A Tragically Beautiful Event

By lovelylittlefangirl

[COMPLETED] "You may think I'm psycho for this but someone once told me that crazy people need love too" ~Mar... More

A/n
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
A/n
A/N new book
A/N new book

Chapter Nine

68 4 0
By lovelylittlefangirl

--Previously: "You're a child running with scissors". --

I woke up to Mark kneeling beside the bed with his chin rested in his hands, "Morning" He said with a smile, I jumped, "Were you watching me sleep?!?" I panicked, "Uh huh, why wouldn't I?" He asked, furrowing his brow, "Cause that's creepy!" I shrieked, "Well, I wanna savor every moment we have together, I want to see your beautiful face as I much as I can, I wanna be with you as much as possible" He said, I could hear a hint of worry in his voice, "Is something wrong?" I asked confused, "You're acting... Different" I said cautiously, "I'm going to lose you Y/n, I watched the news, Matt called me in as a suspect of your disappearance" He said sadly.

I stared at him in shock, I never thought I'd feel sad about this, I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder, "How long?" I asked, "What?" He seemed confused and nervous, "How long are they going to take you away for?" I felt sad as I asked, "probably a few years if I had to guess" He responded, I pulled away and looked at him deep in the eyes, "I can't believe I'm going to say this but.... I'm going to miss you a lot Mark" I whispered, placing a hand on his face and kissing him gently, his eyes lit up and he kissed me back softly.

"I love you" He whispered, placing his forehead to mine, I twisted his soft fluffy hair through my fingers as I kept my hand placed behind his head, "I hate you Mark" I teased, "I know" He replied with a chuckle, "Please try to stay safe while you're there" I said, "I've been in prison before, I'll live but it's not easy-" He trailed off as if he was remembering something, I felt tears sting my eyes, Was I really going to see Tyler again, "You're excited aren't you?" He sighed, "I want to see Tyler" I shrugged, "He's like my family you know that" I said simply, "I know, just remember me, please?" He said desperately, "How could I forget you?" I sighed, "Yeah good point" He said.

Mark pulled a small box from his jeans pocket, "This is for you, it's just something I got you just in case, just a reminder that I love you, you don't have to wear it but you know just keep it please" He said calmly handing me the box, I hesitantly opened the box; a small silver, chain bracelet with a silver 'M' charm on it. I examined the sleek bracelet,
"Thanks Mark" I said softly giving him a hug, "Of course, here you can keep it in the box just in case" He said, I placed it in the small box and slipped the box into my pocket, I heard a siren in the distance and began to feel anxious, "Shh it's alright" He said softly, I got onto the floor in front of him and held him tightly, I placed a hand on the back of his head and held him close to me, keeping me in a protective embrace he sighed.

"I'm not letting go until they pull you out of my arms" He said determined, I just held him tightly, "I know you still don't like me but at least.... At least tell me the truth, do you still hate me?" He asked, "No, I don't hate you" I replied, "But you don't like me?" He asked, "I'm not fond of you" I replied, "So we're on an okay level?" He asked, "Sure" I laughed, "Good" He smiled, "I love you ,I can't stress that enough" He said softly.

*Crack*

The door flung open and we tightened around each other, "I love you" He whispered, "ALRIGHT GET OFF HER AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" A cop yelled, pointing a gun at him, Mark slowly let me go and raised his hands up, slowly standing up, two cops came over and grabbed his arms, another cop walked over to me, I felt tears sting my eyes, "WAIT!!!" I yelled causing everyone to pause, I ran to Mark and hugged him tightly, Mark already had cuffs on so he just rested his head on my shoulder, "Goodbye Mark" I kissed his shoulder lightly, "I'll see you again" He whispered softly, I felt chills go down my spine, what does that mean, a cop pulled me back and checked me over, "Is everything alright? Are you ok Ma'am?" The cop asked looking over me, "I'm okay, thank you" I breathed, they pulled Mark away and he walked silently, "There's a man waiting for you outside, would you kindly follow me?" He asked, I nodded and we exited his fancy looking house.

I walked outside and was pulled into a tight hug, "Oh my god, Y/n? Are you okay? What happened? Did he hurt you? I was so worried" Tyler panicked holding onto me tightly, I hugged him tightly, "I'm fine Tyler, I missed you" I let out a sigh of relief as I pulled away and he smiled at me, "You're never going outside again!" He teased, "Y/N!" Mark called, We all looked towards him as a cop put a hand over his mouth, he started to fight against them, I caught a muffled 'look out' and I turned around, my sister, Matt, and Ryan stood there all pointing guns at me, Matt pulled the trigger, time slowed as I heard the gun shot, Tyler was over talking to a cop, I was standing alone,

*Chains rattling*.

~Kawaii Unicorn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.5K 105
Mostly smut!!
5.1K 134 14
Male reader Your depression seems to be getting worse, and having to put a smile on your face every time you're in front of a fan of yours is so tiri...
143K 2.8K 61
In which Ethan Dolan kidnaps the girl he's in love with. - "Oh I have more than a few problems. People say I'm psychotic," He said, like it was no b...
81.4K 1.3K 31
Some fluffy short stories between Markiplier and you! If you don't know who Markiplier is...then you need to get a life. ( ̄ω ̄;) (Btw i do NOT own any...