dangerous love // myg

By jazunyan

"Dangerous love, you're no good for me darling." Agust D. Many feared him, girls were head over heels for him... More

하나
다섯
여섯
rebel hearts → dangerous love
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열두
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물 넷
이십오
이십 육
스물 일곱
스물 아홉
서른
삼십일
삼십이
삼십 삼
서른 넷
삼십 오
발문 // epilogue
boy meets _ // sneak peek
book two ???
thank you
HAPPY SUGA DAY ♡

스물 여덟

5K 149 30
By jazunyan

170822
08:17

I quickly dialled my locker combination and opened the metal door, only to find another note falling down.

I picked up the small envelope and pulled out the contents. There was two pieces of paper this time, first was the note.

"Tsk tsk you little hoe. You think blocking my number is gonna stop me ? Bitch please. Unblock my number or else. Oh and look what I included in the note this time. Just a reminder of who you're gonna see again if you say shit :)"

I flipped to the next piece of paper which was a photograph. I recognize this photo very well. It was of Cheon Jaehwa & I back when we were dating in Daegu. My heart hurt a little bit as I saw the photo. It's been awhile since I've seen his face. I never want to see it again. I ripped up the photograph and threw it in a nearby trashcan, but still keeping the note.

I then made my way to my homeroom, sitting down quickly. Jessica then walked by and sat next to me, great.

"Hey [Y/N] !" She said in a friendly tone. I didn't reply. 

"Act like everything is okay between us; or else, bitch." She whispered.

"Oh, uh, hi Jessica !" I said, giving her a fake smile.

"Good." She whispered back.

Later on during the class, we were to work in partners for an art project; Jessica of course chose me as her partner and threatened me if I didn't agree to the partnership.

"Okay class, you are to make a collage to raise awareness towards a current issue in our society." The teacher explained. "Any ideas for current issues ?"

"How about abuse towards women ??" Jessica said loudly as she raised her hand to answer. She turned to me and smirked. I felt my stomach drop as she did.

"That's a great idea, Jessica ! You and [Y/N] could do that topic." Fuck. At least I knew a lot about this topic.

"You're coming to my house later to work on the project, got it ?" I nodded. I wasn't happy with her decision, but I had to agree. "And don't tell Agust that you're working with me." She whispered. Fuck, I had to lie to him again.

17:36

Jessica and I arrived at what looked like a castle, I didn't think Jessica's house would be so big. We entered the palace-like building and she led me to her room. As soon as we entered, I noticed a boy lying down on her bed with his phone in his hand. 

"Oh, hey babe; you're back !" The boy said, sitting up. Our eyes met and I felt as if I was going to faint.

"W-What are you doing here ?" I said, astonished.

"Visiting." Cheon Jaehwa said coldly.
"Did you miss me ?" I shook my head.
"Awwh; but I missed you, baby .." He said, getting off of the bed and standing in front of me. I gazed up at him hovering over me; it was like I was face to face with the devil. 

"How do you even know each other ??" I asked curiously.

"We hooked up while she was vacationing in Daegu during the summer."Jaehwa answered.

"Ah so you're still a man whore I see." I said bitterly.

"Ha; if anything, [Y/N]'s the whore, not you." Jessica said, laughing at her own joke. 

"Shut up, you're the one who fucking kissed my boyfriend in front of me. I don't know why the hell you're calling me the whore." I protested.

"So you have a new boyfriend, huh ?" Jaehwa teased.

"Yes, and I'm very happy with him, and he's mine" I answered, giving Jessica a dirty look.

"You sure you wanna talk back to me again [Y/N] ?" Jessica asked, "Because, remember what I've been warning you about. Jaehwa is here too. It could happen again if I tell him to." 

"That's right, babygirl. Just like old times .." He said, gripping my arm aggressively; that would surely leave a bruise. I tried pulling my arm away, but his grip only got tighter. I had to be submissive, I don't want her to go through with her threats. 

"I'm sorry .." I said quietly, looking away from the both of them.

"You better be, you little bitch." She said, smacking my head and walking away to her desk. I wish I was with Yoongi right now. Being with the two people that hurt me the most is terrifying.

18:23

Jessica made me do all of the work while she occupied herself with Jaehwa. She sat on his lap, his hands grasping her inner thighs and his lips connected to her neck. It made me feel sick to my stomach. Seeing them do this was torture. It reminded me of when Jaehwa had cheated on me before I moved to Seoul. This all didn't make sense to me.

"Jessica, I thought Agust is 'yours' ;  why are you doing that with Jaehwa if you want Agust ?" I asked.

"I'm just having fun, bitch ugh. Jae, go do something; she talked back to me." She instructed, then whispering something in his ear.

Jessica got off of his lap and Jaehwa then made his way towards me as I was on the floor working. Jaehwa pushed my shoulders to the floor aggressively, it was a familiar action I was prepared for his fists to make contact with me, but he did something unexpected. He then got on top of me and placed his face extremely close to mine. I looked away from him. I didn't want this. I wish it were Yoongi instead of him. 

"So tell me about this new boyfriend of yours, baby." I stayed silent.
"Does he treat you the way I did ?" 

"Fuck no."

"Hmm, does he touch you like I did ?" He said, stroking the side of my cheek. I turned my head away, trying to reject him. He then moved his hand down so that he was stroking my outer thigh. I tried pushing him off, but he stayed put. 
"You didn't answer my question."

"No, he doesn't touch me like you did .."

"Do you even remember the way I used to touch you ? Maybe I should remind you .." I said as his hand travelled up my torso, I knew he was going to reach for my chest.

"Stop !" I cried, I couldn't take it anymore. The more he made contact with me, the more it hurt. All of the bruises, lies, & memories; it was all coming back to me as he ran his hands all over me.

Jessica was laughing from her bed. Seeing me suffer was her source of entertainment. Jaehwa then set me free as I tried holding back my tears. 

I continued working on the project. Jessica left to go get something at one point and I was petrified to be alone with Jaehwa. 

At first, he didn't do much. I was leaning against the bed as I sat on the floor, he sat on the bed beside where I was. He started playing with my hair, it didn't have the same affect as it used to. I couldn't tell him to stop since he would do something worse if I protested. I tried focussing on the project, but Jaehwa slid down and sat next to me; extremely close. He put his arm around me, causing me to flinch. The more he touched me, the more uneasy I felt. I just wanted to go home. 

"You know, babe ? You should just let Jess have that Agust guy and you can be with me again. I really missed you .." He said in a low tone.

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Consider it .." He said placing his free hand on my inner thigh since my legs were crossed. I flinched again. Being touched by him again disgusted me. 

After awhile, Jessica finally let me go home. As I was exiting Jessica's house, Jaehwa called out to me.

"See you soon, babe .." 

I hope the fuck not. 

a/n : 

again,, thx to alexxandrria for helping me with this chapter !! she's an actual genius guys 

~ jazunyan 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 502 12
I bite my lip as a smile appears on my face: "Yoongi?" "Hmm?", he hums lightly and I can feel his breath on my face. "Let's not go home until we've w...
191K 6.6K 25
but hey, you figure, you can hate someone's guts and also want them to fuck your brains out, right? Pairing: Yoongi x Reader Genre: smut, fluff, ang...
925K 52.6K 39
"we weren't supposed to be together," he pants, distaste patterned on his tongue «a promise overdue, an arranged marriage in set. he kisses me and do...
1.5K 20 43
'I love you, Y/N, and I will make you love me back' - As soon as you step into your new college, you immediately become the school heartthrob's vict...