Kakashi's Daughter

By Sprinklez888

I'm Miku Hatake. Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the fut... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Not A chapter but VERY IMPORTANT
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Chapter 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Kakashi's Daughter

Part 11

35K 1.1K 598
By Sprinklez888

I was sitting in dads room waiting for him to wake up after we had supper, I was laying on the floor beside him my head on his chest. 

"Dad, please wake up," I whispered, no one except him knew of my very soft side. I act cool all the time and sarcastic, and don't get me I am; but I am still just a girl. I want to find love someday, laugh and have friends I can rely on. 

"Miku," Sakura yelled through the door while knocking. I opened the door only to come face to face with Sakura. 

"Yea?" I asked casually. 

"Come," she replied as she grabbed my arm and dragged me across the house. We ended up in her room; which I remind you she has all to herself.  She opened the door and closed it. "Who do you like?"

"Sasuke, Naruto, you, dad, Uncle-" I began. 

"No, as a crush." Sakura interrupted. 

"Crush?" I asked, she nodded. "No one." 

"Really?" She asked questionably. 

"Well, I don't really know anyone. Oh and between me and you Sakura," I started off. I blushed under my mask. "I ship you and Sasuke."  She screamed. 

"Really?!" She yelled. 

"Yea, you two would be cute together. Although I think you're out of his league, I support you and you're crush on him." I said. She blushed. 

"From now on you're my bestfriend," Sakura smiled. I smiled under my mask. 

"I'd love to be," I replied. Just then Naruto burst through the door and face planted on the floor. He looked up. 

"I heard a scream and came as soon as I could believe it!" Naruto yelled. 

"Hn," Sasuke agreed. For the first time in a long time I let out a full hearted genuine laugh.  Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, I was laughing so hard I fell on the floor.  Apperently my laughing was contagious because Naruto laughed a little while Sakura smiled and giggled. I even saw Sasuke crack a smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 311 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
340K 11.6K 42
It's a shikamaru love story. Hate, neglect I've known no real love. Well maybe from you but still, I'm a monster and a demon. How you love someone as...
1.1M 39.3K 53
Hey~ I'm Kuroi. I have a voice in my head that's been there since I can remember, a wolf the size of a car, and I'm a Narutard. While watching the an...
333K 8.8K 75
"Why me? Why am I always the one that's different? It isn't fair! This pain of being all alone is suffocating, why should anyone other than yourself...