(Fem.)Percy Meets Avengers

By PokemonDestiny

Percy Jackson is broken inside. When the rest of the Seven (Piper, Leo, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Andrew(Male Anna... More

Pirates Read Files
I meet Miss America
The Pirate and the Half-Fish Horse
Family Bonding Only a Seventy Percent Chance of Being Murdered
No Heartbeat? No Problem.
The Comicon Interrogation
Percy is a Ninja
I am A Super Spy
A Normal Day of School. Well Kinda.
F is For Friends... and Fathers
U is for Uranium Brownies
N is for... No Singing Cupcakes!
The Three Stooges... Sorry I Meant Musketeers
RED and Blue Hairbrushes
Rachel Spews Green Smoke. Suprisingly Not the Weirdest Thing I've Seen.
Guinea Pig and The Hawklings
Percy Plays Some Dodgeball
Playing Cards and A Game of Hide and Seek
Avengers get Guilt Tripped by a Secretary
Arguments and Natasha has been Replaced by an Alien
Explosions... Been there done that
Spying on Two Elderly Men...It Sounds Wrong Now That I think About It
The Apartment Building of Doom...Not Much More I Can Say
And People Wonder Why I Like Dogs
I get Grounded
Steve and Tony: The Budding Bromance: Not
Steve's the Nice Parent
Nothing like the smell of escape in the morning...or is it afternoon
Bucky remembers his best friend...from WWII...and I make a huge apology
Wanda is almost as Scary as Little Neeks. what? i did say almost
Airports...Remember all weapons must be surrendered...hah!
A Old Friend meets two of my other friends: Explosions and Bad Planning
Scott does something really stupid-Wait. Who am I to judge?
A pinch of synthetics, a witch, and a cup of a chat with a father
Well. Dreaming is good, follow your dreams, and don't jump off a jet
Idiots apparently don't understand death
I Make A Proposal
Kings don't have good manners
My Uncle is a Super Creep
Percy has A Timeskip in a bottle
...well then...I am traumatized
I get in a van with a stranger
I Break The Fourth Wall (Slightly)
I Admit Something
A Camp Counselor gives me a Mental Examination
Wanda is Dramatic (Not as Much as Uncle Z though)
I Enjoy A Lunch With My Stalker
Let's Play Hide and Seek
Didja Know Ice Is Just Water
I am Confuzzled
Conversations in a Coma This is New
I'm too tired to think of a good title
Sleep. Something that I don't do
Humongus Timeskip that Causes Percy Some Anxiety (4th Wall Break yeah!)
The End No This is not Minecraft

Gaea is well a *beep*

26.6K 537 468
By PokemonDestiny

They're all dead! It's all my fault. I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry Beauty Queen, Sparky, Repair Boy, Fai, Witch Girl, Wise Guy.

I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough.

Okay let's back up a bit so you know what happened.

We were in Greece and I got the nosebleed that ended the world.

Nah, just kidding. I got the nosebleed that woke up old Mother Dirt Face.

We started fighting all the monsters she sent at us. Those were no challenge.

Bob and Damasan taught me and Andrew a few things that we taught to the rest of the Seven.

Then came the giants. Our parents flashed down in full battle armor, Nico and Reyna (and Hedge) must of did it!

Everyone looked at me, I just looked at Zeus, sorry, Jupiter.

"No Perseus. You lead. You may be our children but you know everyone's strengths and weaknesses best." He boomed.

Yes, please leave me to lead. Because if this fails and they all die I will be totally able to live with the guilt.

"Okay, everyone pair up with your parent and take on a giant. Try not to go against the one who is their opposite. That wouldn't be smart, like at all."

"Well look at that, Sea Spawn had a good idea." Athena mumbled, not meaning for us to hear. But, well, she's twenty feet tall kinda hard to not hear.

"Mom!" Andrew grabbed my right hand and entwined his fingers with mine.

He turned to look at me and I looked pointedly at my left hand. His eyes widened.

"Oh, by the way, IproposedtoPercyandshesaidyes."

