Factory Reset // Steven Unive...

By Small_Raging_Turtles

A factory reset, also known as master reset, is a software restore of a device to its original system state b... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Unwilling
Chapter 2: Seperated
Chapter 3: Strong
Chapter 4: XQBREHY is NOT a Word
Chapter 5: Dreams
Chapter 6: Did I Say Dream? Try Nightmare.
Chapter 7: Together Breakfast
Chapter 8: Outburst
Chapter 9: Let's Talk Just Me and You
Chapter 10: Over and Over
Chapter 12: Lapis That Is NOT How We Make Friends
Chapter 13: What's A Date?
Chapter 14: Cliches
Chapter 15: Late Night
Chapter 16: I Might Be Able To Help
Chapter 17: Hijacking
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Meet Me By The Beach
Chapter 20: Memories?
Chapter 21: A Promise To Be Kept
Chapter 22: Battle Stance
Chapter 23: Definitely A Hufflepuff
Chapter 24: Into The Abyss We Go
Chapter 25: Harsh Truth
Chapter 26: When It Rains
Chapter 27: Lonely
Chapter 28: Maybe Things Will Get Better
Chapter 29: Meanwhile
Chapter 30: Loyalties
Chapter 31: Breaking Free
Chapter 32: It's Over
Chapter 33: My Diamond
A/N (the sequel)
A/N (THE SEQUEL!!!)

Chapter 11: Battle of the Barnmates

1.1K 48 10
By Small_Raging_Turtles

Chapter 11: Battle Of The Barnmates

Peridot had been sitting on the ground reading when Lapis finally woke up. As she stretched on the hay yawning, she wasn't expecting to see a small green triangle staring at her. Lapis immediately glared.

"Lapis!" Peridot grinned and held out her hand to shake, "Great to see you up again."

"What are you doing here?" She asked, recoiling from her handshake.

"Well I do live here," Peridot laughed still grinning.

"Then I don't want to be anywhere near here," Lapis scowled, growing her wings.

"Why not?" Peridot asked, "It's great here! There's a pile of cans, some left over plane parts-"

"I don't care about your garbage," Lapis grumbled, "I care about getting as far away from you as possible."

"Did I...do something wrong?" Peridot was genuinely confused.

"Do something wrong?!" Lapis yelled, "You kidnapped me! You locked me in a prison cell and refused to let me out!"

Peridot was visibly uncomfortable. "Incorrect!" Peridot frowned. She chose her words as carefully as she could, "We let you out for plenty of breaks!"

"To interrogate me!" Lapis yelled.

"It was a break none-the-less!" Peridot argued.

"Oh please!" Lapis got closer to Peridot, looming over her threateningly, "You and Jasper left me in that prison cell to rot! You didn't even care about anything but what information I could give you! And I have spent months trapped with Jasper. I'm not going to spend any time trapped with you."

Peridot glared at the blue gem in front of her and hid her hurt. "F-Fine!" Peridot yelled and threw her book at Lapis's head, "Go run away from your problems you...you lumpy clumpy clod!"

Lapis glared at Peridot angrily. Peridot, realizing she probably shouldn't of said that, swallowed nervously.

*Approximately 5 Seconds Later*

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Peridot ran away on the beach as Lapis chased after her with giant fists made of water.

She darted around in a zig zag pattern as the fists kept coming down. A giant wave rose out of the water.

Peridot ran towards the beach house desperately.

"RUUUUUN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 53 18
Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl have been captured! Join Steven and Connie in their goal to get them back and defeat Homeworld! DISCONTINUED
9.7K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...
55K 3K 37
Lapis Lazuli was an orphan. She never knew love and affection until she got a boyfriend. However, that love didn't last for long as he turned into a...
286K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...