken control over him. You can't let Kassandra's demons take over her. Or your own demons take over you."

"Some demons will not be tamed," Klaus told her.

"We just do the best we can, and never give up," Cami told him.

(Song:) Terrible Love - Birdy 

Cami started to get weaker. "I'm getting tired."

Cami stumbled slightly.

Klaus grabbed her arms to help her. "Camille?"

The daylight around them faded into night, leaving them in darkness.

Cami knew what was happening, the realization of her impending death finally sinking in, tears in her eyes. "I'm dying, aren't I? The noise, the people... Will you make it go away?" Klaus turned slightly. The people, the noise around them vanished. Klaus turned to Cami. Cami started to panic. The lights around them began to flicker. "What--what--what's happening?"

---

Reality

Night - Abattoir Compound - Guest Bedroom 

Cami was unconscious in the bed.

Klaus was sitting next to her to say goodbye, turning his head toward her body, listening to the sound of her heartbeat start to slow.

---

Cami's Mind Space

Night - The French Quarter 

Cami was beginning to be frightened by the prospect.

Klaus turned to her. "Your heart is slowing. But it still beats. You're fighting, because you want to live."

Cami began to cry softly in fear. "I wanted to be brave. I wanted to handle this with dignity. But I... I can't. I... I don't want to go. I'm so scared."

"I'm here," Klaus told her. "I'm here."

"So much for the brave bartender, huh?" Cami asked. "When I said I was ready to die, I was full of it. I just wish I had done more than to serve a few drinks and fail completely as your therapist."

"Don't you think for a moment that you failed me," Klaus told her. "You stayed my hand. Quelled my rage. You inspired goodness in me. And unlike all of the souls I've encountered and forgotten in the long march of time... I will carry you with me."

Cami managed a small smile. "I guess that makes me immortal."

---

Reality

Night - Abattoir Compound - Guest Bedroom 

Klaus continued to sit at Cami's bedside, watching as black veins began to creep down her arm.

---

Cami's Mind Space

Night - The French Quarter 

Klaus sat Cami down upon the side of a fountain in the street as she began to get weaken. "No, no, no, no... not yet, just stay a bit longer?"

"Do you remember the Bible verse on John's headstone?" Cami asked.

Klaus nodded. "'The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.' I've always called Kaylin the ray of light in the darkness, because she was that light for me."

"There is light in you," Cami told him. "All that anger, the cycle of abuse that Mikael began, you can end it. You have to. So you can be that ray of light for your little girl, like you called Kaylin. For Hope. You are loved. By Kassandra, Elijah, Freya, Rebekah, Kaylin. Kol, Hayley and Mikayla, even Nicola. And even though they hate to admit it, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria, they do care about your family, enough to always fight with you and defend you. Like Caitlin used to call all of you. 'One huge Frankenstein family'."

Cami started to cry. 

"Do not be afraid," Klaus told her. "You go now where many have gone before you. And where even I will go in time. Just know... there will be no more pain. No more heartbreak. You will find peace."

The street-light dimmed in the illusion.

(Song Ends)

---

Reality 

Night - Abattoir Compound - Guest Bedroom 

Cami's body was quickly overcome with grey/black veins that crept up her chest and over her head, signaling her death.

Klaus was sitting by her bedside, looking numb but angry, sad.

Freya, Elijah, Kassandra, Nicola, Kaylin, Hayley, Mikayla, Auria and Marcel stood nearby, in stunned silence, speechless with sadness.

---~---

Courtyard

(Song:) Waiting Game - Parson James 

Everyone was in the courtyard of the compound, saying goodbye to Cami one by one.

Davina and Noah walked in, witnessing the solemn atmosphere with Freya, Mikayla and Hayley, with Hope on her lap, seated around a candle-lit table, pacing and Marcel and Auria seated around a separate table.

"Marcel?" Noah asked.

Davina had tears in her eyes. "Auria?"

Marcel and Auria turned toward Davina and Noah, looking at them for a moment.

Davina walked toward them, embracing both Marcel and Auria, starting to cry.

Noah was in shock, stunned speechless with sadness.

---

Guest Bedroom 

Auria was saying goodbye to Cami's body, crying. "You got me at a loss. See, all I can think about is how much the Quarter still needs you. How much I still need you, truth be told. But I won't forget what we set out to do. And I won't ever shy away from doing what needs to be done." She stood, walking toward Cami's body, crying. "If I stand against all that darkness, even if I do get chopped down, I know you're right there ahead of me. Keeping the fire warm and the beers cold." She smiled softly, kissing her fingers, pressing them against Cami's forehead. "Until then, Cami. Until then."

Auria hesitantly backed away, turning around, walking out, leaving.

