Demi's Secret

By CrayCare

Emily is a troubled teenager who goes to a party. After another night of going out to get drunk, she wakes up... More

Demi Has A Secret!
Table of contents
Chapter 1 - The Party
Chapter 2 - Waking up
Chapter 3 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 4 - Kiss And Tell
Chapter 5 - I Think I Might Love You
Authors note, not an update!
Chapter 7 - Marissa Finds Out
Chapter 8 - What The Fuck Marissa?
Chapter 9 - I missed you
Chapter 10 - You Know Her?
Chapter 11 - The Date
Chapter - 12 - Did I Just Do That?
Chapter 13 - Akward Moments
Chapter 14 - False Alarm
Chapter 15 - Meeting The Family
Chapter 16 - Payback
Chapter 17 - The Games Continue
Chapter 18 - Embarrassing
Chapter 19 - Hot Tub Fun
Chapter 20 - Goodbye My Friend
Newwsss
Chapter 21 - Good Morning Baby
Chapter 22 - Oh No
Chapter 23 - Sorry Is Not Good Enough
Chapter 24 - Reunion
Chapter 25 - Shitfaced And Apologies
Chapter 26 - I'm Scared
Chapter 27 - Promise Me This
Chapter 28 - Goodbye Is Never Easy
Chapter 29 - I Love You As A Friend
Chapter 30 - It Hurts
Chapter 31- This Isn't Right
Chapter 32 - You Coming, Or Not?
Chapter 33 - What Will It Be?

Chapter 6 - I Forgive You

15.8K 324 16
By CrayCare

Demi's P.O.V

-D-Demi? Wilmer studdered. Emliy pulled away quickly, and ran out the door, leaving me with Wilmer. I never wanted to hurt him, I feel so bad and I don't know what to say to him. He backed away slowly after Emily left, and closed the door, then he came over to me and tears streamed down his face.
-I'm so sorry Wilmer, and I know an excuse will never make up for it- I- he put his finger on my mouth and shut me up, he took a deep breath.
-I'm sorry too, I know I haven't been around latley, and I know that you don't like being alone, but I didn't know that you would use a girl when you were lonely, he said calmly looking into my eyes. Use a girl, what did he mean by that? I thought.
-What do you mean use a girl? I said curiously.
-I guess I thought you were going to use a guy if you were ever to cheat on me, but never a girl, are you bi Demi? he asked shocked. I didn't know where to look, Wilmer knew all of my secrets, but this was the only one he didn't know, and I'm surprised how he's so calm about me cheating on him, I was prepared for him to yell at me or something, but I guess that's the reason I fell in love with him in the first place. He's always nice, and very consedirate, and we've never had a fight.
-Uhm, y-yeah, I guess I'm bi, I said shyly, looking down at the floor. Wilmer took his finger under my chin to hold it up so that I could look at him.
-Why didn't you tell me? You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are Demi, but it still hurts that you cheated on me, I don't think we can be together like we were again, but I still want you in my life, you make me a better person, and I feel blessed to even know you, so I hope that we can be friends? Wilmer asked me, how can he not be mad? If I had caught him cheating on be I would be furious.
-I don't know why I didn't tell you, but I would love for us to still be friends, you helped me through some really hard times, and I really apprieciate it, and I'm really sorry for what I did, but to be honest, I think I might be in love with her, and don't hate me for saying that, I said, tears forming in my eyes. He opened his arms for me to hug him, and I did, he started playing with my hairs, because he knew that is the only thing that calms me down when I'm crying.
-Good, and it makes me feel better if you have feelings for her, at least then I know you didn't try to hurt me, and I wish you the best, but I have to go, if I stay any longer I'll start to cry, because I love you, and it sucks loosing you like this, but I'm not mad at you just so you know that Demi, I will always love you, okay? He said giving me a weak smile.
-Okay, I answered in a whisper. And with that he left my house. "Oh no, what am I going to do with Emily, she probably thinks I'm back with Wilmer, and that I don't want to see her again" I thought to myself. I don't have her number, but she has mine, and I said I was going to pick her up at school on Tuesday.