"What!?" My father and hopefully soon to be mother-in-law yelled. I guess someone didn't ask for my hand.

"I was going to ask you but... You know... The multi personality thing you guys had?"

The giants' initial shock from seeing the gods wore off and they charged.

"For Olympus!" I yelled and raised Riptide into the air. Lightning struck the blade and electricity crackled down it.

Sorry Sparky, using your territory today.

We charged towards our enemies like Grover towards enchiladas.

Everything was going great.

*crack* Leo was thrown against a pillar and landed in a heap, his neck obviously broken. Hephaestus cried out in rage and slammed his hammer into the giant killing him instantly.

I guess the rage and sadness from the death of a demigod works as a demigod working with the god.

I wish we never had to figure this out though.

I was thinking this as me and my dad took on Zeus's bane. I ducked and stabbed, dodging the attacks sent my way.

I kept thinking of Leo. He would never smile or laugh or crack a joke again. I saw an opening and lunged, a deep slice to the back of the kneecaps.

He fell onto his stomach. All I had to do now was stab his head.

I raised my sword and plunged it towards his head when there was a scream then a compelling 'Stop!'

My sword stopped its downward arc, and everyone froze.

The remaining Seven quickly snapped out of it and took the opportunity to attack our giants.

When we did this our parents quickly helped us. Zeus's bane burst into golden dust.

Five other giants burst into golden dust.

I looked for which of us had screamed, only to see Jason lying with a giant hole in his chest. Piper was leaning over his body crying and telling him to come back.

This time no amount of charmspeak could save him though.

A dark shadow rose over Piper.

We couldn't get there fast enough to prevent the bane of her mother from stabbing her through the chest.

Remember how Aphrodite looks like the person you love? Well, her opposite looked like the person you hated the most.

Aphrodite screeched, her hair turned black and magically pulled itself up into a perfect high ponytail.

Now if only my hair could do that. *sigh*

Her supercharged hair dryer turned into a spear. And she put that spear right where the giant's heart would be if it had one.

I mean figuratively.

I could see Hazel and Pluto fighting Hephaestus's giant. Wait, can he use fire?

I mean I know everything goes wrong in his presence but still. Its an honest question.

A small spark landed on Hazel's jacket smoldering through the fabric until it caught something a flame.

What does she have... Oh Styx! Frank!

I saw him fall to his knees as his life force was being burnt away.

"Hazel! Put it out!" I screamed. She was trying to do exactly that. But the ground would move when she tried to snuff it out. And we couldn't use water, Polybotes was too close. He could pull it to him and turn it into poison.

The last of the stick burned away and Frank fell to the ground.

Hazel turned towards the giant her and her father were facing.

She threw her cavalry sword like a spear and scored a direct hit. Pluto used his helmet to terrify him.

Terrified, the giant exploded into gold dust. But not before he stepped on Hazel, crushing her killing her instantly.

Mars had finished off his giant, a red glow encasing him.

I looked around, no more giants.

I searched for Andrew. He was standing by his mother where they had just finished off Polybotes.

He ran towards me and I met him halfway.

"How you holding up Seaweed Brain?" I smiled sadly and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"How do you think I'm doing?" He grimaced.

"We just have to take out Dirt Face now." He pulled me in for a hug, and I had a gut feeling this would be the last one I get.

I looked up and met eyes that mirrored my own, full of pain, sadness, regret, and anger.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his.

"I love you Wise Guy."

"I love you Seaweed Brain."

"Ah, young love. I would hate to break this up. Not. I gave you a chance and you didn't take it."

Gaea rose from the earth, wait she rose from herself?

She was a lady made of earth, nuff said.

"If we cut her off from the earth we should be able to kill her." Andrew whispered in my ear.

"I don't think we should be on the ground." I focused on the surrounding water vapor and created a floating platform for us to stand on.

I felt the tug in my gut disappear and I looked around, only to see my dad controlling it.