---

Courtyard

Kassandra was standing on the balcony, drinking, trying not to feel anything at all, but this death affected her in more ways than she had ever imagined it would have, somber and sad, but still irritated that she couldn't leave, and that she hadn't been able to save Cami. 

Elijah walked out onto the balcony to join her. "This isn't over."

"Not much in the way of comfort," Kassandra told him.

"Well, there's work to be done," Elijah told her.

"No rest for the bloody wicked," Kassandra told him.

Elijah shook his head in agreement. "No rest."

"I could have done something," Kassandra told him. "I could have saved her. Just by going to Lucien."

"Davina and Noah went to Lucien today, Kassandra," Elijah told her. "He knew nothing of a cure. He would have lured you to him on a lie. Who knows what else he is lying to you about?" Kassandra became overwhelmed with anger, squeezing the glass in her hand until it shattered, splashing the contents over her skin. Elijah was concerned by this, trying his best to reassure her. "There's nothing that you could have done except give Lucien a chance to kill you to turn you into every bit of the monster he is."

"We are monsters, Elijah," Kassandra told him. "Every one of us. I won't defend Lucien's actions that he's made. But we're the ones that made him. Me and Niklaus. I made him into my equal when I turned him into a vampire. Nik turned him into what he is now by compelling him to be someone else for 500 years, sending him on the run from our father. Only to realize that he was not who he thought he was for five centuries in one day. It made him mad, Elijah. Even you, you killed him to turn him into the beast. Lucien didn't just decide to become this monster. We made him into it. You're wrong about Lucien on that. But you're right about one thing, brother." She sighed, beginning to turn away, giving Elijah a look. "This isn't over."

Kassandra walked away, leaving Elijah on the balcony.

Elijah turned to walk away, worried and concerned and anxious about his sister's condition.

Nicola walked closer, knowing that he was worried about Kassandra, handing him one of the drinks in her hand to give as much comfort as she could give. Elijah took it, sighing, grateful that she was even trying. They clinked their glasses sadly, drinking. 

---

Guest Bedroom 

Hayley was saying goodbye to Cami. "You know, I've been thinking how my little girl is never going to know you. It's not fair, considering everything you did for her dad. You know, sometimes, I can't stand him. But I always figured if he had a friend like you, he couldn't be that bad. I'm so sorry, Cami. And I wish that you could still be here. Not just for me, or Klaus, or Hope. But for everyone. Goodbye, Cami."

---

Outside Balcony 

Klaus was on the balcony overlooking the Quarter, standing in silence.

Kaylin approached quietly, resting a hand on his shoulder.

Klaus held his hand on the hand that Kaylin had on his shoulder, looking at her expressionlessly. He looked sad, but more angry than anything.

Kaylin looked at him sympathetically in silence, knowing that there was nothing that she could say that could help.

---

Guest Bedroom 

Mikayla was saying goodbye to Cami. "This family owes you. You deserved better. Everyone needs you in their own way, Cami. And it's devastating to think that you can't be there anymore, because you were taken away from us. Rest now, Cami. I'm sure we'll see each other again someday. But until then, I just hope you find peace, wherever you are." She sniffled quietly, wiping away her tears, standing, lifting the bed sheets, covering Cami's head. "Rest in peace."

(Song Ends)

---

Inside - Courtyard 

Auria walked toward Freya downstairs.

Freya was lighting candles on a table.

Auria was still guilt ridden, wiping her tears away. "What happened to her is on me. I did the spell that turned Lucien into... whatever the hell he is."

Freya looked at her sympathetically. "And he used my family's magic. Which means we made him. Now that we have his blood, we're gonna find a way to un-make him."

Freya lifted up the bowl of Lucien's blood to Auria.

Auria nodded in agreement.

---

St. James Infirmary 

Kol was lying unconscious on the floor, daggered and desiccated.

Caitlin was sitting at the bar, drinking emotionally.

Davina walked in. She stopped in surprise when she saw what had happened. "What?" Caitlin turned to look at her, guilty. Davina looked at her. "Caitlin, what happened?"

Caitlin hesitated, standing, walking toward her slowly. "He thought it was the only way to stop himself." Davina looked more than upset. "I'm so sorry, Davina." Davina took a deep breath, nodding understandingly, though it hurt her to see Kol like this. Caitlin took her hands in her own. "What about Cami? Did you find a way to save her?" Davina looked at her in guilt, looking devastated, slowly shaking her head. Caitlin knew what it meant, knowing that Cami was dead, gasping softly in shock and pain. "No."

Davina had tears in her eyes. "Caitlin, I'm so sorry."

Caitlin started to cry, angry and devastated. "No."

