The Girl With The Pink Hair

By hoekahgay

Sasuke Uchiha is an 18 year old high school student who lost his parents to infidelity when he was 16 yesrs o... More

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
20.
| 21. |
| 22. |
| 23. |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29. |

| 5 |

5.5K 242 237
By hoekahgay

| Sakura Haruno |

Today was the day. My first day at my new school. Hinata told me before hand that to day I could wear my casual attire so I settled on my white tank top and denim high waisted jeans. I took my flannel shirt and wrapped it around my waist before pulling on my black all stars. I pulled my hair into a bun at the top of my head and sighed.

I was gonna meet the rest of Hinata's friends today and I wasn't too excited about that. Her friend, Tenten pretty much gave me a run-down of everyone and their personality and its a specific one I feel I will clash with. But whatever. My phone ranged and I picked it up seeing a picture that Neji took of Hinata and I in middle school with Hinata's name across the screen. I answered.

"Hello."

"We're outside Sakura." She says.

"Okay I'm coming." I ended the call and grabbed my bookbag slinging it over my shoulders. I checked to see if I had everything and walked out my room. My parents had gone to work which was a good thing. I didnt want to see them today. I exit my home and run straight for Hinata's father car. I climbed in the backseat with my best friend. We hugged.

"Goodmorning!" I greeted everyone.

"Good morning Sakura." Mr. Huyga replied.

"Morning." Neji says.

"I'm so excited!" She beams. "I'm so happy we're going to school together again!"

"I know." I smile at her.

The ride was a short ride and we exited the car after saying goodbye to her father. Taking a deep breath, I walked in following behind Hinata and Neji. It seemed as though we walked through the whole school before they found who they were looking for.

"Goodmorning!" A raspy yet cheery voice greeted. I knew that voice anywhere. It was Hinata's boyfriend Naruto.

"Naruto, goodmorning." Hinata smiled at him. He hugged her and noticed me standing behind her. He smiled.

"Goodmorning Sakura." He says. "Welcome to our school. I hope you like it here."

"Goodmorning." I reply. "Thank you Naruto. Thats nice of you to say."

"Dont mention it."

The four of us continue walking. Soon we approached a bigger crowd. Four girls and four guys. The girls were engaged in conversation. One of the guys was eating a bag of chips, while talking to one who looked completely over today. Today was a Wednesday and he looked like it was a Monday. The other two looked like twins. They both sat at the bench tables one of them drawing and the other with his hand  tucked under his chin. His eyes were closed, obviously not paying them any attention.

"Hey Hinata!" A blonde girl smiles at my best friend and quickly take her in a hug. They pretty much treated Hinata well. Completely different from how she used to be treated in middle school.

"Everyone this is my best friend I told you all so much about." She begins to introduce me to them. Starting with the blonde girl, Ino. She smiled at me. She made her way down to everyone and ended with the one who was the most uninterested. "And this is Sasuke, Naruto's best friend."

The dark-haired boy's eyes fluttered open at the mention of his name. Our eyes locked but neither of us said a word to eachother. It was brief, but he closed his eyes once more after. I frowned. Jerk.

"So Sakura, why'd you leave your old school?" The one known as Temari asked me. She rested her chin in her hand taking interest in me.

"I uh, got kicked out actually." I reply embarassed.

"Really for what?" Ino asked.

"Fighting." I look down avoiding everyone's gaze.

"Woah you are definately Hinata's opposite." Tenten giggled.

I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head. I was still on edge about these group of people but I trust Hinata's judgement in friends. For some reason, I kept sneaking glances at the Sasuke person. He was quiet and didnt really involve himself in the conversation. Tenten said he was distant, but he could at least talk to his friends.

"Saassssukkkeeee." The redhead known as Karin coos his name. Sasuke's demeanor changed from not a care in the world to completely annoyed and he never even opened his eyes. How does one eye twitch without even opening? I would never know.  "Do you like my outfit??"

"I would like you leaving me alone." He says. He slowly opened his eyes and scanned her outfit. It just consisted of high wasted black shorts, a cut off the shoulder Nirvana shirt, knee high stockings and combat boots. She looked cute to me.

"No." He spoke again. The table got rather quiet. He stood to his feet and walked off casually. Karin pouted. She eyed me before frowning and storming off. What the hell did I do?

| Sasuke Uchiha |

I hear footsteps behind me. I was ready to tell Karin off once more untill they caught up to me.

"Where you goin?" Naruto asked.

"Away from Karin." I reply. "Since you arent doing your job of keeping her the hell away from me, I'll do it myself."

He chuckled. "Awe come on I'm sorry." He says.

"She has one more time to touch me and I'm punching you in the throat Naruto."

"Yeah, yeah let's go back."

We headed back to the group and I took a glance at the new girl once more. She had pink hair tied into a knot at the top of her head. Her emerald eyes stared back at me before I decided to turn away from her. I sat back at the table in my desired position. With my chin resting in my hand I went back to closing my eyes.

The conversation was still on getting to know the new girl. So this was the best friend Hinata told us about? Hm. I opened my eyes to tiny slits and looked at her once more. She have a half assed fake smile to everyone who clearly thought it was genuine.

The bell blared loudly signaling the beginning of classes.

"What class do you have right now Sakura?" Ino asked her.

I could hear the shuffling of everyone as we all stood to our feet. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and waited for Naruto. We had literature

"Li-literature." She spoke. "Room 207, Mr.Hatake."

"Oh hey you're with Sasuke and I." Naruto smiled brightly. "You can walk with us!"

"Great." She replies. Saying our goodbyes, I began walking.

"I think everyone likes you Sakura." Naruto says sparking conversation.

"Eh, I dont know about that." She answers. "Your cousin, Karin is it? She gave me a pretty nasty look."

He chuckled. "Shes not used to new people." He defends. "She'll come around, I promise."

Their conversation shifted as we entered class. I found my favorite seat. Middle row, third seat from the front. Naruto usually sat at my right, a seat ahead of me. Sakura took it upon herself to sit directly next to me.

Class started and I found myself looking at this girl every so often. She was sitting up in her seat, elbow on the table, with her chin resting in the palm of her hand. Her pen scribbled notes into her binder. Her legs were crossed, the left over the right as her tiny foot dangle slowly back and forth. Why was I paying attention to this girl?

"Sasuke." Mr. Hatake brought me out of my thoughts. I looked forward at him and raised an eyebrow. "Would you mind reading the passage please?"

"I mind." I reply. His eyes narrowed.

"Let me rephrase that: read the next passage."

Taking in a breath, I grabbed my book. Quickly reading the passage I looking up at my teacher.

"Satisfied?"

"Very." He smiled and continued his lecture.

| At Lunch |

The girls sat at the table taking selfies with eachother, Shikamaru was napping as usual. Choji was eating. Neji was reading a book, Sai was drawing and Naruto was playing a game on his phone.

I on the other hand was in my typical position. Waiting for lunch to be over. I heard an obnoxious, yet cute laugh. Slitting my eyes I seen the laugh came from the pink haired girl.

"God Sakura," Tenten giggles. "Your laugh is contagious!"

The pink haired girl continued to laugh so hard that she snorted causing everyone at the table to laugh. She covered her mouth with embarrassment and I couldnt help but chuckle at her.

The bell rang indicating that lunch was over. I stood and stuffed my hands in my pockets. I'd usually walk with Hinata to our math class. So I waited for her. She huggedl
the pink haired girl tightly before jogging to catch up with me.

"Thanks for waiting for me." She says. I nod.

"Your best friend." I start. She looks at me with a curious expression. "How long have you known her?"

"Why?"

"I cant ask a question?"

"N-no its not that." She says. "You just dont talk often."

"So..?"

"Since elementary." She replies. "She's been my only friend up untill now."

"Hm." We walked in silence until we reached the class. "Hinata."

She looks up at me. "Yes?"

"Your best friend." I start. "She's cute."

I leave her standing there as I walked in class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 280 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
86.4K 2.8K 36
There was a girl named Sakura Haruno who was the happiest girl in the village, her smile could brighten any day, every boy had an interest in her, in...
16.7K 516 62
Naruto Uzamaki is the school nerd. he wears big black glasses and keeps his shoulder length blonde hair in a little ponytail. he stays out of drama a...
63.4K 2.1K 55
Sasuke Uchiha has had a hard life and is now in a boarding school far away from home and away from the people who care about him. With no one who car...