A Tragically Beautiful Event

By lovelylittlefangirl

[COMPLETED] "You may think I'm psycho for this but someone once told me that crazy people need love too" ~Mar... More

A/n
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
A/n
A/N new book
A/N new book

Chapter Thirteen

61 4 0
By lovelylittlefangirl

--Previously: "Now please let me speak" He said, "Fine" I responded.--

"I love you Y/n, I love you, I love you, I love you, she forced me to do that, s-she showed up at the prison, said she'd bail me out, she said if I didn't play along she'd kill you, I had to, please understand, I can't lose you, I thought about you everyday, every hour, every living second I had, please listen-" He sobbed, "I had to protect you, I couldn't live with myself if something were to happen to you knowing I could prevent it, she wants to see you broken, I need you to believe me" He continued, "Mark I-" I tried to cut in, "No please don't be mad" He cried harder, "Mark I'm-" I tried again, "Please, please" He begged, I walked over to him and put my face close to his, "Shhh" I said softly, he nodded looking like a small child as tears ran down his face.

"I'm not mad at you" I said, "You aren't?" He looked relived, "I'm heart broken by you..." I sighed and turned away, "You- you're what?" He said sounding shocked, "You heard me" I replied leaning against a wall, "I- but- I thought you didn't like me?" He looked at me confused, "I know" I sighed, Mark looked concerned, "It's like it pains you to see me..." He said sadly, I nodded slowly and let tears stream down my face, "Then I'll leave" He stated sadly, walking to the window and opening it, "I- NO!" I yelled and ran to the window, slamming it shut.

"I don't understand what you want" Mark frowned, "I DON'T WANT YOU GOING OUT ON A LADDER AND DYING!" I yelled in frustration, "I- Y/n, calm down" He said placing a hand on my shoulder, "Just take a deep breath and explain what you're feeling" He said calmly, "Anger, pain, sadness, I'm terrified but excited, I don't want you near me but I don't want you to leave yet either..." I responded taking a breath, "Okay-" He started, "Well if it's any help I feel freezing and confused" He said rubbing a towel on his arm slightly drying it, I sighed, "I'm going to regret this" I mumbled, "Fine I'll hang your clothes for them to dry or whatever" I sighed in annoyance, Mark looked shocked but took off his clothes, leaving him there in just his boxers.

I quickly took his clothes and ran to the bathroom hanging them up, I felt a pair of cold arms around me as I was pressed up against a cold, muscular chest, "You know I've had a lot of time to think about what I'm gonna do to you when I was in prison" He whispered deeply in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, he slowly slipped his arms away and I heard him go lock the door

I stayed frozen in the bathroom, not moving a muscle, Mark appeared in the door way smirking, "I've wanted to do this for awhile now babe" He growled grabbing me roughly, "M-Mark, what are you do-doing?" I asked feeling nervous, "What I've been waiting to do for awhile now" He smirked pulling me to the bedroom and pinning me to a wall, "You're going to be mine" He breathed, "And you're going to listen to what I say, that's how this is going to go" He said licking my neck, "Mark n-no" I timidly said, Mark looked at me, he looked angered, "I'm sorry? What?" He said through gritted teeth.

"You were so sweet what happened?" I asked feeling fear, "I still am sweet, sweet like a candy shop, and you're the kid to explore it" He whispered, I shivered slightly, "I think you'd like a taste" He laughed softly, "N-no" I whimpered, "Sh shh, It's okay, we won't go there right away" He purred, "I'll just start off for now, don't worry about it, you'll be begging for me in a few minutes, and then I'll make you scream my name" He seductively whispered holding my wrists tightly to the wall.

~Kawaii Unicorn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 558 71
why won't you leave me alone. stalker au warnings: blood character death obsessive behaviours stalking knives lowercase intended
2.5K 360 54
This is my first x reader, but hey I write Septiplier, Tythan, and Pewdiecry so why not Markimoo. You find a great crush you've had in a severe condi...
143K 2.8K 61
In which Ethan Dolan kidnaps the girl he's in love with. - "Oh I have more than a few problems. People say I'm psychotic," He said, like it was no b...
653 33 28
BOOK 1 Hi there! I'm Mei Fischbach. The sister of the one and only Markiplier. I love my older bro. I really look up to him. The way he picked himsel...