Adversity A Septiplier Story

By AidenKessler

Jack has found him self in a abusive family with drinking problems and drug issues. Sean has his special diar... More

Part 1 The Beginning
Part two The Aftermath of the Death
Part 3 Mark's house
Part four John
Part six My tree
Part seven Reunion
Part eight Monday
Part 8 Becoming
Part 9 the flashback

Tagged

29 2 3
By AidenKessler

I was tagged by JacksepticeyeTrash13 to write 5 things about me so here we go!

1.) I love to dance and sing. Dancing and singing is like my save haven. They have been there for me all my life basically.

2.) I love to yoyo. Yoyoing has been something I have been doing not even for I year and I would think I'm good.

3.) I was abused before.  When I used to live in  Virginia I was abused by my step father but we are cool now. 😀

4.) I used to be suicidal before. I had depression and I used to cut. I tried to kill myself before. But now I have promised my self to help people like that and I have saved life's.

5.) I love to make people laugh. Being funny was something I had from the start and I make people laugh still today.

I tag....
DangerouslyAShipper
Purplecurse
AaronJohn0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
191K 6.8K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
133K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...