Happily Forever After (Book 4...

By NickNemiDemi

Part 4 of Forever Series: Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato are finally married. Now comes the hard part: making it wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

7.6K 122 14
By NickNemiDemi

Nick

The week after our anatomy ultrasound was Christmas. Since Demi was pregnant & Blanda had a new baby, our families were coming to L.A. Our moms were going to cook at either our house or Joe's. Most likely it would be Joe's, since his kitchen was more modern & usually better stocked than ours was.

We were telling our families that we knew at least one of the babies was a girl. Dianna was going to be thrilled. My mom wouldn't care since she had one of each already, even though I suspect my mom likes her granddaughter more than any of us boys. There was a twinkle in their eyes when they were together.

My family was coming into town on Saturday, the day after we discussed baby names. Kevin & his family were staying at Joe's & Demi's family was staying with us & they were arriving on Sunday. My mom & dad & grandparents were staying at the house in Toluca Lake & Frankie would probably stay at Joe's. Dallas & Rob had a place in L.A., but it wasn't a big house.

Saturday morning, I gave Demi an early Christmas present after we ate breakfast. She opened the small box & pulled out an ornament for the tree. It was a gingerbread family all snuggled up & it was a mom & dad & two babies. It could be personalized, once the babies were here & had names. Demi loved it, crying when she saw it. I couldn't help but to laugh at how emotional she could get over the littlest things.

We were sitting by the Christmas tree when I gave it to her, so I held her hand as she found a spot on the tree to hang it. After she found a branch, she let her hand stop at another ornament. It was the "our first Christmas" ornament I had given her last year. It was an ornament I had made to look like our wedding cake topper & our names were engraved on it.

"I love our ornament collection. I think I should get one every year." Demi said, looking at the tree. Her face turned toward me & she had a wicked smile on her lips. "Could be a challenge for you after a while, to come up with a new ornament for me every year."

I wrapped my arms around her. "You know I love a challenge." I kissed her lips & Demi grabbed my head in her arms, holding our mouths together.

"What time is your family coming today?" Demi mumbled into my mouth.

"We're all meeting for dinner later, remember?" I responded as I kissed her.

"Then we have time for sex right now." She breathed, running her hands down my chest. I was only wearing my pajama pants & Demi was wearing my pajama shirt & I was turned on before she even started kissing me.

"Let's go up to the bedroom, just in case someone from my family decides to surprise us." I took Demi's hand & led her up to the bedroom.

We met my family for dinner that night at a fancy restaurant & of course the paparazzi was surrounding the place to try & catch the sexiest man alive being not so sexy. My brothers made fun of me so bad that night, but I knew they were just jealous.

The next day, Sunday, everyone was hanging out at our house, so Demi & I thought it would be a perfect time to tell everyone that at least one of our children was a girl. Demi wanted to tell them in a cute way, so we got an idea since the girls were all baking cookies all day. Everyone was decorating cookies together in either the dining room or the kitchen. Demi & I were sitting together at the counter in between the kitchen & the dining room. We both had a cookie we were decorating & we were huddled close together. Demi had an angel cookie she was icing with pink frosting. My cookie was also an angel but I iced mine half pink & half blue. On mine, I put a question mark in icing on the cookie. Demi wrote 'baby girl Jonas' on hers.

A plate was in the middle of the dining room table & everyone was putting their finished cookies on it. Demi stood up from her stool, smiling at me. "Okay, Nick & I made the cutest cookies in honor of our babies." She yelled, loudly. We put our cookies on the plate at the same time & stood back so everyone could look.

Dianna glanced up & at first she looked confused. Her eyes got wide as she looked at Demi. "Is that what I think it means? One of the twins is a girl?" She was kind of loud, so suddenly all eyes were on us. Demi nodded, a huge grin on her face. Dianna jumped up & threw her arms around Demi as everyone else yelled & clapped & hugged both of us.

My mom was hugging me, then pulled away. "And the other one you couldn't tell?"

"Nope, he or she was being modest." I laughed.

Dianna & my mom spent the rest of the night discussing their granddaughter & the entire time Demi watched them with a cute little smile on her lips. I talked with Kevin on the joys of having a daughter & I'd look over to see Demi smiling at me, sometimes looking as if she would burst into tears.

As I climbed into bed that night, Demi was lying on her back, staring up at the ceiling with the same cute little smile I had seen on her face most of the evening. I cuddled beside her, putting my hand on her belly as I kissed her mouth. I bent down & kissed her belly, then smiled at her as I laid my head on my pillow. She was still smiling at the ceiling. I chuckled, quietly & she turned to look at me.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"You. You have had this adorable grin on your face all night." I said, nuzzling against her.

Demi turned so she was lying on her side facing me, pressing her belly against mine. I actually loved feeling it against me like this. It made me feel close to my babies, since I couldn't be the one to carry them. I put my arm around her waist & my other arm I slid under her pillow. I kissed her lips, lightly & her smile got a little bigger.

"I can't imagine being any happier than I am right now. Well except for after the babies are here." Demi sighed.

"I know what you mean." I planted tiny kisses all over her face, making her giggle & scrunch up her face.

"Do you know what makes me the happiest?" She asked, bringing her hand up to caress my cheek.

"Lying next to the sexiest man alive?" I grinned, kissing the tip of her nose.

Demi busted out in her adorable laugh. "That makes me horny. I asked if you knew what makes me happiest?"

"Oh. Right. I thought they were the same thing."

"They are, but there is one thing that I am so excited about, that I can't stop smiling when I think about it."

"What would that be?"