I can't really go into detail on the next part. I was fighting when it happened. But basically Andrew got stabbed told me it wasn't my fault, that he would wait for me. Despite my protests he pulled off his camp necklace and put it around my neck.

"I love you." His eyes closed for the very last time.

I heard the gods yelling but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I turned just as a blade passed through my stomach and out the other side.

I grabbed Riptide and thrust it through Gaea's heart. She couldn't heal because she had cut herself off from the earth when she stepped on the floating platform. She let go of her sword and I pulled it out.

Dirt in an open wound is unsanitary.

She dissolved into a golden mud.

I realized I had taken back control of the platform when it disappeared, dropping me and Andrew's body on the ground.

I rolled over so I was propped up on one hand, the other holding my stomach.

My dad was by my side in an instant. He pulled water from the air and held it to the exit wound.

I winced as my flesh knitted itself back together.

"It hurts," I whimpered. I wasn't just talking about the stab wound. My heart ached.

Hazel died again, she would never get to grow up for a second time. Frank would never get to live in New Rome with Hazel or fill out praetorial duties.

Leo would never get to rescue Calyspo. Piper and Jason would never get married, yes they were engaged so were Hazel and Frank.

Andrew would never get to go to college or become a world famous architect. We would never get married and stay in New Rome for college.

My dad held out a small piece of ambrosia for me. I took a small bite before handing it back to him.

He frowned and held it out. "You need to eat this Percy."

I sat up on my knees. "I can't. If I eat any more I'll burn up."

His eyes widened and he picked me up bridal style and carried me over to Zeus, back in Greek form since his son died. My dad sat me on the ground before helping me up.

"Perseus Jackson you have two wishes. You can wish for anything but your friends back."

I wouldn't have used my wishes for that anyway. The Fates would just take them back to Hades in a worse way than this.

"First I wish for Hades and Hestia to have a throne on Olympus. They deserve a say in everything. And then, this is a request not my second wish. I want you guys to fulfill my wishes from the Titan War."

Zeus snapped his fingers and I'm guessing thrones appeared on Olympus. There was a flash of light and Calypso appeared looking dazed.

"Caly!" I yelled and she looked up.

"Percy!" She ran over and engulfed me in a hug.

"Second, I want to be left alone by the gods until I deem that I'm ready to come back."

I looked at the expressions of hurt on the gods' faces, especially my dad's.

"This excludes my dad, should he visit as my dad." He smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder.

Zeus nodded and snapped his fingers.

My dad flashed us to the sidewalk in front of my mom's apartment.

Only to see it on fire. Police officers were keeping the pedestrians away.

A man covered in soot ran out of the burning building.

"Everyone's out. Except for two people on the sixth floor, the second apartment. I couldn't get to them before the ceiling collapsed.

I stifled a sob. My dad pulled me against his chest. He rubbed my back as I cried into his shoulder.

After all that's happened today, this broke me.

My Mom and Paul were in that apartment. They weren't going to make it out alive. The window for the fire escape was boarded up.

Probably against building code, but our landlord doesn't care.

So that's the story of that fateful day. The day the life of Percy Jackson fell apart.

Okay I'm updating this early. Like really early but this is so MewNeko22 can kill die via laughing/coughing/crying fit. What can I say. Ain't I a stinker?

PS. Can you guys come up with a nice nickname I can use besides M? My name's Marissa if that helps.

PPS. I am not responsible for any dying from crying laughter coughing or any other bodily/mental functions that may stop or occur while reading this.

For now your lil piece of demoness- Marissa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 8.7K 15
Percy is the last standing out of the seven after the war against Gaea. After promised a month of free time, he visits home but gets sidetracked afte...
4.9K 55 9
HEYY!! this is an old book that i actually finished its a crossover between the avengers and pjo I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS...
broken By shrek

Fanfiction

2.5K 60 17
percy jackson / avengers crossover. characters belong to the mcu and rick riordan
127K 2.1K 15
Percy had lost all his friends so he decided to leave. Thalia and Nico went with him, there was no way they would leave Percy alone, he would most li...