Emily's P.O.V

I saw Wilmer coming in and I panicked, so I pulled away from Demi and ran out the door, not knowing where to go, since Demi drove me to her house when I was sleeping, and I had been here since that night. I walked along the sidewalk looking for a cab to get in, but I didn't see one until a few minutes later. I put my hand out for him to stop and he did.
-Where to? He asked politley. I told him my address and he nodded beginning to drive.
-So what's your name? He asked smiling.
-Uhm, it's Emily, what's yours? I asked feeling kind of scared, normally the cab drivers wouldn't talk to me.
-I'm Ben, he said smiling to me, I just nodded at him and looked out the window. Demi's street was beautiful, the palm trees and the green gras in her neighbours yards. I pulled up my phone from my pocket, or from Demi's pocket since it was her jacket, it was a leather jacket, the one she wore in the neon lights music video, I always wanted a jacket like that, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I dialed Kendall's number, I hadn't spoken to her since the party, and she's probably worried, we usually talk everyday. It ringed five times before she picked up.
-Emily! Where the hell have you been, I've been worried sick, you never came back inside to the party, I thought you had been kidnapped or something! She yelled through the phone. I left out a small giggle, she was so funny when she was yelling.
-Calm down Kendall, I'm still alive, but I sort of got kidnapped, or not exactly, but kind of, I answered. But I couldn't tell it was Demi, she would never believe me, she was one of the biggest Lovatics there is, even a bigger one than me, and let me tell you, I'm a HUGE Lovatic.
-Yeah, well who kidnapped you then? She answered sarcastacly.
-I can't tell you, I said.
-Why not, we're best friends, you know I'll get it out of you tomorrow anyway! She said sounding irritated.
-Maybe I'll tell you tomorrow then, but I have to go, see you tomorrow babe! I said making a kissing noise in the phone.
-Fine, love you babe, she said back.