"I love Eddie with all my heart, but when I was little, all I ever wanted was for my real dad to be there & be this amazing dad to me. I dreamed of all the things I wanted him to do or say." Demi was smiling as a tear appeared in the corner of her eye. "And I always wanted my own daughter to have a daddy that was going to be the best daddy ever, the kind I always dreamed of having." Her voice cracked, but she still was smiling. Tears filled her eyes. "You are going to be even more amazing than the daddy I dreamed of having for my daughter. Our daughter or daughters are going to be wrapped around your finger or fingers." Demi laughed a tiny bit. "And I can't wait to watch you with her."

I swallowed a lump & pressed my lips against Demi's mouth. I pulled her close to me, as I kissed her. I, not only was going to be the daddy she dreamed of having for our daughter, but I was going to be the best husband she could ever ask for. I pulled my lips from hers. "I can't wait to watch you with her. You're going to be an amazing mom."

"We are going to be amazing parents, aren't we?" Demi giggled as she kissed me. Her hands held my face. "Nick?" She murmured as she kissed me.

"Hmm?" I answered as I was kissing her.

"I love you more than anything or anyone. You know that right?" Demi whispered as she pecked my lips with hers, lightly.

"I do know that & I feel the same way about you. I love you, Demi." I smiled, kissing her a little harder. Her leg came up over my hip & my hand traveled down to her thigh, soon discovering she wasn't wearing any underwear under her shirt. I was already wearing nothing so the moment my erection was at full attention, I pulled her onto it. Trying not to hit her belly was a challenge, but I knew I wasn't hurting them or her. It was difficult to keep quiet, in this position, too, since I couldn't always get close to muffle her moans with my mouth. I kept shushing her when she got a little vocal. When we climaxed though, I had to kiss her so her screams were a little muffled. It was annoying to have be quiet in our own home, but at the same time, it turned me on.

I held Demi in my arms as she fell asleep, thinking about the future we were going to have with our babies. I was looking forward to holding my babies in my arms & watching Demi sing to them. I couldn't wait to meet them. My life was pretty close to perfect right now & as I fell asleep that night, I thought it can only get more perfect. I was holding the woman I was in love with since I was 14, the one I lost & found over & over again. I was with the one I fought so hard to keep & now she was mine forever. All of my dreams were coming true. She was carrying my babies & we were going to grow old together. At least that's what I hoped & prayed for. I know God works in His mysterious ways, but I had faith in him. I had faith that He would give me my happy ending. If He didn't, I wasn't sure I could believe anymore.

Christmas this year was amazing. The night before Christmas eve, Demi wanted to go Christmas carolling. I thought she was crazy, but we went to my parents place in Toluca Lake. Surprisingly, we found a bunch of other people in the neighborhood that wanted to join us. As people started to recognize us, we started showing up online everywhere & were the talk of the town. It was fun though & I loved watching Demi singing with a huge smile on her face.

On Christmas Eve, Demi woke me up with a kiss. I stretched, smiling at her, my eyes not fully open or focused. "Know what I want to do today?" She asked me as she leaned on her side, hand resting on my chest.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, bringing my arm around her shoulder.

"Go shopping & buy a whole bunch of toys & take them to Children's Hospital." Her smile was faint.

I stared at her for a moment, falling in love a little more. "That sounds like a pretty awesome thing to do."

"I can't even imagine what it's like to be those kids in the hospital on Christmas. I just want them to feel special & I want you to take your guitar so we can sing Christmas carols."

I leaned my head up to kiss her. "You're so amazing."

She grinned before she climbed on top of me. I watched her as she moved her hips on my crotch, making me even harder than I was when I woke up. She bit her lip in the most adorable way, that I had to reach down & guide my erection in between her legs. Her eyes closed as she lowered herself onto me & a soft moan escaped her lips. We made love, quietly, then got in the shower together, where we could have sex again, this time, not having to be as quiet. With the shower running & the music we blared from the radio in our bathroom, our sex sounds were easily drowned out.

Going to Children's hospital with Demi was amazing & our families decided to go with us. Seeing the kids faces was a gift in itself & watching Demi's face light up when a small child touched her face, melted my heart. We sang Christmas carols for a while after we passed out gifts, then afterwards we signed autographs & took photos with everyone who wanted them. We didn't get home until almost dinner time. Our moms had left the hospital early, so dinner was waiting for all of us. It was nice having both of our families here with us. We were all together at Joe's house for Christmas Eve dinner, then everyone was coming to our house the next day for Christmas.

This Christmas was probably one of my favorites in my entire life. Anticipating the arrival of our twins made it so magical. We got a few gifts for the babies from different family members. My grandpa told me stories that I could pass on to my children. I spent a lot of time with him, because in my heart I knew I wouldn't have a lot more Christmases with him. I cherished every moment of the holiday & took lots of photos & video. Ever since I found out I was going to be a dad, I feel like I needed to document everything. I wanted to leave behind great memories because you never know how long you'll be on this earth. I never want my kids to wonder about things that we can't answer because we aren't here anymore. I prayed I'd grow old & watch my grandchildren come into the world, but I couldn't be guaranteed that, so I needed to make sure my kids knew the important things. I had a responsibility to my family, to my family's legacy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.2K 36
PART FIVE IN FOREVER SERIES: Nick Jonas & his wife Demi Lovato Jonas are now the proud parents of twins. Parenthood comes with blessings as well as...
54.1K 1.6K 44
Sequel to 'It's Only The Beginning' A miracle brought them together but can that miracle keep them together or will they crash down like an Avalanche?
97.2K 3.1K 27
The tenth book in the Forever Series.... this book will have Nick & Demi dealing with new career endeavors, after years of just laying low as a regu...
146K 3.5K 32
A nemi story... Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato... what happens when these two friends work together on the neon lights tour?