unexpected love >> tomlinson

By Raquel519

He was there for fun. She was there to brush off a heartbreak. More

1. Unexpected Love
2. Clubs and Boys
3. Hungover
4. Blue Eyes
5. Here's My Number, So Call Me Maybe
6. I Can't Believe Im Doing This
7. Ice Cream Parlor
8. Chests and Notes
9. Ice Cream Date
10. What If We.....
11. Confidence and Class Dreams
12. Breaking In
13. Skype Calls and Reuniting
14. Brush With Death
15. Apologizing and One Big Question
16. Answers and Confessions
17. Never Have I Ever
18. Class of 2013
19. Mom! Dad!
20. Help! Please! Help!
21. Please Remember
22. Sweaty Palms and Memories
23. Sass Masta From Doncasta
24. Keep Your Head Down
25. Trust is Tested
26. Anxiety
27. Niall and Apologies
28. Interviews and Necklaces
29. "Are you ashamed?"
30. Caught & Nightmares
31. Classic
32. Their Memory
33. "You're My Idiot."
34. Cliche Performances & Tired Eyes
35. Scare
36. Suit and Tie
37. Models & Talking it Out
39. Surprise!
40. The Letter
41. Choosing; Forever
42. Found
43. Promise
Epilogue

38. Birthday

64 0 0
By Raquel519

38.

2 weeks later

Emily's POV

I dragged myself up the stair, my suitcase being lugged behind me. I wanted to throw it down the stairs and just lay in my bed and sleep.

When I made it to the top and hurried down the hall and opened the all to familiar door. I grinned and threw my suitcase down and jumped into my bed. I smiled inhaling the scent. It was still unmade and messy just as I had left it. I snuggled under the cold sheets and gripped my pillow and relaxed, my body coaxing me into a much needed sleep.

•••••••••••••••

I woke up slowly, enjoying that place between sleep and awake. The brightness of the sun filtered through my windows which surprised me because normally the curtains in the hotel rooms were normally closed. Then I remembered.

I remembered Louis giddily telling me they had 3 days off.

I remembered him saying we were flying back to England.

I remembered being hurried onto a plane.

I remembered falling asleep with Louis next to me.

I remembered him waking me up.

I remembered dragging myself to my bed.

I remembered that today is my birthday.

I grinned. Today I was the day I turned 19. I slipped the sheets off and tried to get out to go shower but something held me back. Giggling I lifted Louis' arm from around my waist and slipped out.

"Mmm. Wait," he mumbled. I giggled.

"I need to shower," I answered.

"Come cuddle. It's like 5 in the morning," I bit my lip. He was only in his boxers, hair sticking up in every direction and his morning voice was just undeniably sexy.

"Actually, it's 2 in the afternoon," I answered, "But no matter how much I wanna cuddle, I need to shower." He groaned and I walked to my shower.

I ran the shower hot and relaxed and let the water soothe my tense muscles just enjoying the hot water.

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped my towel around myself and went out to my closet to get something to wear. I decided to wear my grey WTF?! crop top and light blue skinnies. I was going to let my hair dry in its natural waves.

"Louis?" I asked walking out of the closet. No answer. The bed was empty and nicely made. I heard pots and pans and the sounds of the boys talking so I decided he was down there with them.

I hurried downstairs to breakfast.

"Morning!!" I chirped.

"Morning!! Happy Birthday!" Niall screamed and picked me up and spun me around.

"Thanks Ni," I kissed his cheek.

"Morning," Zayn grinned and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Zaynie," I smiled.

"Haffy Berfmay!" Liam called out through a mouthful of food. I smiled as a thank you.

"Umm yeah, Happy Birthday," Harry grumbled. I laughed awkwardly.

"Umm thanks," I smiled and gave him a side hug. Things weren't entirely tense between us but he had yet to apologize.

"Oh! Sit sit! We have food for you!" Niall exclaimed. I laughed and took the seat next to him.

"Happy Birthday love," Louis whispered in my ear and put my plate of food in front of me.

"Thanks babe," I kissed him and he took his seat next to me.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well that my dear is a surprise except this afternoon I'm taking you shopping!" Louis smiled. I nodded chewing through my pancakes.

"Anything else I can know about?" They shook their head. I sighed, "Okay."

Suddenly Zayn's phone rang.

"Its for you," he smiled and handed me his phone. I thanked him and jumped up from the table to answer.

"Hello?" I answered the FaceTime call.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Emily! Happy Birthday to you!!!" I was met to the wonderful voice and faces of Little Mix.

"Thank you girls!!" I exclaimed. They grinned.

"We just wanted to say Happy Birthday!" I thanked them.

"Listen, sorry for cutting it short but we have a plane to catch! We miss you!" Perrie exclaimed.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Glances were shared between the girls as I stood there waiting for a reply.

"We have promotional stuff for DNA. Hey, can you give us to Zayn? I have something to ask him," Perrie blushed.

"Ohh get some!" I teased. The girls laughed and Perrie flushed. I laughed.

"Okay, well I'll hand you back. Thank you so much girls!" I blew them kisses and walked back to the dining table and handed to phone to Zayn who stepped out into the hall.

"Presents now or later?" I asked, shoveling a forkful of pancakes into my mouth. They all exchanged looks and Louis nodded.