We arrived at my house after an hour of driving, I was terrified of going inside to my mom, even though she doesn't car about where I've been, but the house have to be in perfect shape by 5 pm, and it was already 1:30. I quickly started cleaning the dishes and mopping the floors, and I picked up all the wine bottles from my mom that stood on the dining table, it was about ten bottles, but she was nowhere to be seen. After I had cleaned up the mess, it was already 5 pm, and I decided to look for my mom. Her bedroom door was slightly open, so I went inside. She was sleeping and it was another guy lying next to her. When I peeked my head inside he opened his eyes and groaned.
-Who the hell are you? He asked angrily.
-Uhm, I'm her daughter, Emily, I answered, afraid of what he was going to do next. He just stared at me for about two minutes then he finally spoke.
-Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know she had a daughter, I'm Jason, he said giving me a weak smile. Wow this was new to me, the guys my mom usually slept with was always yelling at me or something. 
-Well, please don't wake her up, I said looking down at my feet.
-Why? he asked concerned.
-No reason, I said and walked out of the bedroom. I walked into my room and shut the door, turning on my computer. Shortly after I heard a knock on my door, and I new it wasn't my mom, she would alway barge in and start yelling at me.
-Uhm, come in, I said nervously.
-Hi, it's Jason, he said while opening the door.
-Hi, I said, it was kind of akward, but not as awkward as before, at least he had clothes on now, he was actually kind of handsome.
-I know that this is none of my buisniess, but is your mom treating you well, because I kind of got that she was an alcoholic when I got here last night, he asked shyly. I didn't know what to say, I felt tears forming in my eyes, I tried to hold them back but I couldn't.  I layed my head in my hands and started sobbing, when I felt a hand rubbing me softly on my back.
-It's going to be okay, how old are you? he asked. I swallowed the lump I had in my throat and said:
-I'm 18, why? 
-You know you can move out right, you shouldn't put up with the way she's treating you, my mom was an alcoholic aswell, so I know how it is, I moved out when I was 18, he said while rubbing my back.
-Yeah, I know, but I have no money, and it's my senior year, so I need to focus on school to get into college, I said giving him a weak smile.
-Well, I have a beach house not that long from here, I don't use it, so if you want to you could borrow it till you get some money to get something for yourself.
-No, I can't, it's yours, besides, my mom might drink so much that she dies, even though she put's me through hell, she's still my mom, and I can't lose her.
-Yeah, so? You seem like a nice girl, and you shouldn't put up with your mom, I could stay here watching your mom, but I don't want you staying here, it's not good for you, he said and handed me his keys to the beach house.
-Just think about it, and now you have the keys, so you can go there when you want if things gets to bad here, he said while walking out of my room. Wow, he just gave me a freaking beach house, and he doesn't even know me. I layed down on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning I woke up, and it was Monday, and I hated school, it sucked, I was never bullied or anything like that, but the teachers there was so boring, and they always gave me detention because me and Kendall alway spoke too loud in class. As I got out of my car Kendall greeted me with a hug, and it felt like it lastet for hours. 
-I was so worried Emily, never do that again, she said and gave me another hug.
-I'm sorry, I won't, I said giving her a smile.
-So who where you with? She asked me lifting one of her eyebrows.
-I can't tell you, besides you wouldn't believe me, I said. I don't know if I'll ever see her again, Wilmer got back, and she probably already forgot about me, which is understandable, I'm a nobody, and she has him, he's so kind, and actually kind of hot.
-Why wouldn't I believe you? If you were with someone like Demi Lovato or Britney Spears then I wouldn't believe you, but I'm positive it wasn't any of them, Kendall said smiling. "Well it was" I thought to myself.
-It would be funny though if I was kidnapped by Demi, I said giving a small giggle, I reall miss her, even though it's only been a day, but I'm never going to see her again, the I remebered, she gave me her number,but I can't call her, what if Wilmer picks up? Or if she gets mad at me, and tells me she hates me or something like that, I wouldn't be able to handle it if she said she hated me, even though we only spent the weekend together, I've already developed strong feelings for her. The rest of the day went as usual, boring classes, and me and Kendall got detention, which is not a shocker. After we finished our detention we went to Top Shop to buy some clothes, or it was basically Kendall buying clothes while I was watching. And after that I dropped Kendall off at her house, and went straight home to find my mother passed out on the couch. I tried walking as silent as I could up the stairs, so she wouldn't wake up, and luckily she didn't. As I approached my room, I just strated sobbing, I need Demi, her embrace, I need her hugs, they made me feel so much better. I hesitantly picked up my phone going through my contacts and pushed on Demi's number. It ringed for about three rings then she picked up.
-Hello, who is this? She asked with the cutest voice I've ever heard, I just melted.
-Hi, I-i-it's E-Emily, I answered sobbing.....

Sorry for the late update guys, I've been busy, and I'm sorry that the chapter sucks, but I got writers block, and I didn't know what to write, but I promise the next chapter will be better, please comment if you have any Ideas of what should happen, or send me a message, I'm open to suggstions. For the next chapter to be put out I need 4 comments and 10 votes.
Please vote and comment, and thank you so much for reading, I'm almost at 600 reads, so that is amazing, love u :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 538 23
Bella feels alone struggling with some personal issue's , can Demi save her, and do they fall In love?
14.2K 247 19
Emily is a very shy 17 year old with extreme social phobia, who can barely leave her house to get groceries without having a meltdown, while Alison i...
239K 7.1K 75
A girl who so badly hates her parents fame soon comes into contact with someone a little lower profile to her parents, having met her at a night club...
318K 5.7K 54
A Collection of Demi Lovato Imagines (Short Stories) that allow you to imagine yourself in a relationship or friendship with the pop sensation hersel...