Playin' Hard

By Love_Jas

Destiny Taylor, a senior in high school who's focused on finishing her last 3 months of school always been pi... More

❤️Chapter 1 ❤️
❤️Chapter 2 ❤
❤️Chapter 3 ❤
❤️ Chapter 4 ❤️
❤️Chapter 5 ❤️
❤️Chapter 6 ❤️
❤️Chapter 7 ❤️
❤️Chapter 9 ❤️
❤️Chapter 10 ❤️
❤️Chapter 11 ❤️
❤️Chapter 12 ❤️
❤️Chapter 13 ❤️
❤️Chapter 14 ❤️
❤️Chapter 15 ❤️
❤️Chapter 16 ❤️
❤️Chapter 17 ❤️
❤️Chapter 18 ❤️
❤️Chapter 19 ❤️
❤️Chapter 20 ❤️
❤️Chapter 21 ❤️
❤️Chapter 22 ❤️
❤️Chapter 23 ❤️
❤️Chapter 24 ❤️
❤️Chapter 25 ❤️
❤️Chapter 26 ❤️
❤️Chapter 27 ❤️
❤️Chapter 28 ❤️
❤️Chapter 29 ❤️
❤️Chapter 30 ❤️
❤️Chapter 31 ❤️
❤️Chapter 32 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 33 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 34 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 35 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 36 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 37 ❤️
❤️Chapter 38 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 39 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 40 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 41 ❤️
❤️Chapter 42 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 43 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 44 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 45 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 46 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 47 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 48 ❤️

❤️Chapter 8 ❤️

5.5K 255 146
By Love_Jas

Destiny Taylor

My aunt Melanie asked me to watch my little cousin Domani while she go out tonight. I didn't mind because Mani is my baby, and he's no trouble at all. He may be a little cry baby, but other than that he's my heart.

I was also excited to go over my aunt Mel's house because she's taking us to a water park tomorrow and she said I could bring my cousin Justice with me.

"I'm gone mommy, Aunt Mel's outside." I threw my pink overnight bag over my shoulder.

I'm only going to be gone for one day and packed like I'm staying a week. I absolutely hate packing because I can never pack light.

"Mel ain't have to come in and say hi. That little hussy." My mom walked Justice and I out the door.

Justice snickered as my mom walked outside with us. Aunt Mel winded the window down when she seen my mom.

"There's my nephew. Hey Mani baby." My mom cooed.

"Hi aunt Jackee." Mani waved.

"So I'm invisible now. Y'all go straight to my baby just F Mel."

"Oh hey sis. How you doing?" My mom leaned on the car.

"I'm wonderful. Don't try to act like I'm visible now that I've said something." Melanie scoffed.

"I ain't got time for your mood swings today Mel." My mom shook her head.

"No one asked you to deal with it. Bye." Aunt Mel rolled her eyes.

My mom chuckled as she backed away from the car, she swore up and down that I get my attitude from my aunt. My grandmother always make a mistake and call me Melanie because everyone says I act like her.

"Des call me. See you Justice and Mani. Y'all have fun." My mom waved goodbye to us.

"Your mom gets on my last nerves." Aunt Mel said backing out of the driveway.

"She can be a little erky at times, but that's my best friend."

I stuffed my earphones in my ears listening to Ciara's music as my aunt played the backyardigans CD for Mani. It's cute for him, but I don't want to hear their little annoying ass voices.

I silently laughed to myself once I read Justice text, she said she's mad she forgot her earphones. I feel for her, I know Mani in the back singing his little heart out.

My aunt pulled up to super Walmart. I was lowkey pissed because I hate Walmart with a passion, yet I'm always in there. Can you blame me though? Walmart has the best deals.

"Y'all welcomed to pick any snacks or whatever food y'all like. I only have healthy food at home." Aunt Mel said as she unbuckled Mani out his car seat.

"Do we have a limit?" Justice furrowed an eyebrow.

Her greedy ass. I thought to myself.

"No." Aunt Mel laughed. "Get enough that'll last you for tonight. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on me tomorrow."

