Wonderland - TyThan Oneshots

By Addict_with_an_iPad

Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor) x Apocalypto_12 (Tyler Scheid) An oneshot book where I let my creativity out. I... More

A kiss to forget
Blue boy in a black world
An imaginary love
Two diary's and a broken heart
Offline Haters
Colourless
I know what you're thinking
The Dream Catcher
Hide your face
Alive and dead
Bloody Mary
A picture and a smile
Deal with the Devil
I don't know what you're thinking (sequel to I know what you're thinking)
Forbidden (sequel to A Kiss To Forget)
Yeah sooo
My notebook
One wish
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING
Suicide train
Death never smiles
Death never smiles pt 2
Wish we could turn back time
Kill or be Killed pt 1
Kill or be killed pt2
More than friends
Fall for me
Talk to me
Happiness is in the air
Honour for all
I remember you
Fallen for a thief
Another book?
DNA MATCHMAKER
You're mine
Pushing Limits
I'd go to Hell for you
Important-ish I guess
Robin is missing
Some Things Come (Super)Natural
I N K
Anterograde Amnesia
Anterograde Amnesia
I love you guys...
Piercings And Flower Crowns
He loves me, he loves me not
BLIND
RESTART
Soulerror
Royal

Angel in a Demon's town

1.7K 84 70
By Addict_with_an_iPad

Tyler arrives at a town which is obviously filled with death after the Great War – old houses, no people, everything is death. But there is one survivor. Angel Ethan and Demon Tyler.

He could see the house shine, narrowing his eyes to protect them from the sharp light. Nearly blind he walked towards the house. "can I help you?" a kind and melodic voice asked. Tyler turned around to see the most beautiful human being he had ever seen – except for that it wasn't a human being. The boy behind him had blue hair, shiny blue eyes, he was small and had two big white feathery wings on his back. "I'm Ethan. Can I help you?" he repeated.

Request by : marvelgirly

Tyler age 6

The town was surrounded by the black, bat-like creatures, waiting for the gates to open. One of the creatures turned around, revealing a human face. He also had a human body – he was human, except for the big, leather wings on his back, claws with sharp nails. He also had two giant horns growing out of his head and sharp teeth. His yellow eyes had a thin but long pupil. "They are opening! Get inside!" The troops flew into the town, destroying everything with their black magic.

I think I have to put a warning here: there's a bit of blood, not very detailed but if you hate blood you should probably skip it. I'll put a summary if you don't want to read it. Basically just a description of the Angels getting murdered by the Demons.

The Angels from inside the town watched in fear, covering their children's eyes while their white wings turned red from blood. Bodies fell in the water, floating down with the river while the water turned into a maroon red. The Demon slashed their claws into the Angels with psychotic grins, not caring whether they are dead or alive. Their eyes cried blood, dripping down their chins.

You can read again. 

One remarkably large Demon lead a small Demon child by making him follow his footsteps. The little Demon didn't have claws, sharp teeth or yellow eyes, instead they were brown. He had small horns, slightly poking out from his curly brown hair. The older demon pointed with his claw at an adult female Angel holding a small boy. They assumed they were mother and son. They were both trembling in fear. "Kill."

The small Demon nodded, but he was trembling. He took a sharp blade of his back, and pointed it at the woman. She shrieked and dropped the boy, too caught up in running away. The boy didn't cry. He looked at the Demon with clear blue eyes, shining of willpower, as if to say "come at me". He sat up straight, a bit of mud on his face. The Demon Child, Tyler, walked slowly closer to the boy, dropping his sword. He slowly cleaned the mud of the boy's cheek with his own sleeve. Tyler's brown eyes met his blue ones. Suddenly his father dragged his son away from him by the wings, not letting go before leaving a mark on the boy's stomach with his claw – that probably killed him.

Tyler was dragged home and hit multiple times by his dad. "KILL THE ANGELS! NOT BE FRIENDS WITH THEM!" Tyler nodded obediently but he couldn't get the piercing blue eyes out of his head.

Tyler age 19

Tyler looked with his night vision at the town. There was no sign of life – although it could be that they fled when they saw him coming. He looked over his shoulder at the big black bat-like wings that grew out of his back. He sighed. He closed his eyes and mumbled something incomprehensible. He bit his lip to hold in screams of pain as his wings shrunk and eventually disappeared. His horns also shrunk, disappearing in his curly hair.

He finally took in the sight of the town. The town was nicely hidden behind trees, camouflaging the wooden little houses. There was a river flowing through the middle but all the ropes connecting the boats to the coast were cut, making Tyler assume they used the boats to get out of the town. The houses were apparently left long ago, seeing as plants were growing on the walls.

"Any sign of life?" His father asked through the microphone. "No," he answered back.

Tyler heard a scream in the distance. He drew his sword of his back and quietly walked towards the sound. He saw a fierce light – coming from a house.

He could see the house shine, narrowing his eyes to protect them from the sharp light. Nearly blind he walked towards the house. "can I help you?" a kind and melodic voice asked. Tyler turned around to see the most beautiful human being he had ever seen – except for that it wasn't a human being. The boy behind him had blue hair, shiny blue eyes, he was small and had two big white feathery wings on his back. "I'm Ethan. Can I help you?" he repeated.

Tyler was shocked for a few moments. There was a survivor. He turned on his microphone but something stopped him. Ethan looked him right in the eyes – his eyes were full of determination, fierceness and strength. Tyler remembered. He remembered the boy on the battlefield, the feeling he got when he saw the strength in his eyes.

But wasn't he dead?

He slowly moved his hand away from the microphone. "I'm Tyler," he introduced. Ethan smiled, showing of small dimples. Tyler couldn't help but smile too. "Why are you here, Tyler?" He was about to make up a lie but as soon as their eyes met again he couldn't. "I was send here to check if maybe someone came back. I'm guessing you did." Ethan's eyes saddened but he still smiled. "I never left."

Tyler didn't know what was going on when he pulled the smaller boy in a hug. He put his hand in the Angel's blue hair and rubbed his back with the other. He heard him let out a small whine when he touched the wing. "S-sorry," he apologized and pulled away quickly. But Ethan smiled and shook his head. "It's fine."

Tyler watched as Ethan was folding laundry and hanging it to dry on a used rope. "Hey Ethan." The blue haired boy tilted his head. "How old are you?" "18. Why?" "Nah, nothing," he said although more to himself than to Ethan.

"Would you like to stay?" Ethan invited. "It's becoming dark and it's not a good idea to go through the forest at night. There might be Demons." Tyler nearly laughed. "Yes please," he said before his brain adjusted to Ethan's comment. "I would love to." Ethan smiled sweetly. "I'll go prepare it."

Tyler mentally face-palmed himself. Because a Demon staying the night with an Angel was such a good idea. Ethan would probably hate him if he knew he was one of the Demons – the son of the Demon that nearly killed him.

"That was really good," Tyler complimented. Ethan blushed slightly, making him even more adorable in Tyler's eyes. "Thank you." "Do I need to help with the dishes?" he offered, trying to help and make a conversation. "If you don't mind," the boy said carefully. Tyler smiled and stood up. "Why would I offer if I would mind?" he said, ruffling the blue hair.

"How long have you been living here on you own?" Tyler said, his hands in the warm water of the sink. "12 years." "Don't you get lonely?" Ethan smiled. "Of course I do. But I have always something to do – to build up the town. Not like it was before, but just so people can live here again," he said enthusiastically, making lather fly around. Tyler laughed. "You've got suds on your face," he said, wiping the suds away from Ethan's cheek. The boy dropped the plate he was holding. "Are you..." he stuttered. "The little Demon?" Tyler's face fell. "Yes. I'm sorry. I'll leave now," he replied, walking through the door, leaving a confused Ethan behind.

As soon as he placed a foot on the grass, he felt something pull at his t-shirt. "Don't leave," Ethan said softly, looking down. "I finally found you." Tyler felt his cheeks heat up. "Alright."