Davina started to cry, pulling Caitlin into her arms, sobbing. Caitlin slowly returned the embrace. A gust of wind suddenly blew into the bar, blowing back the girls' hair, making them pull away from their embrace in confusion.

---

The French Quarter 

A gust of wind blew throughout the French Quarter. Indistinct whispers echoed.

---

Lafayette Cemetery 

With a sudden force, a crypt was cracked open and stones smashed onto the concrete.

---

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

An earthquake started to shake the foundation of the city, shaking the chandelier above Freya and Auria's heads, distracting them.

---

Rousseau's 

Lucien was sitting at the bar, drinking from a glass, smirking whilst the party around him screamed as the earthquake effects reverberated around the bar.

---

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

Freya and Auria tried to keep the table steady as their work began to fall to the floor.

Noah and Marcel walked toward them in concern.

Kaylin, Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah and Nicola walked out onto the balcony to see what was going on, barely able to stay standing because of the magical earthquake, everyone looking at each other in confusion.

---

St. James Infirmary 

The bar started to shake with sudden force.

Glass fell from the bar to the floor, shattering.

The tables and chairs rattled against the floor.

The lights started to swing.

Caitlin walked toward the door, stopping at where the barrier kept her inside, the barrier that separated the effects of magic and the anti-magic spell cast on the bar.

The barrier started to glow with a bright blue color.

Davina stood worriedly, looking at Caitlin desperately. "Caitlin, get away from the door!" Caitlin tried to back away, but the energy from the barrier gripped her wrists. Caitlin felt as if she was being electrified from the inside, screaming in agony. "Caitlin!"

Everything was a hundred times worse.

Caitlin didn't even know what she was doing. She turned to face Davina angrily, hungrily, transforming, unable to control anything she was doing, rushing closer, biting into her neck, growling, feeding viciously.

Davina screamed, unable to use magic against Caitlin, weakly attempting to push her off, but quickly losing strength.

Caitlin continued to feed, blacking out with the effect of whatever was happening to her. She felt the blood being drained, pulling away looking at Davina's dead body that she was still holding standing. She slowly started to realize what had happened, devastated, in denial about what she had done. "Davina? No, no, no." She bit into her wrist, desperately trying to feed Davina her blood to heal her. "Wake up. Wake up! Wake up. Davina, wake up."

Davina wouldn't wake up. She was dead.

Caitlin pulled Davina into her arms, holding her tightly, crying in devastated, guilty denial.

---~---

3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried" Trailer 

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", in Lucien's Penthouse, Lucien patted Van on the face patronizingly. "I'm going after her other sister."

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", in the compound, Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah, Kol and Freya were standing together.

Rebekah's portrait caught fire.

Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah, Kol and Freya looked at Rebekah's burning portrait worriedly.

"He's going after Rebekah," Freya told them.

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", in the guest bedroom of the compound, Klaus, Hayley and Mikayla were talking.

"We're at war," Klaus told them.

ONLY THREE CHAPTERS LEFT

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", in St. James Infirmary, Caitlin had undaggered Kol, crying after killing Davina. 

Kol turned to Caitlin angrily. "What did you do?"

"Kill me," Caitlin told him. "I killed her. And I can't live with that."

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", on the road, Kassandra was just pulling herself out of the wreckage of a crashed car, bleeding from the head. 

Nicola, Mikayla and Kaylin were on the ground outside with a broken neck.

Klaus had been impaled with a wooden post of a fence, desiccated and disposed of for the moment, but obviously not dead.

Lucien appeared in front of Kassandra, smiling brightly. "Kassandra. I was hoping to run into you."

Kassandra glared at Lucien angrily, punching him in the face.

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", in the Ancestral Plane, Davina was walking.

Elder Witch: (voice over from 3.20 Where Nothing Stays Buried) "We've been waiting for you, Davina Claire."

Ancestors pushed Davina against a tomb, restraining her.

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", on the road, Lucien spun Kassandra in a circle as if in a dance, lowering her into a dramatic dip, holding her there, very close to her. "I won't stop... the Ancestors won't stop... until you're just like me."

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", in a barn, Kassandra and Lucien were facing off.

"I refuse to be like you," Kassandra told him.

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", in St. James Infirmary, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin, and Kol were talking.

Noah pointed at them in determination. "We are going to bring her back."

WORLDS COLLIDING (THE ORIGINALS)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

26.5K 732 35
I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forbes and Niklaus Mikaelson. None of this i...
104K 3.1K 36
Left with nothing, she accepted to living in the home of the most dangerous vampires in the world, despite knowing she'd be powerless if they decided...
24.5K 403 16
All rights go the creators of The Originals and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. heartofice97: Kassandra Mikaelson, Caitlin...
32.9K 706 35
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...