The Heartbreaker #Wattys2017

De alisonswan94651

Highest Ranking #106 |15/03/18| "Under a pretty smile, there's always a secret." "In a world full of faces, I... Mais

A/N
Cast List
Ranking
A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: Game On
Chapter 2: How to be a heartbreaker
Chapter 3: Pink hair & new starts
Chapter 4: Got a secret, can you keep it?
Chapter 5: Training lessons; Guns or books?
Chapter 6: Something Else
Chapter 7: Party disaster
Chapter 8: Friendship Goals
Chapter 9: Stay
Chapter 10: Running
Chapter 11: Meet & Greet
Chapter 12: Birthday Bash
Chapter 13: Learn To Let Go
Chapter 14: Player, Player; Liar, Liar
Chapter 15: History Repeating Itself
Chapter 16: Accident Happens
Chapter 17: Jealous or Mad?
Chapter 18: New Realizations & Races
Chapter 19: Falling In A Abyss
Chapter 20: Confessions, Stars & Kisses
Chapter 21: What The...!?
Chapter 22: Doubts & Interventions
Chapter 23: I'm Game If You Are
Chapter 24: Date gone south
Chapter 25: Someone I Used To Know
Chapter 26: Finally She's Here
Chapter 27: Family & Betrayal
Chapter 28: Beginning Of a Nightmare
Chapter 29: Something's Fishy
Chapter 30: Stolen Kisses
Chapter 31: Fifty Shades Of Paxton
Chapter 33: Keep Your Secret Safe
Chapter 34: She's All Mine
Chapter 35: Love Me, Love Me
Chapter 36: Surprise!
Chapter 37: Go To Prom With Me?
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Character Aesthetics
The Fiction Awards 2018

Chapter 32: I'm Royally Fucked

302 65 20
De alisonswan94651

Paxton's POV

"Ahh!" I screamed out with a loud laughter following my scream. Way to wake up from sleep. I thought bitterly as I noticed the culprit still clutching his stomach from laughing too much.

"Dude, that was hilarious." Max choked out still laughing. And I was left drenched in cold water. Just like Alex, Max was unfortunately unpredictable when it comes down to pranks.

"I'll show you hilarious," I muttered shivering in the cold.

"No! Wait! I came here to say thank you." He spoke as his laughter died down. But the hint of a chuckle still lingered as he caught to hide it. 

"It's a way of saying thank you? By throwing cold water at me at...6 am?" Again ignoring my words he helped me stand up and turned up the heater.

"That was the way of waking you up. I wanted to say thank you cause I've heard you accepted Penny and told her she can come whenever she wants." Max replied with a genuine smile which made me little guilty but I brushed it off.

"Oh that. Well, she's your girlfriend. If she makes you happy-"

"She is." He said with a dreamy face. I didn't dare ask what kind of happy he was talking about so I decided to take my freezy ass to dry.

"You've made your point now go away!" I yelled from the bathroom to which he chuckled and a door slum confirmed that now he was gone.

Finally.

Then I remembered last night. The memories of last night swam through my mind as if I was reliving them, but I decided not to think about last night because I had to hurry and out of this shower before I truly freeze off.

Alex was picking me up at 6:30. After getting ready in a tank and jeans with my jacket I glanced at outside through the window that was covered by royal blue curtains. Instead of seeing Alex's bike I noticed the Porsche which belonged to who's name not should be mentioned. I turned my attention to the alarm clock next to my bed. It read, '6:47'.

Crap.

I walked out of my room to downstairs and was immediately hit with the smell of breakfast.

Now that's new seeing here no one make breakfast other than me, not even Chris.

I strode into the small kitchen and saw Wade at the stove. My jaw dropped as I noticed Max, Penny, and Chris waiting at the table. I mentally captured the moment in my mind. It was one of the things I have missed and it felt like nothing changed. Wade chuckled when he noticed me standing there looking dumbfounded, "Are you just going to stand there and stare at me, Pax?" I jumped. Then I began to scold myself.

