The 3rd Beloved

I walked slowly up the steep hill, looking at the town that was far away from me. My throat tingled, showing that I had to feed soon. I searched the woods for a slight snack. Then i saw a white rabbit eating a fresh carrot off the ground. I hesitated because rabbits were cute, loving animals, but I needed to feed.

I sped and grabbed the rabbit,
Holding him so his neck was exposed. "Sorry little guy" and I dug my fangs deep beneath his fur, draining him. Animal blood wasn't as sweet as human blood, but satisfactory. I dropped the rabbit on the floor, looking at him with sorrow. His shape had disappeared and he now looked like a deflated balloon.

When I finished looking at him, a strong pulling force was telling me to go somewhere. My sparks were flying again through my body, telling me a vampire was near, a special one. "Not another beloved!" I complained in my head, but the pulling slowly deleted that thought, so I followed the pull until I found a vampire with black hair spiked upwards. He wore a plain black t shirt with brown jeans. As shoes, he wore expensive army boots, black. Through his shirt I could see he had an 8 pack and muscular arms. he had soft lips and warm brown eyes. Soon, he started searched the forest, he obviously felt the pull too.

I revealed myself to him, letting the pull take over. We walked up to each other and hugged tightly. "Dan?" I said. I don't know were that came from, it just came out. "Katherine" he moaned back. I broke the hug and looked into his almond eyes. He knew my name, and I knew his.

"How do you know my name Dan?"

"I didn't, it just came out, how do you know mine?" he replied, honestly. I felt lust vibrate around him, making his eyes go black with love. Im sure I did the same thing, and it takes a beloved to do that to me. "Are you my beloved?" I asked.

"Yes, probably" he whispered. He edged closer to me, but I freed myself from my grip. I've had too much experience from beloveds and what they can do if they don't really want me. But Dan made me feel special, at home, loved.

"Are you ok?" he asked, breaking me from my deep thoughts.

" Im fine. It's just that I want to get to know you first and your family possibly?"

He started to frown slightly and I knew something was up. I searched his thoughts but couldn't find anything bad that he's hiding. I trusted him, for now.

"Well, I'd like you to come to were I live and see it instead of me telling you" he said, hoping I would understand. I nodded and a smile lit up on his face. My smile broke free too. he lead me to his car and opened the door for me. As he closed it, I decided to search for any evidence that he didn't love me, to save my heart from being crushed again.

He got in and started the car. He drove into a motorway, so I assumed we were going to be in the car for a while...