Treaty

A Week After The Attack...

Ever since we beat the Monacan army, all has been well. I've had fun with Rose, fell in love with Dan and felt the king and queen were my truly loving parents. But before we could enjoy, the wolves came out of nowhere...

I sat on the North Garden grass, feeling it between my palms. I sniffed the fresh flowers. But, the warning bell rung, telling all danger was approaching. I zoomed to the royals meeting point, hugged by Dan. Rose gave me a warm smile while the king and queen looked at me with relief. "All royals are present. We thought you were taken or worse Katherine. If you had truly done, then I don't know how my son would cope?..."

I king looked over the balcony, staring at the main gates. "I should of known... Get the guards on battle mode, time to fight!" the king shouted. I looked at Dan then ran towards the kings side. As I looked, I saw a whole pack, yes, a whole pack of wolves walking slowly toward the gates. I stared with fright as a couple of then chewed down the iron gates, squashing a group if guards in the process.

Then, the leader shifted to human form, signalling the others to do the same. "What are you doing here Dred?" The king asked. I gripped onto Dans hand, forcing myself to say near him.
"We mean no harm to you"

"Yeah, we can see that. A couple of guards squashed under gates! Totally harmless!"

"Oh that. The cubs of the group are well, unstable."

"Well stable them! And state your business with us!"

"We would like to congratulate you on your win against the Monacans. But we would also like a treaty."

"Ok. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, we have been enemies for a while and I would like to resolve that, but we are not friends either. Do you accept the Treaty?"

The king thought long and hard until he said "deal, now would u please get of my grounds?"

"Thank you. We will be leaving you now" until he ran back to the pack. He shifted and ran quickly off into the forest.

---------
Hope u liked it. I really enjoy making books when u guys comment. I give a warm shout out for @jordan98953,

@Lizzie41701
And @Azrealarchangel as they have been commenting on all my chapters.

They have been great and this is the least i could do for them. Thank u guys fir commenting!
❤️💚💜💙💛