"Did she say breakfast, lunch, and dinner on her? Girl we need to stay over here more often." Justice whispered.

"Justice behave." I playfully pushed her as we walked inside of the store.

"Mommy what are thoooose?" Mani pointed to some lady shoes, she was standing in the McDonald's line.

"Those are boots sweetie. It's not nice to point." Aunt Mel held Mani's hand.

Justice and I looked at each other crying laughing. Kids have no filter at all.

"Y'all don't laugh at him. He think he's funny." Aunt Mel rolled her eyes.

I know deep down inside she wanted to laugh, but she didn't want Mani to think it was okay to talk about people. Aunt Mel is a wonderful mom, and she's doing a great job for a single mother.

"But mommy why her shoes like this?" Mani tried to lean his Nike shoes like the lady boots.

"Ohhhh my god, I gotta go." Justice face turned red from laughing so hard.

"Fix your feet before you scuff up your shoes. If you keep showing off you'll be eating vegetables for your snack." Aunt Mel mumbled to Mani.

"Noooo, I'll be good mommy." He pouted.

"Good." Aunt Mel smiled. "Girls I'll be over in the dairy section. Y'all go ahead and get y'all snacks. If y'all can't find me when y'all are done call me Des."

I nodded my head as we went our separate ways. Justice and I went down the snack aisle.

"Yo Mani is so funny." Justice was still laughing at what happened like 3 minutes ago.

"Girl you think anything is funny." I shook my head laughing with her. I thought I was goofy but Justice had me beat.

"Ouuu hey lil tastykake let me whisper in your ear." Justice started dancing in the middle of the aisle singing to the tastykakes.

"I officially do not know you." I tried to hold in my laugh, but failed. "I can't go anywhere with you." I said through laughs.

It took us like 5 minutes to get ourselves together before we could shop again. This is exactly why I can't go anywhere with Justice because we don't know how to act normal in public together.

We grabbed salt & vinegar chips, tastykakes, & double stuf golden Oreos.

Afterwards we met my aunt at the cash register and headed to her house.

"Des can you take a picture of me?" Aunt Mel handed me her phone.

"Yasss Aunt Mel you better slay." I snapped a couple of pictures of her.

"Thanks doll face, call or text me if anything goes wrong."

"I will, have fun." I gave her a half hug before she left out.

As soon as Aunt Mel left Mani fell out on the floor crying.

"I want my mommyyyy." He cried. "Mommyyyyy."

"Mani, she'll be back pook. Let's go watch Thomas the train." I grabbed his hand as we walked upstairs to his room.

"I don't want Thomas I want mommy." He sniffled.

"Mommy will be back soon, she just left out for a few. When you wake up tomorrow she'll be here."

"She will?" His eyes lit up.

"Mhm." I nodded my head.

"I'm sleepy then." He ran to his race car bed.

I tucked Mani in his bed and slid in one of his Thomas the train dvd's.

"Goodnight pook." I kissed his forehead.

"Night night Des." He wrapped his tiny arms around my neck giving me a hug.

"Can you tell your friend with the light skin I said night night." Mani smiled.

I couldn't help but laugh, he's way to much for a three year old.

"That's your cousin too Mani, her name is Justice."

"Oh, I see." He rolled over in his bed.

I closed the door halfway when I left out. I went to the guest room where Justice and I were staying. Justice was laid across the bed watching orange is the new black.

"Your boyfriend called you." Justice handed me my phone.

A huge smile spread across my face as I quickly called him back.

"What up? What up?" He answered the phone.

"Hey you." I bit down on my bottom lip as his sexy ass voice filled my ears.

"I ain't hear from you all day. What's up with that?"

"I'm sorry bae, I'm over my auntie house babysitting."

"Imma let you slide this time, the next time will be a problem."

"There won't be a next time." I chuckled.

"I like the sound of that."

"Whatever, I would love to talk all night babe but I need to get some sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow."

"What you got planned for tomorrow?"

"My aunt taking my cousins & I to splash lagoon."