Wade turned around and had two plates in hand. I noticed the smirk and immediately knew something was wrong.

"No thanks, I don't need to eat," I spoke and joined the guys by standing to wait for their eating to finish.

Nodding Wade was grinning and trying not to look at me. With arms and plates in the air, he walked over to the dining table and sat them down. He too sat in a chair then gestured for me to sit. I tried to keep my cool by giving myself an inner pep talk. As soon as I got to the chair, my mouth started to water.

Damn stomach!

"You can eat you know. He didn't put poison in it." Max retorted laughing. I looked at him irritated. Just a few days ago he was hell-bent on Wade's ass so he can't ever come back in our lives and now's he's acting as best buddies.

Stick with one thing, dude!

I sat myself down in the chair and picked up the breakfast. No need to waste time. If the rest of the people can eat it without getting poisoned, then I can too. I looked at Chris who was staring at Wade in distaste. I mean after seeing our kiss it was bound to happen. Sighing I nudged Chris who's face immediately brightened to see me smile.

"What's up?″ I asked to which he chuckled.

"Better, remembering our kisses last night." I choked on my soda when I noticed Wade glaring at Chris's choice of words. I knew Chris would be jealous but not this far.

"Max honey, I need to go school. You coming?″ Penny asked successfully changing the subject at hand. I couldn't be more happy for her to change the subject and get out of here.

"Hey, we're late too. I gotta go.″ Chris pushed himself up and took his bag to join me.

"Wait!" It was Max.

"Yes?″ I asked looking at him confused.

"Penny, sit in my car. I'll join in a second, Ok?″ He kissed her and with a wink she walked to his car.

"Ok, what's going on?″ I asked getting a look from Chris who waved at me from Wade's Porsche. I guess Wade was our driver for the day as my car broke down.

"Andrea is going to make a deal with the Beston heir today. I want you to stay with Wade. I know you'll say no but please, if something happens, Chris can't save you. That guy knows nothing next about shooting or actually hurting someone. And I don't expect him to either, the only thing will happen that the guy will manage to hurt himself.″ I guess in a way it was right but still, I was a little doubtful.

"I can take care of myself but Ok. Reed will be there, right?″ I asked remembering our plan.

"Yes, Reese too. I'm not about to hand down my sister to some psychopath. So they'll be ready. Rory will be there too but one important question."

"Yes?″

"Where the hell is Alex nowadays? She didn't even come home." I remembered our talk to that day. Alex left my uncle's house to live in my actual house. And by the sight of Max, he didn't talk to Alex either.

Another secret to tell Chris.

Sighing I wept my hands, "She left."

Max looked at me shocked. "What do you mean left?″

"She was angry Max. You said some harsh things you shouldn't have. You took this too far and now she's gone." I could see his face turned guilty as he nodded.

"I'll talk to her. I need my pranking buddy." I nodded and started to walk to the backside.

"This house isn't the same without her.″ Max mumbled. I knew I wasn't meant to hear that but he at least cares, was the only thing I can be happy about.

When I reached the car I noticed Chris in the backseat who gave me a smile and Wade in the driver's seat. I opened the door to see half of the seat was full of Wade's bags and all of those shit.

"What the hell, Wade! Why's there tons of bag in the backseat?"

"You seem to forget I'm your senior week assistant. Mrs. Gst told me to bring these shits." He smirked.

"Then where's I'm going to sit?″ I asked angrily.

Wade chuckled, "Good lord, Pax. Go ahead and sit next to me. You don't have to be afraid of me." He stopped and leaned forward. "I don't bite." He knew his words will tick me off. Cause that's what exactly happened.

I opened the door angrily and slumped it loudly. From the mirror, Chris gave me an apologetic smile and a glare to Wade. Wade started to drive as I stopped and stared at him. I stared at him for what seemed like five minutes before he asked, "What?"

I gave him a look, "Did you do it on purpose?"

He looked away for a minute and then back at me.