It was a little later in the evening. "You can take a bath in the lake. It's warm – I'm going too." If the first statement didn't convince Tyler, the fact that he was going would convince him.

The lake was truly beautiful. It was clear blue, the moon making it shine like a crystal. "Wow," he breathed. Ethan smiled. "Even after seeing it every day for twelve years, it's still magical." Tyler looked down at the boy. "It's truly magical."

Ethan slowly unbuttoned his shirt, careful for his wings, took of his pants and slow but surely walked into the lake. He breathed out in relaxation. He climbed up a big rock and laid on his back, enjoying the stars. "You coming?" he shouted to Tyler. Tyler quickly tore his gaze apart from the boy and walked into the lake, climbing up the same rock as Ethan. He looked down at his stomach – a big, red scar from the right side of his chest to his left hip. "Your scar," Tyler whispered. Ethan shook his head. "It doesn't hurt or anything...it doesn't bother me." Tyler turned around, softly pressed his lips onto the scar. He didn't know why he did it and it didn't make sense – he just wanted physical contact with Ethan. He kissed every centimetre of the mark. He looked up to the boy, expecting disgust.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know what overcame me..." but Ethan shushed him. "It's fine. It felt...kind of nice," he said blushing heavily. Tyler blushed too. "Can I...Can I touch your wings?" Ethan nodded, standing up straight and spreading them. They were gigantic and beautiful. One wing was at least as big as Ethan and they were clean white, every single feather. "Wow," was the only thing he could bring out. He ran his fingers over the muscles and bones at the top, making Ethan whimper a little bit. "Are you ok?" "Yes...my wings are just a little s-sensitive..."

He ran his fingers down almost all the way down, until he reached Ethan's back. "Nggn," Ethan brought out little sounds. "I'm sorry," Tyler apologized. Ethan turned around, his cheeks red from blushing. "It's fine. C-could I see your Demon form?" Tyler sighed. "I don't like it. It's ugly." Ethan lad his hand on the older man's cheek. "Please," he said, looking at him with those bright blue eyes.

He concentrated hard on the transformation. But somehow, it didn't hurt. Ethan had his hand on his shoulder. The black wings broke through the skin, healing neatly after. The horns appeared from under his curls. Tyler looked at the ground. "Well...here it is..." Ethan wrapped his arms around Tyler's neck. "It's beautiful," he said softly. Tyler placed his hands on his back. "You think so?" he asked, disbelief showing in his voice. "You could never be ugly." Tyler leaned forwards until their lips met. Ethan visibly relaxed and leaned into the kiss. Their lips slowly moving against each other, long and sweet. It couldn't be more perfect.

Tyler removed one hand and took it to his ear. He carefully removed the microphone, giving it one glance and then closing his eyes again and returning to Ethan. He threw the microphone away – far in the water. He smiled when he heard a soft splash. But then there was nothing in his world, except for Ethan.

A/N sorry for the shittyness. If you're actually interested in what happened, read the text thats written like this. If not, skip that part.

Soooo I had my first day of school today. ANd if that doesn't suck enough, we had gymnastics. I love gymnastics. But I fainted. I fucking fainted. I do love my friends, like fr:

friend one: *comes to me as soon as he sees me* are you ok?! I WAS SO WORRIED! I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO! I SAID TO MYSELF: IF HE DOESNT WAKE UP RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!

friend two: *comes to me after school* y'know tbh when I saw you on the ground I just continued because I thought "oh rob is on the ground he's probably bored"

Thanks man.

Anyyway...you guys keep giving me excuses to party. Almost 300 comments and almost 2000 k reads.

Just request what you want. I have right now - ive counted - 27 ideas left so I'm fine but if you want something special request is. I'm too lazy rn.

Ideas: double update, requests, a look inside my idea notebook, etc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 90 25
Ethan is just your regular, run of the mill, fresh out of college 21 year old. He works at a quaint flower shop in the middle of town. Little did he...
138K 2.6K 36
a compilation of crankiplier oneshots i've written! word counts and trigger warnings are stated at the beginning of each chapter [discontinued, i've...
217K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
82.4K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me