Harmon League Royal

I woke up with Dans arms around me, hugging me tightly. I touched his cheek gently whispering "Wakey Wakey Dan, time to get up!"

Dan gently awoke to my voice. He nuzzled my hair before letting me get dressed. I walked to my wardrobe and pulled out a plain white tank top with 3/4 tight jeans and yellow platform heels. I put on hoop earrings and a golden chain. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and put yellow eyeshadow and black liquid liner with volumizing black mascara.

"Your beautiful" I heard him say. I smirked and walked up to the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Why don't you get out of bed eh? awe could have a little fun..." I said.

"I like how you think!" he said. He pulled himself out of bed and put his clothes on. "See you at the Cafeteria!" I waved as he closed the door behind him. After a few minutes, I decided to head down to the cafeteria. I was greeted with stares and glares, as usual.

I was met by Dan who i gave a strong kiss too. "Hey babe, missed you already!" He said. I giggled at him. Rose walked up to us, smiling. "Looks like my brother found his other half." she said, patting his Bros back. "Don't worry sis, yours will come when the time us right" San replied, hugging her.

"Anyway, Katherine, you do know what you have to do after feeding right?"

"Uh, no"

"Well, since you are my Bros half, you go to the kings throne room and receive a blessing that makes you a royal!" Rose said, excited.

I almost jumped for glee myself. A position as a royal? Nothing couldn't be better. "I wanted it to be a surprise but it doesn't matter!" Dan said, holding my hand, leading me to the feeding lounge.

1 hour later...

"Katherine, do you accept the responsibilities of a true royal?"

"I do"

"Do you promise to stay with your other half till immortality do u part?"

"I do"

"You are officially a royal!"

----------

THX fir reading!

I need 5 comments to continue. Hope u enjoy da book!