When You Walked In

By tea_bag_

Sarcastic, clumsy 19 year old Ava Dawson moves to California to start afresh from her past only to be intertw... More

Authors note
ONE| "I'M FREE!"
TWO| "I'm alive!"
THREE| "I'm Rhys"
Five|"That's her!"
SIX| "How's my baby?"
SEVEN| "It's your mess,"
EIGHT| "You lost the ring?"
NINE| "Are you on the menu?"
TEN| "It's written in bold"
ELEVEN| "You monster,"
TWELVE| "Thank you, Kai,"
THIRTEEN| "You liar!"
FOURTEEN| "Areyoumarried?"
FIFTEEN| "No sweatpants this time,"
SIXTEEN| "I'm gonna kill him,"
SEVENTEEN| "WHYYYYYY!!!!!!"
EIGHTEEN| "Bob, got it,"
NINETEEN| "Are we there yet?"
TWENTY| "Thank you, Ava,"
TWENTY I| "Look you're on tv!"
TWENTY II| "Probably a gold digger,"
TWENTY III| "The ice cream machines broken!"
TWENTY IV| "Please help me,"
TWENTY V| "What did you do?"
TWENTY VI| "Okay human squasher,"
TWENTY VII| "Congratulations Kaison!"
TWENTY VIII|"I love you more,"
Q&A!!!!
SEQUEL?
SEQUEL
NEW BOOK!
The Scars Series

FOUR| "A SpongeBob bra?"

56.9K 1.9K 366
By tea_bag_

Ava

What?!

Where are my pot noddles?

I don't remember carrying a bag of papers?

The bag that I filled with snacks and some of other my other belongings had disappeared, replaced with a bag full of papers. My bag I used it to keep snacks and some personal things to use when I arrive so I didn't need to search through my whole luggage to find them.

Grabbing the papers read the title, 'prove of liability' I scan the paper for a name and find one right under the title.

Kaison Matthews Frasier

The name 'Kaison' seemed familiar, I thought myself trying to remember a face.

Dumbass!

Yes, it has to be his, the bags must've got swapped in the taxi! Well, these papers seem important and his in for a surprise when he opens mine.

Damn it!

Let's just hope that his stops looking through it as soon as he sees the top because trust me he doesn't want to look any further down the bag.

Taking a quick shower and changing to a new set of clothing, I gather my backup with my laptop and the bag, looking outside my window I notice the same cafe from before, 'The hideout' written in white fancy writing above a dark wooden board that was slightly tilted.

Let's just hope they have free wifi

Leaving my apartment and locking it after me, I run down the stairs, while his bag was over my shoulder bag.

Entering the cafe, the welcoming scent of coffee pulling me in also, the 'free wifi' sticker outside on the window.

I pick my seat in front of the large window, taking the edge seat, I waste no time and start my search. Pulling my laptop out my bag and after it's on, I put 'Kaison Matthews Frasier' into the search bar and start to look for whatever useful information I can find.

Hey look, a shirtless picture

Okay not very useful but very useful at the same time.

Back to search!

After my search which didn't take very long but then again, I did order my coffee and look for more shirtless pictures and other very cute pictures of him and also found cute interview videos which I will watch later but, they were all useful.

In my sense, they were since they helped me work out how I should approach him and the fact that he has one dimple which gives me information that - okay I give up, who am I trying to convince.

Pervert...

Even though our first meeting wasn't very pleasant and he is a big dumbass not gonna lie he had all the looks and most definitely a very cute smile. I'm sure we can get past our problems and start a family.

Yeah...Sounds great!

'Kaison Matthews Frasier (23)- multi Billionaire, (yet to be) CEO of Royals shopping mall, Owner of many buildings and properties. Modelled and acted in a few movies in the past etc.

Damn that dumbass was blooming rich!

I also managed to find out that a 15-minute drive from here takes you to the 'Frasier' building, I'm guessing it's kinda like the Headquarters for rich people.

Wasting no time I call my taxi and was about to head outside when I notice a 'help wanted' sign on the notice board, taking careful steps back I head back towards the counter.

"Hey, what can I get you?"Asked a monotone voice

My eyes fall on his name tag 'Aiden'

I didn't miss the admiring stares Aiden got from most the girls here, why wouldn't he? Aiden was a beautiful human being with curly blonde hair, hazel eyes and sharp features. With a guy like him behind the counter, I'd come to this cafe every day just to stare at this beauty.

"Hey, I noticed the open position for a job and wanted to apply," I say, pointing towards the notice board

"Here's the application form and tomorrow afternoon is the deadline." He said while getting an application form from behind the counter and handing it to me.

After cheering a 'thanks' I head outside where my taxi was now waiting for me.

.

.

.

"What? It's important I have to see him!" I argued with the receptionist.

"I'm sorry ma'am but, Mr Frasier said it's an important meeting and to let no one in unless it's life or death situation," she finishes, putting on a patient smile.

seriously?

Apparently, I wasn't allowed to see Mr.Billionaire because of his in a very important meeting and shall not be disturbed. Even though I told her I had to give him important papers, she was suspicious and said apparently 'sir' hadn't informed her of any papers

Heck with that!