A smile forming on his lips, 

"Perhaps."

♡♡♡

After getting off the phone with Alex, I went about my day by looking at movie times and New York tour times. For lunch, I went to a roadside diner, and one guy started hitting on me. I then went into one of the best stores and found a violet dress and a few tops and heels, since I had forgotten to bring more than one pair of heel.

Oh if you think what's going on here? My tour finished first. It wasn't like I was enjoying it anyway. Alex and Max were arguing, Myra trying to make them amends and Cory left to eye raping Wade. So Wade thought it was risky if I stayed in school for more than two hours. And it meant a silent sign that Andrea just left for the Beston heir. So I was left wondering in the streets of New York and trying to act like a tourist. I mean my accent gave it away that I'm not from New York, so it was a bonus point.

Of course, my day was pretty average. It seemed somewhat normal. Granted, I probably wouldn't know normal even if it slapped me in the face. I was walking towards the central park when I heard the screeching of tires. I looked behind me and saw a car that suspiciously looked like could be a kidnapper's vehicle. Of course, I would recognize that face that was left smirking.

Who kidnapped me that day and was left to die. But alas, he didn't die. But His face was remade by bandages which meant the guys did a number on him. That was the only reassuring thing I can think on this point.

I wonder what gave me away. Maybe I could just walk it off, pretend to be a humble tourist being and yeah. Okay, who was I kidding? I wasn't a tourist and I wasn't normal.

His car came to a steady roll beside me. I heard the windows roll down, and then I heard him ask, "Paxton Rivera?" I cringed and pretended I didn't hear him and I kept walking.

"Paxton!"

I turned towards him and took my sunglasses off, "Oh hey kidnapper guy, it's great to see you. I didn't know you were still in New York."

He smiled his most sarcastic smile he could give me, "Yes, I am still in New York. My boss wanted me to go to an important job here in New York. I also was tipped off by a certain birdie that you are planning to hand over your company."

One name immediately jumped to mind. 'Andrea.' I didn't know what was going on her mind but even if she wanted she couldn't hand over the company. It needed me and Max's signature too. Maybe that's why he was here? Turning my head towards the sky, I send an alarm to Wade via ear device. Unfortunately, he was the only one online so I had to do with it for now.

I gave him my most innocent look, "Are we going to stand or sit here and talk about my upcoming plans, or can I go somewhere I needed to be?"

He sighed, "Get in."

Great.

I got an open invitation to sit in my future murderer's car. And I can tell that future murderer wasn't very happy. Isn't this just grand?

"No."

"No?" His lips twitched up. "I don't think you're in a position to make a decision."

I can run. Can't I? As if knowing what was I going to do he took a turn and blocked my path. Now if I've to run then I've to cross the car.

Fuck my life!

"Your twin wouldn't be too happy if he knew you abandoned him. Isn't this what twins usually do? Give life to, each other and shit?"

He was ticking me and he also knew it.

I walked to the other side of the car and got into the car. No need to be scared cause Andrea and Max were in their hand. As much as I hate my big sister she still tried to protect me by running away and ruining her perfect future. So it was only made sense if I help her and Max too. And Wade will send more than help I'm sure.

As soon as I put on my seatbelt, that's when pretty much all hell broke loose.

"So, Paxton? When are you going to saying goodbye to your sister?" I could hear it in his voice that he was amused and that I was screwed.

But before I can answer him, he hit me with a tranq and my eyes blurred.

One sentence just came to mind before everything went black:

I'm royally fucked.

Unknown POV

##PaxtonBitch

We are not enabled to give you news as our network has some problem. We'll try to reach to you soon. 

Until then-

XOXO.

♡♡♡

For the re-readers, it's a surprise coming in next update. I told you all before some things are going to be change. Well, it's started.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

308K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
863K 18.2K 49
The rivalry between high schools is fierce. But the rivalry between Baylor High School and Brentwood High School was fiercer. When people come to th...
Unchain Me De Caitlin Williams

Ficção Adolescente

310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...