The Evolved Vampire: Hunted

Galing kay AbiiiN

I am Katherine. I was the first vampire in years to be born of the mothers womb. But this threatens my life... Higit pa

The Evolved Vampire: Hunted
First Gift
Practice Makes Perfect
School Casatrophe
Monacans Attack
Un-armed Combat Practise
First Werewolf Sighting
School Day
New School, First Enemy
Wolves Revenge
Gone Before The End Of School
Monacans Kidnap
Refusion
The 2nd beloved
Unknown Traitor!
Attacked By My Own Beloved (Short)
No-one Messes With Me!
The 3rd Beloved
A Royal?!
Harmon League Guard
New Power Inside Me
Training With Dan
Why My Parents?
With Rose
I Want You...
Harmon League Royal
Stay Away From My Family!
Treaty
2nd Of The Evolved Vampires
New Title
Bye, Bye Eugene!
No-one Hurts My Daughter!
Happy B-Day + The Days Ahead
THX
New Books

BEATEN!

2.8K 177 10
Galing kay AbiiiN

"Finally, for the Guard Battle crown, Katherine and Rose will battle it out!" our instructor shouted over the other guards painful cries due to the damage and pain I gave them.

They suddenly stopped when I stepped to the front, facing Rose with a big grin on my face. I sensed there thoughts, the don't think I have a chance. I was shot out my mind when the instructors whistle blew loudly, pumping up the cold blood inside me. I knew not to underestimate Rose. She could predict the future, therefore she could predict my every move. And apparently, her predictions are highly accurate.

I focused on her movement when she started speeding towards me. I concentrated on her physical state until she dashed in slow motion. Perfect. I lifted her body high in the air, defying gravity. I saw in her face she was panicking as she floated in the air. I lifted her up to the clouds until returning gravity to its natural state. She tumbled all the way down, arms and legs shaking quickly with panic.

When she was 1 mm above the ground, I froze time and stopped her in mid air before dropping her down again. She landed with a loud bump on the ground. She struggled to her feet but I didn't wait for Rose to recover. I dashed towards her the put my entire palm on her back, rushing electricity through her body, zapping her with a lot of force. I let go only to see her fall on her knees then on her tummy.

"I... Give... Up!" she quietly mumbled, face flat on the lush grass. A moment later, the instructor blew her whistle, lifting my arm saying "We have our Winner Katherine! Rose is finally and truly.....

BEATEN!"

___________________________

Nice ending right?!

Hope u enjoyed this chapter. Others have been saying they can't wait at what she does with her new power! And here's yr answer!

For the next update I need 20 reads and 3 comments. If I get 3 in 2 days I will update early. Danks and see u WATTIES!

X

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26K 1K 31
Book 1 in the Fated to Die series So I died. Not exactly an accident but it's not like I can remember that fact. Now I'm being reincarnated...
8.9M 280K 38
This is NOT a story about incest so please don't get the wrong idea. Disclaimer: I made this book when I was like 12 so just beware lol "B...
1.8M 64.7K 60
It was funny when I read other novels that portray people getting sucked out in a novel or an otome game. Until that happened to me. I wake up, grogg...
198 11 11
The girls who came to chase their dreams are chasing a mystery which is attached to the forbidden past? Will they be successful because of their true...