"Let him know his best friend since diapers, is here!" I try and persuade her, but apparently being best friends since diapers aren't enough, she shakes her head, "sorry ma'am."

"I really didn't wanna say this," I sigh and shake my head and play the big card, "Well his pregnant fiancé would like to see him and it is very very important?" I blurt out desperately, my hand over on my stomach.

The papers seemed really important and I have a feeling the meeting is about these papers also because I don't want him digging into my bag and I want my food.

Why do I get stuck in stupid situations?

Because I say stupid things like this guy is blooming famous I would definitely get caught but, hey I might get 5 seconds of fame.

Or 5 years in prison.

Maybe too dramatic, but let's fake it till we make it! And anyway I didn't actually say it was me, they just assumed it would be me, that should justify it.

I watch as the receptionist's eyes look as though they were going to pop out of her sockets and another employee passing by trips on air, one who had stacks of paper drop them all and stare at me with full shock and confusion. However, the funniest one was the two guys that spat their coffee out at each other than, staring at me with their mouths wide open and coffee dripping down their face.

Did I say something so haunting?

Okay, maybe a little...

I watch as the receptionist slowly reaches for the phone.

"Oh no don't call him, like you said his in a very important meeting and shall not be disturbed," I say, obviously the Dumbass would kick me out and state I'm a crazy person.

"How about you show me the way to his meeting room now," I state, trying my best to stand up tall and seem intimidating, after all, I am playing Mrs dumbass...

"S-Sure Ma'am, Ma-Mark would happily show you the way," she manages to finish, pointing to the guy from earlier who tripped on air.

So you not questioning me now?

I watch as he just stares at me in complete shock until realising he's been called, he regains himself and approaches me.

"Yes m-ma-am," The poor guy struggles to form a proper word without stuttering.

I follow his lead and decide to start a conversation with our poor Mark

"Why was everyone so shocked and are you scared of me?" I ask, speeding up to catch up and stand next to him but he obviously had other plans and starts walking faster.

Mark doesn't utter a word but keeps his speed, leading me a through beautiful and long hallways to stand in front of a golden lift.

"Dude, slow down." I breathe, placing my hand on his shoulder to help myself stand and catch my breaths.

What is he trying to do, run for the Olympics?

Mark instantly tenses at my touch and starts to look around then moves away from my touch.

Rude...

The elevator door finally opens, letting the people already in out, we enter and Mark presses the number '15' and then we stood there in complete silence.

A tap my toes, I tap my fingers, this silence is annoying I need some sort of noise.

Did I mention, I hate silence.

The lord has blessed me or actually Mark since he lets out a cute muffled sneeze allowing me to bless his possessed soul.

"I'm am r-really s-sorry," He stuttered quietly, his head bowed down.

"It's cool dude, bless you." Finally, I almost forgot what my voice sounds like. Gheez Ava calm down...

"So, what do you do?" I ask, Trying to make conversation

"Erm, since I started not too long ago I'm an IT support and help whoever wants me to run errands," he says, without stuttering and pushing his glasses him, awhh!

But, never did he once make eye contact with me, all the way to standing outside the meeting room door he kept his head down.

After thanking him, with a silent "your welcome" he left me standing outside the door

You know what it's not late to turn back!

No! I can do this and I need my food back. Reaching my hand forward I touch the door handle.

Nope, I'm out!

Letting go of the door handle, I turn around losing all the confidence I had.

"Sir, please we can-" I hear a voice speak from behind just as the door flys opens, causing me to freeze in my spot.

"Who are you?" A familiar voice sneered, I heard his footsteps getting closer and my heartbeat getting faster.

5

4

3

0

Run!

Phew, I made it! I ran so fast like you have no idea, I felt like the Sonic.

"What are you doing?" Kai's voice bringing me back to reality. Kai?

I guess we're already on nickname basics...

Okay, maybe I imagined I ran but trust me I did, but he was quick enough to reach forward and grab onto my hand so the only thing moving was my legs while I stood in the same spot.

But also, why have I already given him a nickname...?

I slowly turn my head around with a weird and creepy smile on my face, recognising my face he instantly grits his teeth and shoots me daggers with his gorgeous eyes.

"Sup?" I say, casually

This guy looks like he could kill me any minute and will not hesitate.

"A SpongeBob bra?" He questions with a deadpan face, for almost a second I saw mischief in his eyes then back to his serious face.

DAMN IT!

It's cute okay...

- AUTHORS NOTE -

HELLO!

THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING

@dreameroverboard - 'SAY I DO'

BYE AND LAV YAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 117 32
~Everything in life comes with a price~ I'm Grace Sapphire Rogers, 17 years old, a senior in High School of California ........... Talk about drama a...
616 25 9
Alyqa Jade Hope comes from a low-income family but to fulfil her father's wishes, she has to marry the multi-millionaire playboy, Zack Lucas Klaus. A...
906K 22.5K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
4.1M 113K 29
Chase Ashton Knight is the heir of Knight Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn...