Pregnant by Hayes Grier

By Hayesisba3

..... More

Pregnant by Hayes Grier
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
25 FACTS ABOUT ME
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
READ
Just. Read
Read!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Read
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 &11

UPDATE 2017

1.3K 16 12
By Hayesisba3

Hey guys!! 

My name's Jennifer and I am the new owner of this account. I am a great friend to Ashlene and she told me that she had this account but couldn't run it anymore because of how busy she has been ever since she started taking AP classes. I am going to be updating for her now starting in a week or so!! 

SO BE READY TO SEE THIS STORY BACK IN PROGRESS!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 40.1K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
264K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
92.6K 828 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...