Harmon League Guard

My alarm rang, waking me up.

I yawned loudly before dragging myself out of bed, reaching for my towel. As I looked at the door, a letter with no address or stamp was sitting on the floor. I walked up to it, ripping it. It read "Welcome to Harmon league Guards. Be downstairs by 8:30 for breakfast and a training session."

I looked at the clock hanging in my wall, 6:10. Plenty of time. I walked into the bathroom and ran the shower, feeling the temperature with my palm. When I was satisfied with the heat, I jumped in, rubbing myself with my bath towel. As I got out, I had changed again. My eyes were more seducing and my hair glowed underneath the light. I smiled and continued getting ready. I opened the bag to reveal my clothing. It was a bodysuit with brown and black leather. Underneath the bodysuit was a pair of black 5 inch heel boots that stopped under the knee. I smiled and got ready. I slipped on the body suit, zipping it up half way so my breasts were showing and I put on my boots. They were great on me. I looked perfect and dangerous in these clothes.

I walked up to the mirror and put my hair in a high ponytail and put smokey black mascara and eyeshadow on. I swiped red lipstick in my lips, giving my lips that extra glow. I stared at the clock and noticed that it was 8:20. 10 mins left. I walked up to the door and locked it behind me. I walked to the elevator with my hips swaying side to side. I received a lot of glares of lust as I walked towards the cafeteria with my heels clapping against the wooden floorboards. When I reached the dining hall I was welcomed with lust filled eyes. I walked up to the cook and ordered a human to feed off. he dreamily pointed at the door as I walked towards it. "thank you" I said, pushing the doors.

After I walked in, different humans were sitting on chairs getting sucked by vampire guards. I walked towards a guy with brown hair and sat on his lap. He smiled nervously as I gave a sign I was starting. He leaned his head back as I sinked my fangs in, minimising the pain as far as I could go. I heard small moans of pain as I drank but nothing too bad. When I finished, he fell asleep, calming himself down. I heard one saying that the humans that wanted vampires to feed off them got a special infection that allowed them to regenerate blood in under 3 mins.

As I walked out, Dan and her sister stood in front of me, wearing there battle armour except it wasn't black and brown, it was red and yellow. They had the Harmon League logo but a crown was hovering on top of it, signalling they were royals. Dans pull returned to me. I tried to shake it off. he was doing the same. He had a bodysuit on, it showed his abs perfectly, revealing how strong he was. The girl had the same style suit as me, but in Royal colour and hers was zipped up to the top. Her hair was in a fish tail braid. She smiled at me and said "Nice to meet you Katherine. I'm Rose. I can see the future. I hear you have many gifts"

"I do, but I don't like to brag much"

"It's ok. I see that we are gonna be great friends"

I blushed at her saying.

"You know by brother, Dan. Dan?..."

Dan stood there, fighting the pull.

"Yes yes, What?" he said, finally resisting. Rose sighed.

"I'll tell you then. My brother has 2 gifts. Power negation and Pyrokinesis. Power negation is when you can take away and destroy others powers, leaving them defenceless. Pyrokinesis is when you can produce and destroy fire."

Dan smirked and said "I'll give you a little demo in training later"

"Looking forward to it! Do you mind If I stay with you guys? Everyone's stares scare me a bit"

"Why?" Rose asked.

"Bad experience in High School" I replied, thought haunting my mind.

"Sure!" Dan said. I smiled and followed them around the castle, giving me a tour before training. After an hour, Rose looked at her watch. "Only 30 mins left Dan. Better get to training. A storm is coming then"

I looked at Rose and asked, "Why are we training in a storm?!"

"In storms we are at our strongest" she explained, before she sped to the other side of the castle. I smiled and sped behind her. For a kind girl, she was fast. She can be easily underestimated.

We reached outside were a group of guards were waiting, with the king and the queen at the front. A dangerous storm started, making everyone's eyes go pitch black, then change back to normal. "Hello and welcome to training.We have a new recruit, Katherine. Rose and Fred will show her a demo on how to fight successfully." The king said, walking backward. Rose and a guard with ginger hair walked to the front about to fight. The boy sped towards Rose, aiming to punch her. She did a high, no hands cartwheel over him, then slid under his legs. She did a hand stand and wrapped her legs around his neck.. She fell on her back, slamming his head on the ground.

"That's my girl" The king said. "now can you tie or beat that Katherine?"

"I don't know" I said.

"It would be unfair if you go against my son. He is the best fighter here. Maybe you should..."

"No I'd like to verse him" I interrupted. The king smiled at my determination.

"Very well. Dan, Katherine, begin!" I walked to the front and faced Dan. he sped towards me and tried to push me over. I grabbed his hand and twirled him in the air, making him land flat on his back. He tripped me up with a leg swipe and I fell on the ground. He got on top of me and pinned me down. I kicked him and turned, pinning him down myself, holding his arm upwards.

The king clapped and I let go, helping him up. "Well done Katherine! My son nearly beat you, he had a chance, but you won in the end. Now it's time to test your powers. Please name them"

"I can control electronics,

I cannot be killed or destroyed

And I have a mental shield."

"Please describe them"

"With electronics I can blow thing up. But once I managed to create electricity from a computer. Mental shield, I can only protect things by coming in contact with them"

The king nodded. " You can go further with both gifts Katherine. And I sense that another power is lingering inside you. "

"My other son,John will help you complete this goal."

A guy with black side swept hair walked up to me, giving me a smirk.

"Ok everyone, to your normal schedules!" he shouted. Everyone dispersed in different directions but John and me stayed still.

"Come on let's go" he said, beckoning me to the training hall inside.

THX for reading. I need 30 views to continue
I start a new book called The Saga. Check it out!

I also need 5 comments. I need yr inspiration guys!