Red String l l Kuroo Tetsur...

By KarasuHime

I wonder how the red string interwind our fate together again? ~Kuroo More

001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
014.5
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
022.5
023
024
025
026
027
027.5
028
029
030
announcement
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038

007

3.6K 114 38
By KarasuHime

Chapter 7: Snapshots

Loss

(K)

Utter defeat. Kuroo glared at their opponent, they were so happy while his team were on the ground looking melancholic.

Never would he forget that tiny libero, he hate to admit but he's a high caliber one. That Yaku Morinosuke, somehow he reminded Kuroo about Torakura's receives, so accurate and precise.

Damn, he cursed. *Clap, he heard a series of loud clap, he turned and saw from their team's bench, a girl with short braided red hair on her left shoulder, she was smiling with glassy eyes.

The team gathered around. The coach said encouragements and bid farewell to Kuroo and another third year in their team.

They left quietly. Up to the station, to their school and to their way home. They separated their ways home except Kuroo and Torakura.

Once the figures of their teammates vanished, Kuroo asked without looking at her, "Uhm- I don-"

"I'll spend a night in your house Kuroo-san. Tomorrow's weekend." She intervened his melancholic voice, he turned to her but she wasn't looking at his direction.

<T>

They started walking, Kuroo walked casually but Torakura knew he was having deep thoughts about something, she even guessed that he wouldn't walk her home.

Gosh, the gymnasium didn't even gave them a single clap. They don't know about the team's hard work. The crowd pitied them, it was infuriating.

Torakura was the only one who gave them a series of claps while on the bench as their official manager.

If only Torakura could play in the same court as Kuroo, he wouldn't have to burden the problems alone. She is doing her best to train the other willing members on their receives.

The walk had been for 3 minutes and Torakura couldn't bear anymore. She didn't know what words to say to this lad, she could end up say something against him.

She wants to do something to cheer him up, something. Slowly and unsurely, she touched Kuroo's left hand with her right and gently held it.

Kuroo stopped and looked to her. She only gave him a shy smile and avoided his stare. Curse him for having such eyes! Torakura thought.

After a few steps, Kuroo did something that could make Torakura's heart race a million miles. He interwinded his hand with hers and gave it a small peck before they resume their walk with their hands swaying.

Kuroo's Last Day at Middle School

<T>

Today, the third years will graduate. Please be still, my heart. Torakura inhaled a deep breath before taking it out.

Kuroo Tetsurou will graduate and won't be in the school anymore. She walked past the seniors who were in their best.

Some of them were in groups, crying about going to different schools, while the others were chasing guys to confess their long-time held feelings.

Speaking of it, where's Kuroo the bedhead? She searched through the crowd and saw a long familiar raven hair. "Kenma-senpai!" She called, gaining lot of attentions especially the seniors.

She went to Kenma and waited till she catch her breath, "Where's Kuroo?"

Kenma had a bored expression on, "He was dragged upstairs." He answered.

"By who?" Her eyebrows arched.

"I dunno." He answered as if he didn't want to say those words.

"Thanks." She waved and ran upstairs leaving a horde of boys ask the poor second-year about the girl with red hair.

🏐

She searched through the corridors and even in classrooms but he was nowhere to be found.

Torakura sighed, He should be there. She concluded but hoped he wasn't there. She went over the 'do not enter' sign and quietly climbed the stairs.

The door was slightly ajar and when she peeked, there he was standing with both of his hands inside his pocket looking down at a girl.

That girl is Kazuya Hikari, Torakura remember her as the girl rep. in Kuroo's class. "Ever since we worked together as the class representatives, I began to realize my feelings." Torakura's eyes widened. She exhaled a deep breath to prepare herself for the worse. "I like you! Can I have your second button?" That girl!

Torakura then lifted her gaze to Kuroo who seemed to be comprehending the brown haired girl's statement. "Sorry." He scratched the back of his head, he look so cute when he's awkward, "I don't have time for that thing but thank you for liking me, I know this charming looks of mine could make every girl squeal."

This made the hidden girl hold her laugh and run downstairs, happily. When she got out of the building and wait Kuroo at the gate, "Torakura Ai-san!!!" A dozen of boys appeared, circling her.

"Hai?!" She yelled, surprised at their appearance.

"I like you. Please go out with me!"

"Ever since I saw you earlier, you've been in my mind! Please go out with me!" Earlier?

"You're the prettiest girl in this campus! I like you!"

They said in chorus and these are the only statements she heard well. Her lips thinned and she tilted her head on her right, "Sor-"

"Hey!" A pair of arms snaked on her waist from behind. "Let's go home~" Kuroo purred from behind, he was literally leaning his upper body in hers.

"Kuroo-san?!"

"EHHHH??" All of the students were shocked, surprised, startled, dumbfounded, astound, you name it. Knowing the cutest girl in school lives with the school's bored-looking boy who is two years older.

Under the Tree

(K)

The schools in Tokyo decided to make the classes half-day since tomorrow is the start of Golden Week.

As usual, Kuroo and Torakura went to the volleyball court while Kenma was already home.

The boy was holding the Mikasa ball while looking down at the girl who was  sitting in the shadows and leaning on the tree. "What do you think you're doing?" Kuroo asked.

"Reading." She answered without looking at him.

"I didn't knew that." Kuroo said with surprise. He stood there, wanting to get the girl's attention but she was too busy at her book.

He now studies at Nekoma High School and it had been months since they went alone here after school. Sure they would meet at weekends in Kuroo's house but it feels different when they are alone.

The girl noticed his eerie atmosphere, she looked up and laughed at his reaction. Torakura is sitting with her legs stretched, she patted her lap, her aura was so inviting, who could ever resist it?

Kuroo sighed and laid down with his head on her lap. When he stared at her, she quickly covered his view with her book before massaging his temples with her right.

Kuroo held her locks that was now below her breast and twirled in his fingers before closing his eyes, listening to her readings.

She read and read and read until Kuroo felt relaxed, "In my memory, it doesn't end. We just stay there, looking at each other, forever." When she finished reading it, she lifted her book to see Kuroo staring at her.

"What a lovely story."

"Oh please, you only listened at the end." She said and rolled her eyes.

"You got me." He said as he stand up and wiped away some grass or dirt from his trousers.

"I just know you." She closed her book and hid it in her bag. Kuroo offered his hand, "My, I never knew you had a gentleman side." She teased before taking his hand and letting him support her stand up.

"I guess you don't know me that well."

"And you want me to know you very well?" She went to the other side of the court while folding her sleeves.

"You're the one who said that, not me." He served the ball which Torakura picked up with a toss before spiking it to his direction.

🏐

It was already evening and Kuroo had just walked Torakura to her house. When she was about to close the gate, "Say, do you think we can meet up tomorrow?" He asked, not scratching the back of his neck anymore.

Torakura's eyes widened and she blushed, "I'll be spending Golden week at our province, we'll leave tomorrow dawn." She answered with her eyes on his.

"Eh? Province? Where?"

"Miyagi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 66 12
Just a some oneshots😊
32K 985 18
kei tsukishima.
92 10 12
"Life had made us play the role of the vilain of our own stories, that I would be the reason of all your suffering and you the reason of mine until w...