"Word, that sounds dope. Imma go ahead and let you get your beauty rest and what not."

"Goodnight chinky pooh, I love you."

"Goodnight I love your beautiful ass more."

> > > > >

"I'm going to be on the kiddie side with Mani." Aunt Mel said.

I nodded my head. The car ride from Baltimore to P.A was 3 hours long.

My legs felt like they just got out of prison, they were finally free.

"I know this nigga not in the pool swimming in his boxers." I shook my head in disgust.

"Them bitches say fruit of the loom." Justice screamed as she bursted out laughing.

Her face turned red as hell from laughing so hard.

"I can't with you right now Jussy." I face palmed myself.

I was trying my hardest not to laugh.

We grabbed a floaty before we jumped in the lazy pool. It's more fun to have a floaty in the lazy pool.

"Dayummm that nigga fine as hell." Justice hit my arm trying to get my attention while I struggled to sit on my floaty.

I looked over to see Lucas, one of the guys Rico hang with.

"What the hell is he doing in P.A." I failed to mumble.

"You know him?" Justice gave me a confused look.

"Yeah that's one of my boyfriend friends."

"You gon' introduce a girl or nah?" Justice smirked.

"What I look like going over there? I don't personally know him."

I've heard of Lucas and I've seen him around school, but I never talked to him before.

"Girllll, he's coming this way." Justice fixed her bathing suit. "How does my hair look?"

"Wet."

Justice stale faced me as she gave me the middle finger.

I groaned as I seen who Lucas was with. Rakeem.

"Lil Rico, wassup?" Lucas smirked.

"Hey, Lucas right?"

"Yeah. What you doing out here in P.A?" He asked.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing. I'm out here with my aunt and cousins."

"I just got my license, I'm out here visiting some family."

"Wow that's good, congrats. Where's my boo thang?" I furrowed an eyebrow.

"Obviously not here, I swear bitches be dumb." Rakeem answered before Lucas could even open his mouth.

"Who you calling a bitch?" Justice mean mugged Rakeem.

"Your ugly ass cousin." Rakeem smirked.

"Yo chill the fuck out, she ain't do shit to you." Lucas defended me.

"You want to fight bitch? I hit niggas." Justice climbed off her floaty.

"Look at her can't even defend herself." Rakeem threw his head back laughing.

"Fuck you Rakeem. You should be the last to call someone ugly with your octagon head. That's why your ass don't have a girlfriend now." I spat back at him.

"You wouldn't have a boyfriend if you weren't with Rico, he's only with you because he felt sorry for your ass."

Justice ran behind Rakeem pushing him in the pool. I covered my mouth laughing as we watched Rakeem squirm around the pool.

"Bro, don't tell me your dumb ass can't swim." Lucas shook his head.

"I've always hated your bitch ass." I splashed water in Rakeem face.

"Rico just want to fuck you. I mean with that banging ass body can you blame him?" Rakeem smirked.

"Say something else bitch!" Justice jumped back in the pool shoving Rakeem's head under the water.

"Yo Keem, why the fuck are you disrespecting Destiny she ain't do shit to you Bruh." Lucas helped Rakeem out the pool. "I should've let your stupid ass drown."

"To be honest I don't even know why y'all friends with his lame ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Just wait until I tell Rico." I shook my head.

I knew Rakeem talked shit about me, but I didn't care since he never said shit to my face. All I know is Rakeem has really crossed the line.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 61 28
Following the horrid events proceeding his little sister's ballet recital, Jaxson Scott awakes into what he describes as nothingness and knows he's d...
9 0 7
Maya Johnson is the typical go to school and come straight back home type of girl. Her friends, Destiny and Imani, are the opposite of Maya and are a...
355K 14.1K 48
Fairytale kind of love... It's a mystery to Destiny, her dating history isn't the best example of fairytale love, honestly, it was never 'love' to be...
5K 155 14
Taylor is a senior at her high school. Her crush becomes an unhealthy distraction that she quite literally can't take her eyes off of when he moves i...