"Later," The boys answered in unison. I nodded, sort of upset that I would have to wait to see what they got me

"I don't want to rush you but I'm ready to go when you are," Louis smiled. I nodded and swallowed.

"Give me a minute," He nodded. Hurriedly I finished the pancake and ran upstairs to finish getting ready.

Louis POV

Zayn came and sat back down the moment Emily left.

"Girls are getting onto the plane," I nodded.

"I still need to call Jen and Anna. We need as many people and they can help. Emily will never see it coming," Niall laughed.

"Geez, sounds like you wanna kill her," Niall joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Totally," he punched my arm and laughed. Suddenly Emily came bounding down the steps.

"I'm ready!" She chirped. I stood up and went to get my keys.

"Ready?" She nodded and took my hand, "We will be back around 5 or 6." I announced. They nodded and as we walked out, a chorus of "Have fun" was what we heard last as the door swung shut.

THIRD PERSON POV

This will be quite jumpy, beware!

Emily and Louis walked to the car hand in hand. Opening the door like a gentleman he let her in and then hurried to the drivers side so they could hurry up and on the day ahead.

When the door closed the 4 boys let out an exasperated sigh, all slumping into their chairs.

"So how long do we have?" Liam asked.

"About 3 to 4 hours," Niall sighed checking his watch.

"And what do we need to do?" Harry asked, scrolling through his Twitter mentions, chuckling when he came across a perverted one.

"Get the cake, set up the place, check off the guest list, make sure Little Mix gets here, Louis said those other two Jill and Amy would get here themselves," Niall listed.

"Ugh, this is to damn much," Harry said turning his phone off.

"Well we don't have much time, I suggest we start crack-a-lackin," Niall advised, standing to go and call the Bakery.

"Crack a what?" Liam asked, the other two practically falling out of their chairs laughing.

"Crack-a-lacking. It's an American term. It means let's start working," He answered, annoyed with the boys' apparent laziness already. He wanted this day to be perfect for Emily.

Meanwhile, Emily and Louis had arrived at the mall.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked. She scoured the map.

"Sephora. I could use a new eyeshadow palette," He nodded and trailed along beside Emily, just wanting her day to be perfect, even if that meant, buying the world.

Two hours and 5 minutes later, Louis' wallet was considerably lighter. Whatever Emily had tried on and liked but claimed she didn't have enough for, he bought for her. In Abercrombie it turned into a small argument because she wouldn't let him buy her a dress and some shorts. She claimed he was spending too much on her and he said he had enough money and he would get more later on anyways. Louis ended up winning.

Now Emily's arms were full of bags. One from Sephora, Topshop, Abercrombie, Harvey Nichols, House of Fraser and Victoria's Secret were some of the many (endless as it seemed to Louis) stores that had been in and bought.

It was now just around 5 and Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry were exhausted. They had worked their bums off for 2 hours straight, they only rest was when they were in the car to get the cake and Little Mix. The once empty party space had been decorated with pink and blue balloons dancing around the floor. Little Mix had helped with designing and repositioning furniture to make it more suitable.

The cake was stored in the fridge and the DJ was coming within the next hour to set up his equipment.

"Why does Louis have such a perfection for detail and such an imagination?" Niall huffed setting out the glasses for champagne.

"We need to limit this," Harry grumbled placing confetti canons around the room.

Zayn had put paper up on the walls and was spray painting pictures on them for the party.

"Louis' calling!! Everyone!" Liam yelled in a panic. He ran to the center of the room and answered the call, putting it on speaker.

"Hello,"

"Liam! Is everything alright? How is it? Are you almost down? Is the cake there? Are the girls there?" Questions seemed to tumble out of a frantic Louis.

"Calm down, everything is fine. The cake and the girls are here. Balloons and streamers and confetti are everywhere. DJ should be here any minute. How's shopping?" He asked, now quite thankful he wasn't being dragged around store to store for hours on end.

"Fine. Quite tiring. Listen, I think Emily is about done. I suggest finish all the major things. She still had to dress and stuff but I need this to be perfect," The boys nodded.

"Got it. See you later Lou," Liam hung up and thrust the phone in his pocket.

Emily POV

I've been shopping nonstop for the past 3 hours! Best birthday ever! Of course I feel bad that Lou has been buying everything but he insists.

Now my feet hurt and I feel like a zombie. All I want to do is go home and lay down.

"Louis," I whine, "Can we go? I'm tired," I pout. He sighs and looks at his phone.

"Are you done shopping already? It's only been like 5minutes," he said.

"Louis! It's been 3 hours," I swat his arm and he chuckled.

"Sure, but first lets get some ice cream," I nodded and took his hand and we walked all the way back to the car.

(Vote vote vote! Sorry I've been out so long! Expect a quicker update next time! Vote vote vote!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 50 26
Zayn and Niall are still going strong but they still need to get Niall mother back safe and sound and try to bring Niall father down And can they hel...
6.6K 63 66
It's those moments in secret that define who you are. And it was those moments that made her walk away from him.
43.8K 1.1K 26
❝Every once and a while, you've gotta grow up and take chances, London.❞
440 0 16
Louis has bullied Harry 2 years now, Zayn decides to make a bet with Louis, until the bet reversed.