Gone Before The End Of School

18 years of age

School was almost over, 1 month left till summer holidays. I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed a white lace top with a black bra underneath that showed, white and black block leggings with Barlow booties. I didn't bother with makeup. I put on silver triangle studs and a plain white choker.

I walked to school this time. As I walked past the gates, the boys eyes filled with more lust everyday since I came. Instead of them controlling it, it seemed to get worse every hour. I fear that today was the breaking point. As I got to the door, I was pulled towards a boy with dirty blonde hair. He stared at my breasts, making me feel uncomfortable. "Hello babe" he said. I gave a fake smile then tried to pull myself away, but he gripped me tightly.

"Um... could you let go of me?" I asked, trying not to hurt him. "why would I let go? Your the best thing that ever happened to me!"

"Let go off me jerk! I don't want to hurt you!" I shouted, even though no- one could hear me. he smirked as he edged his lips closer to mine as the sour smell of mints filled my nose, pushing me to the boiling point.

"Ok then !" I said as I delivered a hard punch to his face, causing a massive bruise. I used 1/1000 of my real strength, about the equivalent of a grown mans. He sprawled and released his grip as I kicked him in the balls to teach him a lesson and ran off towards my classroom. As I ran I shouted back "I warned you!"

When I reached my form room, the boys got out their chairs and fought over who should lead me to my seat. I pushed my way past them and sat down, pushing the boy sitting next to me's face. After the first two periods, it was break time. I literally ran to the girls bathroom and took a single step past the line. My 'followers' stopped in their tracks outside the line, smirking at me with huge, I mean HUGE waves of lust coming off them. It pushed me over entirely. One went past the line to help me up, I regrettably grabbed his hand. As he pulled me up, he pushed his face towards mine quite fast and locked me into a kiss.

He started slow, but he started deepening the kiss, putting pressure on my lips. I had to knee him hard in the balls to get him to stop. I sprinted to a toilet and locked the door, ignoring the bashing the boys made on it. I grabbed my phone and called my dad. After one ring, he showed up in person, pushing the boys out the way and pulling the door off its hinges. He grabbed me and kicked any boy who got in the way of us getting to the car. He quickly pushed me into the car and hopped in himself. he drove away the school while I sat on the back seat shivering with fright. he looked at me and said " Are you ok Katherine? You look dazed"

"Dad, promise me I am NEVER GOING TO A SCHOOL AGAIN, EVER!"

"YES, YES OK STOP SHOUTING!"

I looked out the window, calming myself down. I now knew that going to school was dangerous especially with my appearance...