Billion Dollar Contract (Edit...

By KatelynMarii

Sinclair Simmons is your average twenty three year old with a dream. As an aspiring fashion designer, she mus... More

Billion Dollar Contract
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 3

63.4K 1.1K 306
By KatelynMarii

Chapter Three

  I bounced twice on my bed, staring up at Vane as he ripped his shirt off. Giggling at the eager gesture, I crawled backwards until my head hit my pillows. “Whoa there. We have all night.” I teased, sliding my unflattering pajama bottoms off of my hips and down my legs until I could drop them next to the bed.

    “Perhaps, but I must admit that I am attracted to you physically.” He said gruffly, moving onto the bed and making his way toward me until he was kneeling over my body and kissing up my neck. I thrust my hands into his blonde hair, tugging it as his lips ran up my neck to the sensitive spot just under my ear. “You seem to be very responsive. Good.” His voice had gotten deeper, sending chills down my spine.

    He roughly moved his hands to cup my breasts in tight, yet arousing, holds. He squeezed and kissed up my jaw toward my mouth, but when I turned my head to meet his lips, he pulled away.  Stunned, I blinked several times in silence before speaking. “Did I do something wrong?”

    “No kissing.” I frowned at that, but he moved along, capturing my earlobe between his teeth. I gasped and arched into his hard body, shocked by the intensity of my arousal. “Now, in most situations, a couple would take their time with the pleasures of flesh, but both of us have a goal, a timeline.” His thumbs hooked in the top of my underwear, pulling them down to release my swollen flesh.

    I reached toward the button on his jeans to remove the material that kept me from my goal. The button popped open and I shoved his black slacks down his legs until his perfect shaft sprung forth, making my mouth water. My legs parted of their own accord and he settled in between them.

    “Perhaps, once you are with child, I can show you a world of pleasure. But for now, we have a mission to accomplish.” And with that, he surged forward, making me cry out, almost in pain. I wasn’t ready, and his girth was stretching me wide as if I had never been taken before. Screaming, I placed my hands on his hips, trying to stop him from going any further. He growled at me and grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head. “Patience. It will get better.”

    I cried out louder as he withdrew and thrust in harder. “I know! I am not a fucking virgin!” His eyes narrowed and he picked up the pace, sending my head into the headboard. I screamed louder, balling my hands into fists. The pain was almost too much for me to bear.

    After a few moments, my body seemed to get used to the invasion and a quiet moan escaped my lips. When he heard the sound he released my wrists and instead returned to caressing my breasts as his entire body surged forward once again. I screamed and locked my legs around his hips, pulling him further inside of me. He grunted, pausing for only a moment.

    Suddenly I was having my hips raised  and Vane slowed his movements slightly, pushing in deeper. I gasped loudly as he pushed against my g-spot and bright stars danced in my vision. His breathing became shorter and his hands fisted in my hair, tugging almost painfully. On a groan, he came, filling me completely and making me shudder. I dug my nails into his shoulders, crying out in surprise.

    Vane grabbed two of my pillows and placed them under my backside so that my hips were elevated. “Stay like that for at least ten minutes. Do not move.” He pulled out and stood next to my bed, grabbing his jeans and pulling them on.

    “Oh, okay.” I whispered, aware of how painfully aroused I still was. I squirmed, trying to ease the ache between my thighs. Vane shot me a look and I stilled, flinching under his glare. “I’m sorry.”

    He grunted his response and reached into his pocket, pulling out a thick envelope. After tossing it in my direction, Vane walked to the foot of my bed and picked his shirt up. “Remember, stay like that for at least ten minutes. Be ready to come to my home tomorrow afternoon.”

    “You are just going to leave?” I asked, tilting my head so that I could look at him.

    He turned around and nodded, giving me an emotionless gaze. “Yes. I have things to do before you come into my home. And I am not a cuddling type of man. Read the contract again, it says it somewhere.” He just left, leaving me there in an uncomfortable position with my back starting to ache.

    Tears sprung to my eyes and I sighed, reaching for my house phone that sat on my nightstand. I dialed my best friend’s number and held the phone to my ear, listening to it ring. I almost sobbed in relief when she answered. “What’s up, Sin? You normally just text me.”

    “Thalia, I fucked up and I need your help.”

* * *

    “Well, he pretty much covered every possible scenario in that damned contract. There is nothing we can do. Why did you make this decision without talking to anyone?” Thalia stared at me, disappointment clear in her eyes. “You are normally so careful and smart about these things. What is going on with you?”

    I just looked at her, sighing heavily. “I needed the money. I will never become a renowned fashion designer if I don’t have the money for the materials, advertisement, connections, and everything that goes into being successful.”

    “You are stupid. I hope you know that. Here you are, selling your body, and the man won’t ven kiss you?” She let out a dry laugh. “That is a little fishy.”

    I shrugged. “Oh well. Maybe he will warm up to me eventually.”

    “I doubt it. You, my dear, have caught yourself an ice king. And there is nothing I can do to help you.” She leaned back on my bed, and let out an exasperated sigh. “You are going to be a mother to the billionaire’s daughter. Who knew?”

    I laughed a bit, trying to relax and forget about how hurt I was when he just left. “What is sad, is that I knew what to expect. I knew it wasn’t going to be love and flowers…”

    “But you expected some sort of intimacy when you gave yourself to him.” She finished for me, taking my hand in hers. I smiled at her, flashes of the past coming to mind. I just nodded as she pulled me down into her arms, I curled into her familiar form and let the stress of the evening go. “You deserve all of the intimacy in the world.”

    She cupped my chin and tilted my head up until she could claim my lips. I gasped, shocked that she would kiss me now of all times. I shoved the thought away and wrapped my arms around her waist so that our bodies were crushed together. Moaning, she flipped us over so that she was straddling my hips and kissing me eagerly.

    Pulling away, she blushed. “I’m sorry. It’s just been forever.”

    “I know. I haven’t forgotten. How could I? We spent over two years loving each other, and then we grew apart. It happens to everyone.” I reached up and pushed her blonde hair out of her eyes. She blushed even harder and leaned into my hand.

    She briefly bit her lip. “Have we really grown apart? We haven’t talked about this since our breakup.” I opened my mouth, but quickly shut it. Had we grown apart? It didn’t feel like it. She closed her eyes and took another deep breath. “We should talk about this later. We need to focus on getting you out of this situation. Then we can focus on rekindling the fire of the past.”

    “Maybe we shouldn’t even bring it up. Okay? I have too much to worry about right now.”

    Her face fell, and she rolled off of me. “Oh. Of course. Forgive me.”

I will be going back to edit within the next week, but I wanted to add something for you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.9K 14
𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃 has just turned 18 and is surprised by her friends when they get fake ID's and plan a night out for her. The same night, she's...
218K 9.4K 25
Amina is fresh out of college and looking for a job. Jax is a corporate heir who's entire life has been planned for him. When these two have a one ni...
350K 11.4K 50
18 year old Haley Martin has just started her senior year. And she's in need for a job if she wants to save up money for college. Luckily a certain b...
5.3K 182 38
Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard until her boss, Larry Richardson, starte...